Mother in-law

Because You Are My Love

You walked to the center of the stage with the dancers dancing around and you ended with a pose. Everyone screamed. You bowed and walked down the stage while waving at your fans. " Yuki, that was a great performance! " Luhan said with the EXO members looking at both of you. " Thanks! I have to go now and I'm sorry because I couldn't watch your performance. I have something important to do. " you said gently not wanting him to be upset. " Nevermind. You can watch it on TV this weekend. " Luhan said with his cute smile. " Sure! I wouldn't miss it. Goodluck, Luhan. Goodluck, guys. Bye! " You waved at them and walked away. The boys waved back.

   " You sure are happy talking to her, right? " Sehun said. " Why? Are you jealous? " Luhan laughed. " Stop talking nonsense! It's our turn now. Let's go. " Kris yelled with his angry face which frightened the two boys.

 On the other hand, you were on the phone with Himchan in the car. " Yah!!! You bossy girl ! Where are you!?" he yelled. " I'm on my way. Stop yelling with your husky voice! You nearly make my ears bleed." you said with your high voice. " Hell no. Quickly! Your mom is here and I had a hunch that there must be something unpleasent to hear from ." he said. " Okay. I'll be home in 10 minutes. Tell her that I'm stuck in a traffic jam. Bye." you ended the call.

   " Wait! Wait! Aisshh!!! She ended the call just like that?" Himchan talked to his phone. " Himchan, why are you talking to that phone?" your mom asked. " No..Nothing. Mom, would you like some coffee or tea or maybe juice?" Himchan asked his mother in law politely. " Tea would be fine. Where is Yuki?" she asked. " She is on her way. She is stuck in a traffic jam so it takes a little bit of time to arrive here. If it takes so long, you can come tomorrow. She is free by tomorrow. " Himchan was making the tea and hoping his mother in law would go home. " It's okay. I can wait." she smiled. " Damn it." Himchan said with a slow voice.

   " I'm home!" you took of your shoes and walked to the living room. " Yuki! I miss you so much! " your mom hugged you tightly. " I miss you too." you said. Himchan came to the living room and put a cup of tea on the coffee table and walked to your side. " So mom, why are you here?" Himchan said without thinking much. You stepped his foot and whispered, " Why did you say that?" He nearly screamed because it was so painful but he closed his mouth with his hand. " Mom, do you have anything to say to us. Maybe problems that maked you came here for?" you asked while offerring the tea Himchan maked.

   " Yuki, when will you tell everyone that you are married?" she said. Himchan looked at you. " Mom, we had talked about this before. I'm afraid if I tell everyone, I might lose my job. " you said. " She is right, mom. You know that she dreamt to be an idol a long time ago. Now that she had her chance she can't let it go, right?" Himchan tried to defend you. " I know but how about you, Himchan? She is too busy with work. More surprisingly, you do almost every house chores plus with your job as a doctor. Aren't you tired?" she gave a long speech. " I...I...I don't know." Himchan looked down. You kept quiet. " It's nearly 6 pm. I need to go now or your dad would gone mad. I'm just trying to remind you about this because later on people would know about it. I forgot to tell you that your dad and I will go to London for a month. You take good care of yourself, okay? You too, Himchan. " she said with a smile. " Okay, mom." you both hugged your mom.

 

"Goodbye!"