Spill

Fanboying Over 2NE1

Spill

 

“Really?” CL intently listened at Tao’s story much to the kung-fu panda’s delight.

 

“YES! Her hair was so long! She really resembles Sadako from the Ring! Thinking of that makes me shiver again.” Tao enthusiastically relayed his story to CL while doing shuddering actions.

 

“For real?!Oh my god then what happened?” CL blinked her eyes cutely as she anticipated the next scenario from Tao’s story.

 

“And I stood frozen in the shower completely clueless on what to do!”

 

“Then then?” CL inched closer to Tao which made his grin wider since he could look at her face closely like this.

 

“Then I—“

 

“Then he squealed for our poor duizhang like a little girl and let him wait outside the bathroom for almost half an hour.” Unable to contain himself from seeing his idol and EXO-M’s maknae , Baekhyun decided to spill out Tao’s secret which shocked both Tao and CL.

 

“W-what?! I-is that true?!” CL stared at Tao with wide eyes.

 

Tao flushed red. He pouted big time and began punching Baekhyun’s shoulder angrily.

“YAH HYUNG! T-that was uncalled for!” He yelled out.

 

Kris rolled his eyes and nodded in agreement. “Yes it is true. Makes me remember how I wasted 30 minutes of my life”

 

“Woah…” CL’s gave bounced back to her fanboys in front of her.

 

“Even I experienced that from Tao. There are times where he doesn’t want to shower alone, he always drags me…” Suho sighed as he ate his food.

 

“WHAT?! I-I...just..uhm..” Tao saw CL’s fixed gaze on him. When their eyes met, he hastily casted his embarrassed face down. Thinking that CL’s view of him will change, he sat quietly in his place and fumbled with his fingers. Not until CL’s melodious laugh fill his ears.

 

He peered from his fringe and saw her laughing uncontrollably.

 

“Oh gosh that was really funny! Poor Kris! If I were that, I’d probably dash out of the bathroom in an instant.”

 

“Omo why will you dash in the bathroom Chaerin-ah? Are you having stomach aches or period aches?! I have meds in here!” Bom suddenly popped her head in between Kris and Suho from their mini circle which shocked both of the leaders.

 

CL’s face swiftly turned tomato red as she become embarrassed. “UNNIE!”

 

“Whut? I’m just concerned! Name your sickness and I have medicines in here!” Bom proudly said.

 

“*Jin-jja yo?”  Kris inquired not noticing that his face was just a few inches from hers if she turned her face towards his direction.

 

And she did.

 

“Yes! Speaking of that I have deer belly candy in here! It’s good for people who are exhausted. Here!” Bom showed her eye smile to Kris not minding the gap from their faces. Kris however automatically leaned back with a flushed face. He coughed awkwardly to release his sudden nervousness.

 

She grabbed a candy from her bag pocket and opened it. “AH!” She said while waiting for Kris to open up his mouth.

 

“E-eh?” Kris confusedly looked at Bom but when he opened his mouth, Bom swiftly shoved the candy to his mouth which surprised the heck out of him. He looked down with a red face as he fiddled his fingers. Bom then proceeded to do the same to Suho who promptly opened his mouth to avoid Kris’ misfit.

 

“They have hands to open you know.” Luhan grunted while pouting heavily.

 

The boys then started chuckling at the matter in front of them. Seconds later, CL and Minzy’s ‘Please Don’t Go’ started playing on Tao’s phone.

 

“Woah! You know that song of ours?” CL amusedly asked Tao.

 

Glad by the attention his idol gave him, Tao frantically nodded his head in agreement and stated how  he know the song.

 

“Ssantokki! You know what to do!” Bom called out as she stood up from her seat.

 

Just in time, Luhan turned his head to his left only to see how close his face is from Bom’s milky thighs. He gulped as he finally had the chance to see the legs that he admires the most closely. Lay and Xiumin who saw him snickered.  However a certain giant was not amused. Grabbing a tissue paper, he wet it and rolled it before aiming at Luhan’s forehead. With a strong flick, he hit the bull’s eye.

 

“ert.” Kris grumbled at him.

 

Grunting and flushing red, Luhan just flicked the sticky tissue back at him but he failed. He released a ‘tsk’ sound before returning his attention to Bom who was busy stuffing with tangerines. She grabbed her spoon and used it as a microphone. She started rapping CL’s part in Please Don’t Go and Dara instantly jumped beside her to join her.

 

“Ni gyeotae isseulddaemyeon

Saenggak eopsi ootgimanha daga

Jamshirado ddeoleojimyeon

Seulpeojyeo na micheotnabwa” 

 

 

EXO’s ears perked up and joined in jamming with the two.

