You Broke The Deal

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

"Hey,guys.Mr Kang said that my dorm is ready and he said I have to go toschoolto sign something" telling to the Exo.

Chanyeol also scrub his hair and Chanyeol who is still awkward to Exo give a bright smile to Exo.All the Exo was attracted to him amd even daydreaming at him.

"Of course it's ready we were the one who .."Tao try to explain.

Before Tao finish his conversation,Luhan shut his mouth off.All the Exo's guys who was daydreaming before,now looking angrily at Tao. 

"Emm,your room must be waiting for its owner.So what are you waiting for,let's go!" said Baekhyun energitic.

Then,the Exo guy drag Chanyeol to the school.Meanwhile,Suho and Tao at the back.

"That was really close,Tao.We already make a deal not to tell Chanyeol that he will be staying at our dorm,right?"tell Suho.

"I know.I'm sorry,Suho."Tao apologise while looking down.

"Hey,it's okay.Everyone make a mistake but don't do it again,okay?"raising Tao's head from Tao's chin.

Tao nodded.Suho hug Tao and bring Tao walk with him to the school.

~At the teacher's room ~

"Chanyeol,you arrived .You will be staying at.."Mr Kang searching for the key.

The Exo guy who were standing behind Chanyeol was happy until some of them were jumping happily even hugging each other.

"Ah,found it.You will be in House 86."Mr Kang give an announcement to them.

The Exo movement were stopped by Mr Kang.

"WHAT?!"Exo was screaming suprised.

All the teacher that left in the room staring at them.

"Boys,why are you screaming in the teachers' room?"Mr Kang puzzled.

The Exo smile at each other.Then,drag Mr Kang under a big table.

"What?what are you doing,boys? Miss Song,please help me.This boys try to kidnap me."Mr Kang try to get help.

Miss Song,the science teacher only looking at Mr Kang.Chanyeol try to help Mr Kang but ..

"You were kind Chanyeol but we have meeting with Mr Kang for a while."said Chen while releasing Mr Kang's hand from Chanyeol's hand and then he also kiss Chanyeol's hand after releasing it.

"Mr Kang,you broke our deal."said D.O,staring at Mr Kang.

"What are you talking about?"

"What are we talking about?You know what are we trying to tell you."Kai try to threat their teacher.

"Which deal is this?I have a lot of deal that I make."

"You said that if there's a new student you'll let him stay with us.Chanyeol is a new student so he must stay with us."complain Kris.

"Oh,about that.Yes,I told you so but when I check the list,I saw that House 86 haven't got a new housemate since Park Jae Suk leave."

The  complication between Exo and Mr Kang was not ended very soon.While Chanyeol,...

"Anneyo haseyo,I'm Park Chanyeol the new student."introducing himself to the teacher.

He also bow to them and keep doing it every time the teacher come in or out the teachers' room.

~back to the under table~

"We already cleaned the house almost a week before and I dont want to waise my time on doing that whole week for nothing." said Sehun angrily.

"It's not nothing,it's good."

Mr Kang get up and said,"We're certainly going to clean our house and not only at time we have a new housemate like Chanyeol,right?" 

Kai got up,give a sweet smile to Chanyeol and once again grab Mr Kang to underneath the table.Chanyeol just stared at them.

"Mr Kang,it suppose to be suprise for Chanyeol."tell D.O.

"Oh,sorry then."

"I'm not gonna let go of Chanyeol to the other House."Kris try to defend Chanyeol from staying the other House.

"Me too."Luhan supporting Kris.

"But,boys you need to understand the other people.Your House is already 11 person while House 86 only 7 person."

"But Mr Kang,.."Xiumin try defend too.

"There is no but,but.End of discussion."

Mr Kang get up from the table followed by Exo.

"Where were we.Oh yes,you have come with me to sign a couple of things.Excuse me boys,I have to take Chanyeol to his House."Mr Kang ogle at Exo.

As Chanyeol and Mr Kang leave,the Exo's guys go back to their House sadly as their wishes to have a new housemate was cracked.