Awards Night (Part 1)

Working with my Celebrity Idols

B2ST arrived at your house then your mom accompany them to the couch. "Komawo!" Yoseob childishly said. " Where is ______-ah?" Doojoon politely said. "She is already preparing for the event" your mom told them. "AAhhh.." he replied. B2ST patiently waited for you.

While you are preparing, You heard a knock from the door. "________-ah, this is Dongwoon..." he said. "Waeyo?" you replied. "Are you almost done preparing?" he said. " I'm done!!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I present to you ________!!" Dongwoon said then you come out from your room shyly.

g_voyZ.jpg

"Wooaahh!!" Yoseob said. junhyung put his thumbs up and you were happy about it. "Yeppeo!!" Hyunseung said. Then you blushed.

"Let's go now or we will be late..." Doojoon said then go out and the others followed. "Goodnight ahjumma!" they all chorused. "Goodnight!" your mom replied. " Goodnight to you my princess, Have fun!" your mom told you before you leave and you gave a hug to her.

You called Anne so she can go with you. 

Anne: Yeoboseyo?

You: Annyeong!! I forgot to tell you that I'm invited to a Awards Night,  Do you want to go to the event with me?

Anne: Sure!

You: We"ll pick you at your house

Anne: Okay!

You put down the phone after you talked. Gikwang called your name then you go to him. "Waeyo Gikwang?" you mumbled. "I want to give you this.." he said, bringing out a studded heart necklace.

20-Inch-White-gold-necklace-wmatching-he

"Waaaaawwww!! YEPPEEEOOOO!!!!" you exclaimed. "Chincha?" Gikwang asked while rubbing the back of his neck. "When did you get this? You were with us the whole time yesterday!" you asked as you examined the necklace. "Well..."

________________FLASHBACK________________

You and Gikwang distribute the food to the members. You suddenly look at Anne and Gikwang take this as an opportunity to buy something for you. He spotted an accessory shop nearby so he went to buy that necklace.

He decided to give it to you at night to have some private conversation with you. 

___________END OF FLASHBACK______________

" Oh.. That's why you were gone.. Thanks, Gikwang." you sheepishly said. "You're welcome! Mind if I put it on you?" Gikwang asked gently. You blushed madly. "S-Sure..." you stuttered. Then he put it on to you.

"________-ah and Gikwang hyung, Let's go now!" Dongwoon shouted. "Okay! We are coming!" you exclaimed. Then you and Gikwang entered the limo 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_5zCki119RQAcuGDdl5p

Then peek inside..

StretchLimousine.jpg

"Woah! THIS IS SO COOL!!" you exclaimed. Your jaw drop. "Close your mouth _______-ah before flies go inside..." Hyunseung joked. Then you immediately close your mouth and proceed inside.

After minutes...

You arrived at Anne's house. "Anne!!" you shouted. "Hi guys!"Anne greeted as she get out. "Yeppeo.." Yoseob mumbled. "I heard that.." Dongwoon said. "You hear everything.." Yoseob whispered back.

dresses-v-collar-south-korean-silk-women

 Doojoon look at Yoseob worriedly, remembering of what he yesterday at the mall. "Wait! Guys I want you to meet someone~" Anne chirped as she pull someone behind the door. It was the guy that I saw yesterday.. you thought. YOSEOB! Doojoon thought. Yoseob saw the guy."Who is he?" you told Anne clueles. Doojoon can see the sadness at Yoseob's eyes. "He is my-" Anne was cut off by her mom. " honey, you forgot your bag.." her mom said. "komawo umma!"she told her. "This is my cousin, Myungsoo!." 

 

Doojoon saw the sadness at the eyes of Yoseob into hapiness."He is also known as L.." she continued. Then Yoseob face fell and the other B2ST members. "WWAAhhhh!!! Anne, why didn't you told me that you have an idol cousin?" you pouted. "Mianhe ______-ah.." she replied. You jump and jump but stop when you saw the B2ST members' faces. Then you remembered what the lady told you at your interview day. (a/n:Please refer to chapter 3 ^^) "Oh...." you mumbled.