 


“Tell me why~"

"Wa-wa-wa-why!"

 

The two did some funny hand gestures which cracked the original singers—CL and Minzy

 

“Uri dodaechae wae iraeyaman haneun geonji

Neodo nae saenggakgwa gateungeonji

Bring it” 

 

Dara continued where Bom left off and showed her rapping skills.

 

While Dara is rapping fluently, Bom on the other hand kept on slurring the words out because was still full of tangerines and she constantly put more of it.



"Woah Dara noona is so good in rapping!" Chanyeol gazed amazingly at Dara after watching their mini performance again.



"Aigoo not really, compared to your rapping prowess I'm nothing." Dara shyly said upon hearing his words.
 


Chanyeol blushed.

 

"Y-you've heard me rap?"

"Yeah! And it's so cool! Daebaaak!"

"Thank you but you too sunbaenim you're daebak"



"Of course our ssantokki is daebak! Not only can she rap, her fresh vocals is the perfect compliment to our voices! And do you know that she can act? She's an actress in the Philippines. before!" Bom proudly bragged Dara to the whole exo.
 


"Really? Woah" Sehun said.
 


Dara blushed and nudged Bom. "Aigoo Bommie yah stop that”

 


"Yeah! I know that! I’ve even watched her movies!" Chanyeol proudly stated.

 

Dara blinked at him.
 


"D-did you uhm e-even understand it?"



"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…” Chanyeol boisterously laughed making Dara’s brows met.

 

 

 

 

 

“….OF COURSE Not."

 

2ne1 dropped their jaws.

 

"E-eh?! Then how?" CL blinked her eyes in disbelief.

 

"You could have had searched for Korean subs right?" Minzy muttered on which Kai and D.O instantly agreed with.


"Our Chanyeol here is willing to go through lengths for his Dara noona. Even if he can't understand a thing as long as he could see you act he's happy." Baekhyun spilled out.

 

"What the !” Chanyeol hit Baekhyun’s head while grumbling.

 

Dara just shyly laughed at her new found information. “R-really? Woah that’s flattering.”

 

“Yes Dara noona! He even had posters of you posted in his wall! He even told me that he would mar—“ Chanyeol cut Baekhyun’s uncontrollable mouth with his large palm.

 

“You want to play that card at me huh? Bring it on then!” Chanyeol smugly informed Baekhyun that was still under the mercy of his palms.

 

“CL-sshi.” Chanyeol started. Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

 

“Aing, noona will be fine. So what is it?” CL smiled.

 

“You know, our Baekhyun here is your die-hard fan. Two weeks ago he purchased a long pillow with your whole picture as his pillow case! He said that atleast in the pillow he could hug you.” Chanyeol relayed to CL with an exaggerated expression.

 

CL on the other hand gaped and blushed at the unexpected information while Baekhyun kept on squirming away from Chanyeol’s grasp. Unfortunately for him, the giant got muscles.

 

 “And he really is your devoted fan because even in his sleep he only sees you! It was around midnight that time when I heard him your name and kis—AHHH! YOU POODLE EYELINER FREAK!” Chanyeol yelped and muttered a curse. Baekhyun bit his palm hard and now it stung like crazy.

 

“Serves you right you Giant Goblin on Crack!”

 

“MWO?! Goblin!? YAH! My ear is not that pointy compared to theirs!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes you bacon!”

 

“Then you should just be Gollum of Lord of the Rings then? Since his ears are exactly like yours! Yeah! ”

 

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol fumed after being compared to various creatures.

 

“BWAHAHA MY PRECIOUS! MY PREEEECIOUUUUS~ Must have the precious~” Luhan imitated the character from the Lord of the Rings. 2NE1 who kept on looking from Baekhyun to Chanyeol and from Chanyeol to Baekhyun finally steadied their heads and laughed at the perfect imitation of Luhan.

 

“Uh so my precious huh? HAHAHA!” Chanyeol creepily laughed but there’s something beneath it.

 

“Yes! Yes!” Luhan rolled like a buffalo in the floor together with the other EXO members as they laughed hysterically.

 

“Funny huh? Well…Bom noona.” Chanyeol grinned widely at Bom. Luhan’s laugh died down in an instant. Panic rushed through his whole body as his face turned paled.

 

“Yes?” Bom grinned still trying to catch her breath from all the chuckles she had.

 

“Someone in our group made your picture his phone’s wallpaper.”

 

Bom’s eyes widened. “O-omo really? Wah. Now what picture could that be?”

