Actually...

Because You Are My Love

   You both stood outside the house and waved at your parents. You sighed knowing that they would be gone for a month. " I'm gonna miss them. " you said. " They would be happy going somewhere without their annoying bossy daughter." Himchan rolled his eyes. " Whatever. By the way, why did you tried to defend me just now? Did you knocked your head or am I dreaming?" you said. He laughed like a maniac.

 " You think that I really meant what I said before? I'm just acting! My acting was great, right? I also can be an artist like you. " he continued laughing. " I regretted on marrying this jerk." you mumbled while cleaning up the coffee table. " Don't you think that if you tell everyone about our relationship not just you who will lose your job. Even me! " he sat on the couch. " There must be only gossips. You're thinking way too far. " you said.

   Your phone rang. " Who is this? " Himchan picked up the phone.

At the same time...

  " The performance was great boys! " Suho said. " Thanks, hyung. I need to call someone. " Luhan took out his phone. " He must be calling Yuki." Sehun mumbled. " C'mon Yuki. Pick up the phone." Luhan said while wandering around the backstage.

  " Who is this?"

" Why is it a man's voice? Is Yuki having a sore throat?"  Luhan thought. Then he heard something being hit hardly. Seems like someone was having a fight. " Luhan! I'm so sorry. That was my maid! " you said. " Your maid is a guy?" Luhan was shocked.

 Himchan's eyes widened when he heard what you said. " Give me that damn phone! " he pushed you away. " Stop it, Himchan! " you shouted. " Yuki? Are you there?" Luhan asked. " Yeah...I had trouble with the line." you laughed for a while. Himchan's phone rang. " I have a patient now. I need to go to the hospital. Have fun talking with your BOY FRIEND. " he laughed as he went out of your house.