Months After

Fanboying Over 2NE1

Months had passed ever since that unfortunate incident. With EXO filming their variety show and attending various awards shows and 2NE1 preparing for their next single, both groups are indeed busy working on their own activities.

 

Minzy and Dara had just finished their daily exercise with Hwangssabu and now they’re both heading back at 2NE1’s dorm. They are already settled inside the van and were happily chatting about random things when Minzy suddenly said ‘Omo!’

 

“Huh? What is it Minkki-ah?” Dara asked with her brows raised. The horrified look on Minzy’s face made her curious.

 

Minzy didn’t answered Dara immediately, instead she looked outside the window to the streets they passed by. She gasped more which made Dara more curious and impatient.

 

“Yah Gong Minzy!” Dara called Minzy’s attention again.

 

“Unnie…we’re in deep mess!” Minzy mumbled with her gaze still fixed in the window.

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Dara’s brows furrowed in confusion.

 

Slowly Minzy looked back at Dara. She inhaled deep before exclaiming “Chaerin unnie’s banana milk and Bommie unnie’s corn milk!”

 

For a moment Dara was stunned. After seconds of trying to absorb everything that Minzy had said, Dara gasped and put a hand over . Her own face mirrored Minzy’s exact expression. As one, both ladies screamed “WE’RE DEAD!”

 

The van hit the brake hard which caused the two to tumble in their seats. Their manager looked at them with a heated gaze.

 

“YAH! Stop doing things like that! You startle us and almost put us in an accident! Geez this kids!”

 

“S-sorry oppa..” Both the two mumbled but returned back again to their panicky demeanour once their gazes locked.

 

“Omo! How could we forget?! Eotteoke?! Aigoo! I don’t want to feel the wrath of the Bominator! I can’t risk my Tamtam to be a hostage again!” Dara held both sides of her head and shook it crazily.

 

“Neither do I with my precious Stitch! And don’t remind me about how Chaerin unnie gets angry. Just the thought of it gives me the chills! Eotteoke Dara-unnie?” Minzy tsk-ed.

 

Dara pinched the bridge of her nose and looked out of the window as well. “Aish I don’t know too. We’re way past that convenience store where they usually buy those stuffs.”

 

“Aha! I had an idea unnie!” Minzy suddenly said.

 

“Aigoo! Do you have to exclaim that loud! You’re lucky oppa didn’t hear you or else…tsk. What is then?” Dara pouted.

 

“I’ll be asking oppa to drop me at the next stoplight. There’s a nearby convenience store if I’m not mistaken and I’ll be going in there.” Minzy smiled.

 

“Eh? You only? But what about me?! Yah! Are you giving me away as bait to the Bominator and the Leadah?”

 

“Of course not unnie! Have you forgotten that you’re supposed to go at Cheondung oppa’s dorm? He is expecting you to arrive around this time unnie so I shall do it.”

 

“Aigoo! I’m really getting old. Fine then let’s ask oppa though I doubt that he’ll allow you.” Dara hesitated.

 

Minzy winked. “Once he knew that Bom and Chaerin unnie is involved in this, I’m sure he’ll allow me.”

 

And true to her words, their manager allowed her.

 

“Call me Minkki-ah after you’re done or if anything happens arasso?” Dara said before Minzy opened the van’s door.

 

“Yes unnie! Now stop worrying, I’m on my disguise.”

 

“We’ll pick you up as soon as we dropped Dara on her brother’s dorm okay? Stay away from attention if possible okay? Take care.” Their manager called out before the van sped away.

 

Pulling her hoodie closer to her face, Minzy smiled and breathe in the fresh air.

 

“Woo this is freedom.”

 

She was walking happily towards the convenience store when from across the road, she heard screams. She turned her head towards that direction and found out that someone is filming. Minzy can’t see who are those being filmed for their backs are turned against her but one thing is for sure, they are guys and famous.

 

Deciding to do her chore fastly so as to avoid any media exposure as well. Minzy ran towards the shelf only to gape at the numerous brands of her Chaerin and Bom unnie’s drinks. She was still trying to choose the right choice of drink for her unnies when she heard snickers not far from her.

 

“Yehet!”  

 

“Since he plays computer often, his eyes will got hurt so let’s buy this.”

 

“But the size is too big, ah it will be a burden. There’s a small size let’s buy this instead.”

 

“Wait is he using lenses?”

 

“Ah no. Hmm since he might get hurt once in a while, let’s get these cute band-aids.”

 

“Grab the smaller one so it will not be a burden.”

 

“If he wants to remove his makeup, what equipment does he need? Isn’t it cotton? We’ll definitely getting him this”

 

“Yes this one he will need this! Hahaha!”

 

“And it’s cold! Chanyeol hyung gets easily hurt. Since it’s cold we need to cover our hands. In that case, we need this.”

