Dating

Rivals Vs Lovers

Kris' POV

"I love you" she said. My heart melted in her words.

"I love you too" I repeated. I helped her to stand up and smiled to her. I wiped away her tears.

I hoped this will be the last time I made her cry. "Shhh... don't cry" I said.

I pressed the ground floor button and lead her into the lobby.

"I'm going" she said. I don't want to let her go. I want her to beside me. That time was precious.

What should I do? I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. Every staffs in the lobby moved their attendtion towards us.

"Yah!" she whispered, "people are watching!"

"None of their business" I giggled. SHe smiled and nodded, "OK..." I marked her as mine then.

No need to be doubt, I'm in loved with her so deeply.

"Meet me at home" she said. I was glad that she stopped using the word jerk.

"OK" I smiled at her. Then she left.

 

I remembered Kai's still in my office, waiting for the news.

"Kai!" I shouted and laughed. "Any good news?"

"We're dating!" I said in joyful tone. "Dating is the word for girlfriend and boyfriend or lovers situation. But you guys are married"

"So, what word should I use?" I asked.

"No other..." he smiled. "I better go" he said. "Yes. Otherwise, people will think that you have nothing to do" I joked.

"Anyway, see ya later" he stood up and led himself to the door. Before he opened the door, he said, "Don't let Krystal ruin your happy times"

I didn't understand his warnings. But I was sure that he hated her alot.

I smiled alone in my office, I held my phone and waited something from Yuri; a call or a massage.

She's driving back then... Will she be safe?

A few minutes later, I sent her a massage

                Yuri, are you home now? Did you arrive well?

No sooner did I send the massage than she replied

                Yes... I'm waiting for you with my two babies. Come home ASAP

What a heart melting massage. I smiled at the massage.

What was she doing then?

'Knock' 'Knock'

I was brought back to reality by some knocks.

"Come in" I ordered. It was Hyomin. "

'Knock' 'Knock'

I was brought back by some several knocks.

"Come in" I ordered. "Mr. Wu, there're some reports from managing team and designing team." she said.

What the... I mean... I have to... No, I want to go home early!

"When shall I finish it?" I asked. "I'm sorry but you have to finish it in a few days" OMG!

"I'll try my best" I sighed.

 

After a tiring day in the office, I didn't hesitate but came back to my dearest... girlfriend... wife... Yuri

I couldn't find her. I searched everywhere...

Was she sleeping?

I entered into her room... And I found that there was my lady, sleeping peacefully. I appraoched near her.

Maybe she has been waiting for me. Because she wasn't in the blankets and sleeping in informal way.

I smiled to her. I wrapped the blanket around her and kissed her cheek.

I should take a shower and sleep.

Then I didn't think twice, I went back into my bedroom. We were totally dating. We don't use master bedroom. But I liked that condition because she didn't experience the dating event. I wished she had right to experience that.

 

After my bath, I came out from my room.

"Kris, when did you arrive?" Yuri welcomed me with her sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you?"

"No, Hani did" she giggled. I went to her and hugged her.

At first she was shocked but she replied by hugging me back. "Thank you, Yuri" I said.

"For what?"

"Loving me... I was a beast before but I'll try my best" I promised her. She smiled and I hugged her tighter.

"I love you and you love me. That is what we need" she explained.

"By the way, I don't need to go to work tomorrow" I said. The next day was Saturday.

"So, what should we do? Let's... umm... let's call Sehun and Sooyoung to our home" she smiled and looked at me.

I pouted. "I want to be with you alone" she giggled at my statement.

"No, I missed Sehun. We haven't met each other for two weeks" she was right... My saviour, Kwon Sehun...

I thanked him a lot. Because of him, Yuri married me... that's why.

"OK" I nodded. "Plus... I want to call Kai too" I said. She nodded and replied, "Phone Sooyoung and I'll phone Sehun.

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV

The next morning, I met Sehun. "Sehun! Miss you so much" I said.

He hugged me and smiled, "miss you too... did Kris do something to you?"

I shook my head. "I love him" he was shocked at my sudden words. "What?"

"Yes.y.."

"Finally" Sooyoung interrupted. I'm glad that you're OK" she smiled.

"Don't worry... Sehun." Kris said, "I'll take care of your noona"

"You promised me Kris" Sehun said.

I liked he called Kris... not Hyung... that showed that he was like my big brother.

"Hey man!" Kai came in...

"Hey! Meet Yuri, my wife" Kris introduced me with Kai. "Hi... I'm Kwon... Wu Yuri" I corrected and smiled.

Everyone giggled. "And I'm Kim Jong In. It's OK if you call me Kai"

Everything went well... Kai treated me like his real sister.

And I like him... He was such a good friend for Kris. After our lunch, everyone gathered in the living room.

Kris sat beside me. Sooyoung was eating like there was no tomorrow.

'Ding Dong'

The door bell rang...

The unexpected visitor, Krystal. Why was she coming again and again? I hated that!

Sooyoung said, "I'll handle this" and she went out to meet Krystal.

I didn't know what happened to them... Kai looked to Kris. and he whispered some words that I didn't understand to Kris.

End of POV

 

Kris POV

'Don't let Krystal ruin your time' remembering those words... something annoyed me. When Krystal was infront of my house, I was being annoyed.

"You should be aware" Kai whispered to me. "Why? WHat can Krystal do to us?"

"There're so many things that you don't know" Kai sighed.

"What?"

"About our four... me, you, Yoona and Krystal"