How It all started: Part 2

Will You Still Love Me.......After All Of This

As you finished getting dressed you and Taemin cuddled together on his king size bed.His family is rich too.You rested your head on his chest and fell asleep.

You two were awaken by his alarm clock that had your voice recorded too.

"Uhhh, when did my voice get that annoying" you said in discust.

"I think it sounds cute"he whispered.

"Yeah right. I bet when I'm not here you say some mean to that clock"you said.

"Yeah,yeah well I'm gonna take a shower" he said as he walked away.

You looked at the clothes your mom picked out for you.

*Damn,this woman has some really good style. And I always thought that those clothing stores mom owned were useless* you thought

Your mom picked out a red dress that with a black belt,black Converse's, and your black headband. It was elegant,but had to be lowered to your simpleness. Since you were done getting dressed you sat on Taemin's  in bed with your toothbrush in your hands. 

His mom came in with a pile of clothing and a letter and it looked like she was going to fall, so you helped.

"Mrs. Lee I'll help you with that" you said taking the pile

"Oh thank you ----------, you seem stronger than anyone in this house" she said

You put the clothing down on his bed and his mom told you what to do when he came out.

"---------- could you give or tell Taemin to read his letter before school it's very important. And thats a really cute dress you mom designed. It's so pretty I might go buy somethings from there" she said

"Thank you Mrs.Lee" 

You looked at the heading of the letter to she who it was from.

                                                           Lee Taemin

                                            Yale University

                                        New Haven, CT 06520

In you mind you were thinking *What the hell is this! Me and Taemin planned to go to Harvard since we were kids*

 

Flashback: 8 years ago: 8 year old You and Taemin at your house

 

"----------,---------!" Your bestfriend Taemin yelled from the downstairs

[A/N In the past Taemin had a crush on you,but you didn't know]

"Taemin!! You came" you yelled as you ran down the stairs

You two hugged tightly, you haven't seen him since you left your old school.

"I have really important news to tell you!" he said. You two were filled with excitement to see each other.

"Well come on" you hand signed him to come.

Your new house looked different then when you two were younger because it had two sets of stairs that meet at the top and had a big door when you got up to the top. You decided to show him a tour of your house.

"This is my parent's room" 

You two then ran each hall showing him rooms filled with your toys,clothing(mostly dresses and skirts),shoes, ect.

"Well here we are. My mom said we can't use this,but we just won't tell them"you whispered

You pulled a decoy book like in those spy movies to a secret passage way.

You two popped your heads in looked in amazment of what your parents did.

As you two were about to walk in you stopped

"What here I need to get something" you said running off

When you came back you had a ball of string with the end tied around your waist.You tied the other end to something sturdy in the room and held Taemin's hand and began to walk.

"What is that string for" he asked

"It's so we don't get lost"

"And how will it help?"

"Well when it's time to go back we won't get lost" you said proudly

"Wow. Your really smart.How did you figure that out" you bllushed a bit by his comment

"Well I was watching the History Channel when-" he cut you of

"Wait-you watched the History Channel??"

"Yeah and so what I learned so much about history and I love the Ancient Egyptians! They're so intresting"

"Really?? You (Your entire name) watch the History Channel?..............Okay so tell me more about the string idea"

"Well once I was watching it and this man from Athens had to go to Crete and defeat the Minotaur,but the problam is he lives in a maze thats dark and scary and no one has ever left allive, so when he entered the maze, the princess of Crete gave him a ball of string and told him to use it wisely. So he tied one end to the door and another to himself and when he killed the Minotaur he and the other people the Minotaur didn't eat followed the string path and they got out"

"Wow ----------,if your that smart then you probably going to go to a really smart school"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to Harvard. It's a really smart place in America" you said sadly

"You don't like Korea do you"he said sadly

"Why of course I do! It's just I miss the life of New York. I promise I won't leave you, were best friends" you said

As you two walked on you couldn't walk anymore.

"Are you okay" Taemin asked

"I can't walk any farther. The string is all done now"

So you two walked back and went to your room and watched TV

"Wow, you have a big bed"

"Ahh,Taemin shut up. You bed is the same size and you family has a big house two"

"I know but your an only child so it amazes me all the rooms that you have just for you"

"Well what were you going to tell me that was SSOOOO important"

Taemin hesitated at first,but tolded you

"I asked my parents if I could go to the same school as you and they said yes"

So you two talked more and more about school till Taemin went home

Flashback end

 

 

As Taemin came out the bathroom you went to go brush you teeth and he got dressed. You two then went to school as you and Taemin were about to go to your classes you reminded yourself about the letter. You got so mad, you trusted him, he sweared and when someone broke your trust all hell broke lose.

"Lee mothering Taemin! What the hell! I thought we were going to Harvard" you yelled at him and people were started to stare at the maknae queenka and kingka argue.

"Shh,shh, lower your voice people are staring" he whispered

"I don't give the singlest of a ! You better explain"

"Fine I'll tell you later" he yelled

 

 

 

 

 

                                                 WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE PERFECT-NEVER FIGHT-MUSHROOM MAKNAE COUPLE?!?!?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Findout next week on "Will you love me............after all of this"