The Start

Because You Are My Love

  Himchan walked out of the emergency ward and sat on the waiting couch. He was really exhausted.

" Doctor! Thank you for saving my brother! " said a lady.

" You're welcome." Himchan looked at her. " Jun Hyo Sung!? " Himchan pointed at her face.

" Himchan? " she pointed back at him. He nodded. " I can't believe you're a doctor now. " she said. " Well, I can't believe I'll meet my ex- girlfriend after years." he laughed. " It's been a while. Are you free now? I would to ask you out for a drink in exchange you saved my brother." she said. " Sure!" he agreed.

    " Where is this guy? " you looked at the clock. It's already 1am. You heard the sound of a car engine. Probably, it's not like Himchan's car. You looked outside from the window. You saw a familiar girl helping Himchan got out from the car. They waved each other. The car drove away and Himchan was walking here unstabily. You opened the front door. " Yah! Mr. Kim Him Chan! Why are you home late? " you yelled. " Do I even care? I met my old friend and we went for some drink. That's all. " he walked in the house. " Who is your ' Old Friend ' ?" you asked. " My ex. Jun Hyo Sung. " he went upstairs leaving you alone.

  You knew her. She was also your friend. Well, used to. But until now, you couldn't believe Himchan would chose to marry you instead of her. 

  The next day, you went to TSENT early in the morning because they said they had something important to tell you. Himchan woke up late and he realised that you were not beside him on the bed. " Where is she?"  he rubbed his eyes. " Ouch! My head hurts. " he ruffled his hair. " I better take a day off today." 

    " WHAT? " you shouted. " Yeah, we will be a couple in We Got Married." Luhan said. " But...I..." you didn't know what to do. You were married and now you're entering this show with some other guy. You couldn't imagine how Himchan react when he found out about it. 

    Himchan put his mug on the coffee table and the tv. " Aren't there any interesting shows these days?" he kept changing the channels.

" This is the preview for the next WGM couple."

Himchan stopped. " Maybe this is interesting." he sipped his coffee.

" The next couple would be...Luhan and Yuki ! "

He coughed. " WTH WHAT!!!!!!!!?" he shouted.

He turned off the tv. " Hey, new 'married' couple. How was your wedding with your fake husband, huh?" he called Yuki. " Seriously, Himchan? It's just a show. A SHOW~" you said. " I'm not dumb like you. The fact that you really are married to a handsome man, that is me, why did you accept the WGM thing?" he asked. " Handsome? Oh, please. You are adoring yourself. I just want to try new things. This couple thing won't last for a long period so don't worry." you said. " I.."

" Yuki, are you talking to your maid again?" Luhan asked.

" Yes...I need to go now. We'll record the first episode right now. It's live~" you whispered and ended the call.

Himchan put down his phone. " Maniac." he mumbled.

Someone rang the doorbell. " Coming! " Himchan ran to the front door and opened it. " Hyo Sung? " he said. " The nurses told me that you took a day off so that's why I'm here. Can I come in? " she asked with her gummy smile. " Sure." he replied.

   " So what are you doing here?" he asked. " I'm bored of sitting at home and do nothing. At least I have someone to talk to here. " she the tv. The WGM show was on live.They were showing pictures of them wearing wedding clothes. And also some acting scene." That's Yuki, right? They look cute together." Hyo Sung pointed at the tv. Himchan nearly forgot that she didn't know about your relationship. " Yes, she is. I think it's not nice for people to see us both in this house. I think you better go. " Himchan tried to make her go away. " Why? Let people think that we are a couple. You're not married so why are you so worry? " she sat back. Himchan sighed. " Just go." he pushed Hyo Sung to the front door and closed it.

" Why did I do this? Am I jealous?" he thought.