 

Chanyeol smirked at Luhan. On the other hand, Luhan kept on threatening Chanyeol with all the scary gaze he could muster.

 

“It’s a picture of you during Do You Love Me.”

 

In a flash Luhan jumped beside Chanyeol’s side and shoved food to his mouth.

 

“Chanyeol-ah! Eat well! Hyung doesn’t want to see you getting hungry!” Luhan tried his best to avoid 2NE1 from digging more on that topic. However he only put the spotlight more to himself.

 

“Could you be the person Chanyeol referring to?” CL grinned mischievously at Luhan.

 

Luhan just gulped visibly. “Uhh…h-huh?! Ha-ha-ha of course not! It’s definitely not me!”

 

“It’s Luhan oppa without a doubt” Minzy spoke with a nod in her head.

 

Luhan’s face flushed tomato red when Bom peered at him with a tilt of her head. “So it’s you baby face? Woah I feel honoured. Thank you. Uhm so what picture is that?”

 

“J-j-just p-p-picture of y-you I f-found o-on the int-internet.” Luhan stammered.

 

“Yeah I know I mean what picture is that exactly? Is it from our photoshoot or a selca or something? Just curious though.”

 

Luhan guled and fidgeted on his seat. He roamed his eyes to s, eyeing them for help but they just laugh at his misfit. Wow they really are a true friend. His eyes moved to Kris and he pleaded with his doe-eyes. He almost jumped in relief when Kris nodded at him.

 

“It’s nothing…”Kris started, Luhan’s shoulders slumped automatically in relief. He started racking his brain for possible thank you gift for their duizhang.

 

But apparently, Kris is still not yet done with his sentence.

 

“…it’s just you in your swimsuit. The one without a white cloth covering it.” Kris nonchalantly replied as he munched on his food.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Luhan blurted out and started cursing Kris in Chinese.

 

2NE1 teased Bom whose cheeks were burning red.

 

“N-no that’s not true noona. Please don’t believe this dragon!”

 

“It’s true noona!” Kris countered.

 

“The heck! Even you have that picture of hers!”

 

Bom looked at Kris whose mouth was shut in an instant which gave Luhan a victorious smile. “Y-you too?”

 

“Uhhh….” Kris kept on pinching Suho’s legs for help.

 

Wincing, the EXO-K leader decided to step up just in time their chart-topping song 'Growl' started playing on Tao's phone.

 

“Oh it’s Growl! Let’s dance everyone! I apologize for my boys sunbaenims.” Suho bowed at 2NE1 before doing his ‘chicken dance’ part in Growl all the while urging the others to dance as well.

 

With Suho intervening, the matter was forgotten in an instant. Except for Kris and Luhan though. They kept mouthing ‘You’re dead’ to each other.

 

"Na eureureong eureureong eureurong dae~

Na eureureong eureureong eureurong dae~

Na eureureong eureureong eureurong dae~"

 

“Let’s dance unnies!” Minzy urged her unnies. Bom and Dara complied and started dancing like monkeys. They even dragged CL with them who eventually gave up to her unnies.

 

Seeing their sunbaes/idols/crushes started dancing on their song, the reluctant members from a while ago finally jammed with them.

 

While Kai is busy dancing his off, Minzy suddenly popped from his side and nudged him.

 

"Teach me! Teach me!" She asked referring to the steps  that he is doing.

 

Stunned by the sudden proposal and her blinding smile, Kai just stood still unable to find the right words in his brain.

 

“Uhh Kai?” Minzy waved her hand repeatedly infront of Kai but his only response to her was his Adam’s apple constantly moving up and down. Though it is wrong, Minzy couldn’t help but to peer at the smooth skin on Kai’s throat and follow every motion it did.

 

“Oooh~ seems like the dancing machines are fixed to each other huh?” Xiumin muttered next to D.O’s ear which made the latter to look up and be surprised by the sight.

 

He stood up in a dash and head towards the two.

 

Before Kai could even muster the courage to speak, he was pushed aside and D.O’s face popped out in front of Minzy. He bowed slightly.

 

“Forgive Kai for idling! It is just his hobby hope you’ll understand he-he-he! As a compensation I will gladly teach you!” D. O offered Minzy.

 

“Really? Oh sure sure! C’mon!” Minzy excitedly shifted her attention to D.O now.

 

“I’m not that great in dancing but I will try my best to teach you properly!” D.O proudly said.

 

“*Arasso oppa! Thank you very much!” Minzy shook both of his hands as she pulled him towards a larger space. D.O felt like he’s in seventh heaven with his hands touching Minzy’s. He couldn’t asked for more.

 

Kai pouted and stomped his foot in defeat. Again his D.O hyung won over Minzy again.