"Guys! Let's go!" Anne exclaimed. "But he can't join us.." Junhyung said coldly. "Oh.. Chincha? Then I can't go." Anne said sadly. "Ani! He can go!" Yoseob said. All the B2ST members look at him with a what-the-are-you-doing look."Guys let this pass! One night only!" he pleaded. "Fine!" Doojoon said then he proceeded to the limo. "Komawo Yoseob oppa!" Anne said and gave Yoseob a quick hug, then he blushed. "Yah Anne! Your mom will punish me if she saw you hugging a man." L said. "Okay.." she replied then all of you go inside the limo.

We are already here.." the driver said then all of you go down. You feel nervous that your hand is getting cold. I can do this! FIGHTING!! you thought. I think I should comfort her. She looks so nervous. Better comfort her before the others do! Junhyung and Gikwang thought at the same time. Then Gikwang suddenly grab your left hand and Junhyung grab your right hand. They look at each other and exchange glares. Gikwang look at Junhyung's hand then he tighten his grip on you.  You jerked at his action. Junhyung felt it and tighten his grip on you too.

You blushed at their actions."Guys, Can you let go of me now?" you mumbled while your head is down. They blushed and let go of you. Suddenly an old but pretty looking lady called you. "_______-ah! Come! Go to the backstage! And by the way, girl you look good!" she said and grab your hand. "Bye guys!" you said. "Goodluck ______-ah!" they said. "Komawo!" you smiled to them and left.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, May I present you the nominies for the best make-up artist!!" the MC exclaimed. "First, Let us welcome the make-up artist of SM Entertainment! Lee Jin" you saw different groups from SMent clapping their hands."2nd nominee is from starship Entertainment! Jung Yuni!" you saw boyfriend, sistar, APink and many other groups clapping."Next T.O.P. Media or Woolim Entertainment, Choi Rara!" you saw Infinite and other Woolim Entertainment groups clapping their hands but B2ST is frowning. They must really hate each other. I wonder why? you thought. "And now, last but not the least, from the Cube Entertainment, Park ________!!!" All of them are clapping except for infinite but L is clapping his hands. Huh? How come the other Woolim Entertainment groups are clapping for me except for infinite, I thought the whole Entertainment is angry to each other. That's weird! you thought.

"We will announced the winner later, For now Let's Dance!" The MC said.

 

(Please listen to this while reading!! ^^ baby baby by 4men: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-t3T5g6R7Q )

 

"Let's dance!" Yoseob said as she grab Anne's hand. "Sure!" she sweetly smile. They go to dance floor and dance. Suddenly all the B2ST members(a/n: except for Yoseob of course!) rush to you. "Can I dance with you?" Doojoon asked. "Can I dance with you?" Hyunseung asked. "Can I dance with you?" all of them said. In confusion you back away and you bump into someone  and saw that it is L. "Can I dance with you" L asked. You just nod your head and go with him. "Yah!_____-ah!" Gikwang shouted but you already have a partner. Junhyung just kept quite and glares at L. Stupid L! Junhyung curse in his mind.

So Junhyung and Gikwang just looked at you and L while you are dancing. Suddenly someone distracted Junhyung. "Oppa, Can you dance with me?" Hyuna said. Junhyung looked at her angrily. "I can dance with you but I won't" he coldly said. Hyuna left and just go to Gikwang. "How about you Gikwang oppa, Can you dance with me?" Hyuna asked. "Uhh-" Suddenly Hyuna grab his hand. "I know you will!" Hyuna exclaimed. gikwang has no choice but to dance with her. 

While you are dancing with L he whispered something to you. "_____-ah.." he whispered. "Waeyo?" you replied. "I need to tell you something.." he continued. "Umm?" you replied. "nan dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo(a/n: It means "I like you" :">)" he said. You were shock of what he said and stiffened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WWahhh!! Love SQUARE!! xD

Here are some of my presents for you guys..

kikwang-:  he is really really really handsome *O*

IT'S L BABY!! xD

dooj.gif

hahaha!! xD  He is not a ert!! >.<

117qjiv.gif

Wow they were amazed by their leader's reaction!! :D

 

BTW thanks for the help, Sis!! ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!! ^^