 

Claps and familiar laughs came next.

 

Gong Minzy is a bright girl. The moment she heard those voices again, she knew who they are. Her heart pounded as she slowly leaned her body backwards to peer at the guys on the next aisle. She elicited a small gasp when she spotted a blonde and an over-familiar tanned man.

 

“How is it?”

 

“Good good! It’s okay.”

 

“That’s the perfect gift for Chanyeol hyung! He will be touched!”

 

“And it costs 5000 won.”

 

“Why hell are we like this?! Hahaha!”

 

“But don’t you think it’s too little?”

 

“Then let us buy coffee.”

 

Minzy scrambled to her feet when she heard the footsteps nearing her. She was about to pay in the counter when she realized she is empty handed. Slowly, she stealthily walked back towards the freezer of the convenience store. Her hand was already reaching for that random corn milk and banana milk when the freezer door next to her got opened. She stiffened.

 

“Oh 1+1! Hahaha! We’ll buy thi—HOLY !” Kai dropped the cans of coffee he is holding and gaped at the woman in front of him.

 

Minzy’s eyes widened the moment her and the two maknaes of EXO—Kai and Sehun met gazes. 30 seconds had elapsed on their staring battle until both men raised their pointing fingers at her and opened and close their mouths like a fish.

 

“G-G-Gong—“ Sehun blinked and stuttered.

 

“—M-M-Minzy…GONG MIN—Hmpf!” Kai was that close in revealing Minzy’s disguise in public if not for her stepping up to halt it.

 

She tiptoed and grabbed Kai’s neck. Minzy pulled the surprised man down and cupped his mouth with her tender hands. Amused by the scene, Sehun clapped and laughed in total amusement.

 

“Shh! Don’t!” Minzy looked left and right. Her eyes widened when she realized that all her actions were caught in the camera that was in front of her face all along.

 

“Oh gosh oh gosh!” Minzy panicked and let go of Kai, making the latter to stumble towards her. If not for Sehun pulling Kai up, the chance of him repeating Kris’ misfortune months ago was 100%.

 

“P-please d-don’t broadcast it! Oh gosh I’m dead! Eottokke! Eottokke!” Minzy was already panicking while Sehun was busy nudging Kai.

 

“What the hell!” Kai hissed at Sehun.

 

“Pabo do something! It’s your chance to redeem yourself while D.O hyung is not yet around. Or unless you want me to move on her first?” Sehun raised his brow at him.

 

“No way in hell.” Kai glared at the blonde and returned his gaze at the 2NE1’s maknae. He cleared his throat in hopes of getting Minzy’s attention but to no avail.

 

“AHEM.”

 

“Eottokke? Eottokke?! Camera oppa, c-can’t you just delete that scene with me? Please?” Minzy desperately asked at the man in front of her.

 

“AHEM.”

 

“Camera-oppa juseyo! Please please!”

 

“I-I’m sorry ma’am but it depends on the director if he’ll cut it or not” The camera man replied.

 

“AHEM!”

 

“WHAT?!” Minzy irately said at Kai.

 

Taken aback, Kai was about to clear his throat again but Minzy beat him to it.

 

“One more ‘AHEM’ and you’ll get a real cough. What do you want?”

 

Raising his hand in defeat, Kai spoke up.  “Fine fine, uh well...”

 

He rubbed his nape. “I-I just want to help. I-I can delete your parts in that.”

 

Minzy’s eyes sparkled. “REALLY?!”

 

“Y-yes! In one condition though.” Kai murmured.

 

Minzy’s brows furrowed. “What is it then?”

 

“Forgetwhathappenedatthehanriverstopavoidingmeandletsbefriends”

 

“What?”

 

“I said forget what happened at the Han River, stop avoiding me and let’s be friends.” A warm red blush crept on Kai’s cheeks.

 

“Woah more than one condition but okay! Deal then!” Minzy smiled and answered without second thoughts.

 

“R-really?” Kai’s eyes widened.

 

“Yep! Omo! I need to go bye! Thank you thank you. I’m expecting that from you Kai-sshi Bye! Bye Sehun!” Minzy waved and bowed to the camera man.

 

“Bye.” Kai dazedly waved at Minzy until a slap on his head woke him up.

 

“WHAT THE HECK?!”

 

“What the heck? What the heck is that thing that you did?! Pabo!” Sehun groaned.

 

“W-what?! I did nothing wrong!” Kai protested.

 

“Of course you do! You did everything wrong! You should have asked for her number of asked her for a date instead! Aish pabo kkamjjong!” Sehun stomped his foot in frustration.

 

[kkamjjong- Kai’s nickname which means Dark Kid]

 

“Yah! It’s okay than having nothing.” Is the only thing that Kai could say but deep inside, his fanboy heart is squealing in delight.

 

 

***

 

“CHAERINNIE! I’M HUNGREEEEH! I WANT MY CORN MILK!”