 

“Too bad you’re too sloooooow.” Sehun mocked Kai on which the latter socked him on his stomach.

 

“Umph!” Sehun stumbled, accidentally bumping Dara’s back in the process.

 

“Omo! Baby Hunnie! Are you alright?!” She quickly tended to the maknae

 

Surprised by Dara’s face appearing in front of him, Sehun could only nod his head.

 

“What happened? Are you okay?” Bom then checked Sehun followed by CL who sat beside him.

 

“Oh . Sehun’s one lucky son of a .” Tao grumbled as he noticed how the three unnies of 2NE1 huddled over him.

 

“Wordings Tao.” Suho reprimanded Tao who pouted in return.

 

“Tch. I’m a maknae too! But why aren’t they huddling over me like that? Specially Chaerin-noona?”

 

“Because unlike you, Sehun was hurt and he’s still the youngest in over all.” Kris said from Tao’s back.

 

“That’s the perks of being a maknae”.  Chanyeol grumbled as well on which Baekhyun agreed with.

 

“I will heal you! Chiu~ chiu~ chiu~” Lay interfered and did his ‘healing’ gestures.

 

“Ahh! So cute!”

 

“Omo he has dimples! Aweee!”

 

The girls shifted their attention to the clueless unicorn in front of them.

 

“And now it’s Lay gege! He’s not a maknae but whyyyy?” Tao whined.

 

“It’s because he’s cuter than you!” Suho ended the discussion with him sticking out his tongue at  Tao.

 

The music switched to Michael Jackson’s Thriller. Minzy’s ears immediately perked up upon hearing one of her favorites. She is not alone. On the corner of the room, EXO-K’s main dancer began dancing and moving his body on his place.

 

Chen saw it, and a plan was formulated in his mind.

 

“Anyway since the ahjummas performed a while ago, isn’t it a good idea to have a dance batt—“ Chen was cut off when he felt a zapping feeling on his neck.

 

Slowly he turned his head to two dark auras emanating from his behind.

 

“Ahjummas? Did I heard it right Big Park?” Dara asked. A creepy grin replaced her once saccharine smile.

 

A crack of bone was heard.

 

Bom is busy popping her neck and stretching her arms like she will be indulging in a fight.

 

“Yes I heard it Small Park. What should we do to him then?”

 

“It’s been a long time since I’ve cracked someone’s bone, should we go there then?”

 

“Oh that’s a nice idea Small Park! Then we should start on his neck.”

 

Chen’s face broke out with cold sweat. All of the EXO members gulped when they saw the evil glint in the Park Sisters eyes as they inched closer and closer to Chen. While the EXO boys are busy fearing the two, CL and Minzy on the other hand kept on laughing their asses off. They’re used with this tandem and it never failed to crack them up—well except if the anger of the two eldest is directed to them though.

 

“A-are they really like t-that?” Baekhyun asked CL.

 

“Yep! Don’t worry, Chen will only got a few slightly broken bones.” CL nonchalantly replied which had them all gaping at her.

 

“W-WHAT?!” Chen panicked in an instant. He dropped on his knees and began bowing multiple times. “I’m sorry sunbaenims! I’m just joking! Even if your ahjum—I mean older than us you still look like Goddesses! R-right guys?!” Chen urged his other members.

 

“HELL YEAH!” Without hesitation Chanyeol shouted out his answer. The others follow suit.

 

For a minute, everyone became quiet—except again for CL and Minzy who are now busy eating and chatting like nothing big is happening in front of them.

 

“Oh I really know what will be their next reaction.” CL spoke at Minzy that is on her side.

 

“CL unnie,let’s have a countdown on Bom unnie and Dara unnie’s reaction. In 5,4,3…” Minzy began her countdown.

 

“...2,1.. aaaaaand~” CL and Minzy began mimicking the words coming out from the Ssang Park’s mouth with matching actions as if it’s a regular thing to do.

 

“Jungmaaaaal? Aing~ Thank you very much! That’s so sweet of you…”

 

Thinking he was finally settled, Chen sighed in relief but he stiffened again when he saw the smiles disappeared from the two ladies' faces.

 

“…But that doesn’t mean we’re letting you off but for now…”

 

“Dance showdown! Dance showdown! WOOO!” Both the Park sisters yelled as they pushed Minzy towards Kai who is now standing behind D.O. Just a little more push and Minzy will definitely crash her face on Kai’s.

 

Oh well, that’s actually the aim of the Ssang Park.

 

 

“UNNIE!” Minzy shrieked as she tried her best not to stumble in front of Kai by gripping the pillar behind her.

