Commercial Making

Working with my Celebrity Idols

 

"AAhhhhhhhhhh....." you yawned. You look around and notice that you are already at your room.

"What happened...? How did I get in here?" you mumbled to yourself.

You go down to check on your mother. "Mom?" you exclaimed while going downstairs and rubbing your eyes.

"Oh Honey! Yoyu already woke up...."your mom said. "How did I get home?" you mumbled.

"Ahh.. one of the boy that came here yesterday to fetch you, I can't remember the name..Ah! it's J-Junhyung." your mother exclaimed. "Oh..thanks for telling me mom.." you said then smiled to your mom. "Go get ready now for your work.." your mom said "Ne!" you replied.

You get ready for another work day.

"I'm going mom!" you exclaimed. "Bye Honey!! "

_______

You reached Cube entertainment building safely..

"I'm here!" you exclaimed. "Did you enjoyed last night?" Mr. manager said. "Ne.." you replied. "But.. there is something that happened yesterday that I don't remember.." you said then bit your bottom lip. 

When the B2ST members heared it they all looke at Junhyung. "What?!" he said. They gave him a what-did-you-do-to-her look.

"Yah.. Hyung what did you do?  Why didn't you told us..? You and ______ disappeared without permission..." he whispered. "I just stole something from her.." he smirked. "Oh!" Yoseob jokingly cover his chest. "Yah! "'I'm not that ert!" he yelled back at whisper to Yoseob. "Just tell me hyung!! Please!  I will not tell anyone." he pleaded and showed his aegyo. "Okay..Okay.."Junhyung said. "I stole a kiss from her but only at her cheeck.." he mumbled. "Oh! everyone do you know tha-" All of youlook at both of them, and Junhyung covered the mouth of Yoseob. "Yah..." he said and already release Yoseob. "hehehe.." Yoseob laughed evily.

B2ST will have their commerciel  filming abou ramen.

na, teul, set! ACTION!!

(Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAcOqf4C15Q&feature=related)

Fangirl:Please give this to Gikwang!

 

Crowd: Lee Gikwang! Lee Gikwang!

Gikwang:Please me give me one more.

Doojoon: No!

(a/n: he didn't give it to Gikwang! xD)

You always laugh while watching them acting. Hahahaha!! that was really funny!! you thought.  

~~~~~~

After the shooting...

"Wahh~~ that was really tiring!!" Doojoon exclaimed. "There were real fangirls, aren't they?" Gikwang said. "Hmmm..." Junhyung mumbled. "uwa~~ I'm so tired!!" Yoseob exclaimed. "Me too Hyung~~!!" Dongwoon said. "Better go home now and take a rest everyone~" Mr. manager said. 'Ne~~!" all of them exclaimed then bowed 90 degrees. "Anyong~~" they all wave to you. "Anyong~~" you wave back.

~~~~~

On your way home...

Before you go home you go to the convience store and bought some ice pop. When you were about to pay you saw someone familiar, When you studied his face you saw that it was L. Oh! you thought. L saw you then approached you. "Hi ______!!" he said with a warm smile. " Hi!" you wave your hand. "Where are you from?" he asked. "i'm from my work.." you replied. "oh..at Cube?" he asked. "ne.." you said.

"May I walk you home?" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "S-Sure.." you replied.

On your way home, you and L talk abour things about yourselves. You find him nice and have sense of humor.

You already stopped at the front of your house. "Thanks for walking me home!!" you exclaimed. "It's okay!" he said. "Goodnight~" he said. "Goodnight.." you replied. Then you watched him as he go away. Wahh.. another celebrity *sigh* you thought. Then shook your head then go inside.

"SURPRISE~~!!!" you cupped your mouth with your hands in amazement+ happiness= tears of joy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYONGHASEYO~

Sorry for not updating so fast!! :))

Comments will be loved and don't forget to subscribe!!! PPYONG~~!! <3

P.S.:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEENTOP'S C.A.P. AND BIGBANG'S T.O.P. KYA~~ I LOVE THEM BOTH!! <3

tumblr_lr9hy7cuUi1qe4mryo1_250.gif

Hehe~~ xD

tumblr_lr3xjp09aY1r216x7o2_250.jpg

CUTE~~ ;D

For T.O.P.

tumblr_ldgcbg9cYh1qae6ufo1_500.gif

HIGH HIGH!! I'M SO HIGH~~~~ xDDDD!!!!

tumblr_lr8jde5mZG1r2xh6uo3_500.gif

tumblr_lr8jde5mZG1r2xh6uo1_500.gif

Snake charmer~~!! xDDDD

OH! I REMEMBER..

#choomtopday and Leader CAP Day!

GOD BLESS U BOTH!! ^^

How's my new poster? Thanks to InfiniteShinee!!!