 

Chaerin cringed when she heard her Bom unnie yelling from their dorm’s living room. She grabbed her purse from her desk before opening her room’s door. She shook her head when she saw Bom rolling to and fro in their black couch.

 

“Aish Bommie unnie! What are you? A 5 year old?” Chaerin said then flopped down on the couch parallel to the one Bom is lying on.

 

Bom stopped rolling and raised her upper half body to peer at Chaerin. She noticed that the younger blonde female is busy strapping the buckles of her killer heels.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Ah, I’m going to do a bit of shopping before meeting up with my friends later.”

 

Bom pushed herself up and knelt in front of Chaerin.

 

“YOU’RE LEAVING ME HERE ALONE?! YAH! NAPPEUN GIZIBE!”

 

Chaerin cringed. “Yah unnie! Stop yelling! I’m just in front of you y’know?!”

 

“Oh.” Bom flopped back with her lips forming an ‘O’.

 

“But seriously, are you leaving me in here? Alone? And hungry? In this cold…dark dormitory alone? You’ll never know what will happen to me. You might arrive later with me...lying lifeless on the door. Then news will spread… 2NE1’s main vocalist Park Bom found dead in their dormitory because of their leader Lee Chaerin leaving her precious member alone without feeding her.” Bom exaggeratedly hugged herself as she acted hurt and pained making the blonde lady in front of her to gag.

 

“Aish stop being a drama queen unnie! Dara unnie’s been influencing you too well aish! Just wait for the two to return with your food!” Chaerin flicked Bom’s forehead and the latter pouted.

 

“But what time is it now?! They’re still not here! Seriously Chaerin-ah! I’m hungry! Can’t I just come with you? Please? Please? I promise I’ll be on my own once we arrived at the mall” Bom batted her eyelashes cutely at their leader.

 

Chaerin stared at Bom for a moment.

 

“Fine!”

 

***

 

“Chaerin ah let’s buy this! And that one too!”

 

“This! This is the reason why I don’t want you to come with me!” Yet the leader still give her black card to her member.

 

“Aing Chaerin-ah, you know you can’t deny your dearest unnie. Thank you Chaerinnie! Don’t worry, after this, I will definitely be on my own!” Bom smiled brightly as the cashier punched in her Moomin pajamas.

 

“Tell me unnie, for real. Are you really hungry or you just wanted to pester me?!” Chaerin blew a raspberry.

 

“Uhh both? Kekeke! Unnie loves you so so much Chaerinnie, I’ll be taking my leave now. You’re now free…for now. See you at the dorm mwah!” Bom hugged Chaerin tight before skipping happily away from her leader.

 

“Don’t forget to text me okay?! Remember your disguise!” Chaerin reminded Bom before her unnie got completely far from her.

 

“NEH!” Bom yelled and waved her hand while walking away.

 

“No wonder you and Dara are really Ssang Parks! Ugh! Times like this I wish Minzy is with me.” Chaerin sighed then resumed her stroll on the mall.

 

 

***

 

Tip Tap

 

 

Dara looked behind her but saw nothing. She shivered as the cold wind blew towards her direction. Inhaling a huge amount of oxygen, she resumed walking. She just came out from MBLAQ’s dorm and was now heading to her and her manager’s meeting place for pick-up.

 

 

Tip Tap

 

 

Again, Dara heard the unsettling sound behind her. Cold sweat started to break out from her forehead as her heart pumped faster. Various scenarios entered her head making her more fidgety. Thoughts about having a murderer or a thief behind her back urged her to walk faster from the alley she is passing through.

 

“It’s afternoon for Pete’s sake! No one will dare to touch me with the sun shining bright right? No one! Don’t worry Dara-yah, you have your cellphone with you.” Dara mumbled shakily so as to comfort herself even for a little.

 

To comfort herself a little, she instilled her mind with the thought that it was just a fan acting stalker to her and meant no harm, just pictures and signs. She is now regretting her choice of path. Why did she ever think of walking on alleys?

 

As her pace grew faster and faster, the steps behind her grew faster as well. She dared to look behind her and become more nervous when she found shadows—multiple shadows. Dara hastily grabbed her phone and clutched it tightly. She was prepared to call Chaerin until somebody grabbed her shoulder from behind. Due to shock, her phone fell from her grasp.

 

 

She screamed…but was covered in an instant. Tears almost sprung from her eyes until recognition hit her as the figures that were once shadows from a while ago took form.

 

The fear that she was once feeling quickly evolved into rage.

 

How dare they!

 

*~*

 

2ne1 is baaack! Their album is so beautiful  And their in their AON tour! My feels! I can't calm down!

And hi to BunnieUnnie here's my update finally! Thank you for the new subbies and for my readers who still sticks with me loveyouall <3

Next chapter will be posted ASAP.