 

 

“Woo go Minkki-ah! Show them what you got!” Dara and Bom moved next to Kai and Minzy. They kept on leaning towards the poor maknae. On Kai’s part, they have no problem. Why? Because again he was rooted in his spot.

 

 

“CL-UNNIE! WON’T YOU HELP ME?!” Minzy cried out but Chaerin just laughed.

 

 

“It’s okay maknae. Aren’t you the ‘Young Lady Warrior’ of Running Man?” CL countered referring to their previous Running Man guesting. Minzy was coined as the ‘Young Lady Warrior’ for her strength and agility against the other Running Man casts.

 

 

Minzy became shy at the sudden comment of her Chaerin-unnie.

 

 

“Really? Woah! We should definitely watch that Running Man episode!” D.O excitedly said.

 

 

Minzy blushed more. She tucked her short hair behind her ear.

 

 

“N-not really. I-it’s just sheer luck.”

 

 

“Of course it’s not! It runs on your blood! Aing!” Dara pinched her nose bridge and nudged Minzy’s shoulder which Bom immediately followed up.

 

Because of Minzy’s temporary distraction, she relaxed a little and completely forgot that she was actually struggling to keep her balance that’s why when the Park sisters gave her a combo nudge, her hold slip and she stumbled across the table.

 

CL was furious, Dara and Bom were apologetic, the EXO boys are surprised and D.O is fuming with anger.

 

Why so?

 

Minzy had her face inches away from Kai and with just one wrong move, their lips will touch. If Kai’s movement was minimal awhile ago because of Minzy’s presence then now his whole body is from head to toe. He can’t even flinch a muscle—and so as Minzy. The both of them unconsciously stared through each other’s eyes and not daring to move even a muscle.

 

“UNNIES! HOW COULD YOU!? One minute you’re all defensive on her and now you kept on pushing her to a guy?! Aish!” CL looked at the two unnies with her eyes wide and her finger pointing at the two stunned idols. Her mother instincts was now kicking in. She wanted to pull Minzy away fastly but she knew if she did, there’s a big possibility that their lips will touch.

 

The two unnies however smiled sheepishly.

 

“Oops sorry…

 

…but YAH! GET AWAY FROM OUR MINZY!” The Ssang park yelled together after what they did sunk in finally.

 

“Woah that was a fast change of emotions.” Suho commented with a laugh.

 

 

D.O however did the work for the 2NE1 unnies. He went in between the two and with one powerful from both of his hands, he successfully parted the two away. Minzy only stumbled while Kai fell on the floor. Let’s just say he put more force on his push towards Kai. With a flip of his hair, he smirked at Kai and assisted Minzy.

 

All things have its end.

 

EXO knows that and they knew that in 5 minutes time 2NE1 will be going home. Some members talked about it without the girls noticing. After a few talks they finally came up a plan to atleast prolong this moment with 2NE1. They played rock, paper and scissors and the loser? Oh Sehun the maknae.

 

“N-n-n-n-noona.” Sehun stammered big time.

 

“Yy-y-yes S-s-s-sehun?” Bom imitated him which brought chuckles in the room.

 

“Yah Bommie! Don’t tease Baby Hunnie!” Dara pouted at her Park Sister. Bom raised her hand in surrender as she giggled.

 

“So what is it Baby Hunnie?” Still uncomfortable with Dara’s pet name on him, he cringed slightly. He also felt a cold stare on his back. He didn’t need to turn around to recognize  that it is his Chanyeol hyung who is looking deadly at him.

 

“Uhm..” He scratched his nape. “W-we a-are j-just uhm thinking if y-you 2NE1 sunbaenims w-would like to come with us?”

 

“Where to?” Dara inquired. Bom, CL and Minzy then crowded Sehun which made his hyungs groan for his luck.

 

“T-to H-han R-river.” Sehun blushed at  the proximity of the girls on him.

 

“SURE!” Without anything to held her back, Dara instantly affirmed.

 

“Well we would like to as well as long as our manager oppa allow us.” CL smiled.

 

“Really?! That would be fun!” Sehun smiled widely which earned him pinches on his cheeks.

 

“I’m also a maknae but waeeeeee are they not looking at me?” Tao whined.

 

“Because you’re a panda.” Xiumin replied.

 

“Is there even a connection with that Xiumin gege?”

 

“None. I just feel like calling you a panda.” 

 

=======================================

*Arrasso = okay

*Jinjja yo = really

 

Lol I'm so stupid, I forgot to unhide the chapter. sorry dearies! (≧∇≦)anyways I hope to see your lovely comments below ^_^