Awards Night (Part 2)

Working with my Celebrity Idols

You were shocked of what you hear from L. Before you could respond to him somebody get your hand, You saw that it was Hyunseung. Omo! you thought. "It's my turn..." He said. L have no more choice 'cause Hyunseung already held your hand. He just let it pass this time then he go to the other Infinite members.

Yoseob and Anne is dancing aliitle akward. Yoseob is getting more nervous when he is taking his steps. Yah! Yang Yoseob, Go back to your real self!! be cool~  ask her something! Yoseob thought. "Ummm..Can I have your number?" he nervously said. "Waeyo?" she replied. "If you don't want it is okay..." he a bit smile. "No, I will give it to you." she said then smiled. "Thanks..." he sais with a warm smile. Am I too obvious? Maybe I am.. he thought .

While they are dancing the MC interrupted. The MC cleared his throat to get the attention of the people. "May I request to all the nominees to go here with me upstairs and the others seat down..." You leave Hyunseung first then go upstairs and Hyunseung go to their table together with the other B2ST members.

"Let us now announce thewinner for best make-up artist!" he continued. "And it is..." ddin di din din din din!!~

"Park________-ah!!" All of the B2ST members clapped their hands and Doojoon smirked at L and to other Infinite members.

The MC gave you the trophy..

 

You were very happy to know that you are the winner.

"Let us eat!" the MC said then you go down to the stage. "Congratulation Ms. Park _______!" the other nominees said. then you smiled. "Congratulations ________-ah!" all of the B2ST members said. "GROUP HUG!!' Gikwang said then all of you do it. "Let's eat!" Yoseob said then all of you proceeded to your table and sit, Waiting for the waiter to serve

While waiting someone tapped your shoulder. You look up to see who it is and saw that it is L. "Chukahae.." he said. "Komawo!" you replied. All of the B2ST members shot L a Go-away-or-else look. When you saw them like that you just kept quite and L  just go back to his table. "Stay away from them..." Dongwoon mumbled. "Did my cousin did something that I don't know?" Anne said puzzled. "Maybe..." Yoseob mumbled. "Can you tell me what happened?" you said in a concerned way. The waiter already came and distribute the food to all of you. "Let us just eat.." Junhyung mumbled.

After eating other people already go home except for you and the other B2ST members stayed first to relaxed 'cause they are just done eating. 

While waiting you, Try some champange. "It is not really bad..." you said then drink another glass. Junhyung suddenly appeared. "Stop drinking you had drink too much..." he said. "No, I want more *Hiccup*" you replied with a hiccup.

Junhyung watched you drink another glass of wine. Then at the next glass he reached for your hand before you can drink it. "Stop it..." he mumbled. "Or else..."  he continued. "*Hiccup* Or else what?? *Hiccup*" you said while looking directly to Junhyung's eyes. "I'll...." he mumbled. "Wae?" you said.

"...Kiss you" he mumbled. You drink another glass but suddenly Junhyung peck a kiss on your cheeck. You were suprised so you put down the wine glass  "*Hiccup* Yah.. Why did you do that? *Hiccup*" you mumbled. "I told you I'll do it..." he said while smiling.  "Aish! Yong Junhyung... *Hiccup*" you said while patting his shoulder then smirked.

You walked away then fall down and fall asleep. "________-ah!" that was the last word that you heard before you fell sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uwa-uwa! Whhyy do I write so short!! Mianhe!! T.T

I'll just give my presents for you today guuyyyss!! ^^

200416_o.gif

The dog is lucky!! >.< so adorable~!! ^^

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS47x2q4k69qZnBVYVYZpe

They are soooooo cute!!~~ ;D

 

Don't forget to subscribe and leave your comment~~!!! Kya!! >.< FIGHTING~~ xD