New student

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

First period...

Everyone was sleepy even though it was 7.50 in the morning especially in the Exo class.None of them pay attention to their teacher in front of the class, ignoring the scoldings they were getting.

Knock! Knock!

The class woke up in shock, at the sudden loud knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Asks the teacher, interested to know who it was. The class leaned forward over their desks, hoping to get a glimpse.

''Sorry to disturb the class,I am new student.Can I come in?'' A deep voice asked.

The teacher nodded, giving him permission to come in.

A cute teenager boy comes in and bows to the teacher. The class started to make noise.They were all talking about the cute new student.

​"Introduce youself to the class please." The teacher gestured to the class.

"Anneyo haseyo,I'm Park Chanyeol from United State.Nice to meet you." Chanyeol bows again, flashing a bright smile.

All the kids stared at the boy in confusion. Everyone would dread going to school. Only this new boy would wear a smile on his face.

​"Please sit there next to Mr Byun." She nodded her head. 

​"Ssem! Tao is sitting here." The EXO boys exclaimed. Chanyeol stopped in his tracks, looking at the teacher.

​"I'll sit somewhere else then." He smiled, telling the teacher it was ok. The teacher told him to sit next to Kris. The rest of the class,  Chanyeol felt people staring at him.

*slap*

Someone threw a paper ball at him. He opened it to see a note.

Hey, wanna hang out after school?

​Chanyeol turned his head to see a group of girls waving at him with smiles on their faces. He smiled backa at them, bowing his head a little.

​"Ok, class dismissed." Everyone stood up. Just as the girls were about to approach Chanyeol, Kris pulled him away. 

​"Dont ok? Trust me." Kris said as they went to an abandoned classroom. The rest of EXO was there.

"Why not?"Chanyeol curious about Kris.

"Because we were the one who want to ask you to hang out with us?"Chen said as Kris did not answer.

Chanyeol did not give any respond to that question.

"Well ..?"said Lay,wanted to know whether Chanyeol wanna join them or not.

"Huh? yes,of course.It's gonna fun."

At some cafe ..

"Chanyeol,let's sit here."Sehun grab Chanyeol that was just come in the cafe.

"It's hot there.Chanyeol,sit here next to me.It's under the air-con."Chen drag Chanyeol to the chair,next to him.

"No! Chanyeol must sit with me."Suho started to join them fight.

The rest of the Exo's guys one by one start to defend each other and it make Chanyeol dizzy.

"Stop!"

All the Exo's guys looking at the new guy,Chanyeol.

"Ermm,sorry guys but can I just choose who do I wanna sit with?"said Chanyeol politely to the Exo.

Everyone nodded as everyone were agree with it.

Chanyeol walking about 2 m from his position and stopped behind Kris.

"Hyung,can I sit with you?"

Kris was suprised that between 12 boys in Exo,he was the one who Chanyeol chose.

"Uh,...,emm...,yes,you can."giving permission to Chanyeol to sit next to him.

"Why Kris?"ask Lay not satisfied.

"Yah ! Chanyeol choose me to sit next to him so it's my lucky day."angry with Lay.

Everyone laugh at them.

"It's doesnt matter,what's important is Chanyeol is now apart of us now so we have to be kind with him and treat him as a fellow. Okay?"said Suho to everyone,giving advice.

"Okay,Omma !"Everyone said like an obey children.

~~Geurae wolf naega wolf awuu~ A saranghaeyo , Nan neukdaego neon minyeo~~ (ringtone)

Chanyeol's phone ringing.Then,he took out his phone saw the school is calling him.

"Yoboseyo,teacher."

"Chanyeol-ah,I'm calling you just wanna tell you that your dorm is ready."

"What?"Chanyeol blankly.

"Okay,thank you very much."


Haha..funny story

Until this story cpmpleted,the first chapter was not publish.

I just realise it .. haha 

Sorry if you want to read,my pleasure but if not it's okay