I love you

Rivals Vs Lovers

Kris POV

After knowing that she doesn’t have a friend, I felt pity for her.

Then I knew why she loved Hani that much.

“Kris” she called, “I want to go walking with Hani” she said.

It’s dark. It’s already 8 in the night. “OK, but hurry back” I said.

“I’ll be back as soon as possible” she smiled which made my heart beat.

What was it? I felt this feeling before. I knew this feeling.

Wasn’t the same feeling I felt for Yoona before?

After that,

She went out with her dog, Hani.

End of POV

 

Yuri’s POV…

I felt sorry for Hani. I mean, I should have taken care of her…

I walked around our street with Hani. She seemed to be happy.

“Hani, are you happy?” I asked looking at her.

“You seemed to be happy” I replied myself.

 

After 10 minutes of walk, I decided to go back.

 

“Hey!” I heard someone calling. I was sure he was calling me because the street is empty. There’s only me… and Hani.

I turned back. And I saw… a stranger.

A totally stranger

He seemed to be drunk.

He’s drunk! I ignored him and sped my steps.

“I’m calling you!” he said running after me. I was slow that time because of my dearest one; Hani.

He stepped in front of me. I looked him forcefully while gripping my skirt tightly. “Why are you avoiding me?” he asked.

“Who are you?” I asked. “Me? Who fell for your body” he replied smirking.

“Yah!” I shouted with all of my voice which remained in my throat. I was sure no one would hear me because the houses in that environment are all big…

Plus, the road is dark.

“I’ll scream” that was the only sentence I could tell.

“Then scream… your doggie and I’ll listen” he replied playing with my hair.

“Yah! Stop doing that!” I shouted.

“What if I can’t?” he continued his job.

I was scared. I didn’t cry because I couldn’t show him my weakness.

I wanted to cry much.

I needed someone; savior, hero or something.

I hoped god would hear my prayers.

“Put your hand away for her!” I heard a voice. It was my savior, my hero and my husband, Kris.

“Kris” I whispered.

He came towards me and punched him hardly. That man smirked and looked to Kris.

I thought he would hurt Kris. But before I knew it, he punched Kris. Yah! How could he? I mean, he shouldn’t touch my man!

My man? When did he become my man?

“Kris, are you OK?” I asked him. He nodded while rubbing his y lip which was with bruise.

“Let’s go!” I said, ignoring the drunken guy.

I dragged him and Hani back to our house.

 

He took place on the chair and I searched for the first aid box.

I took my place near him and prepared the aid for him.

“Are you hurt?” I asked placing some medicine on the wound. He stayed still but his expression changed. His eyes became soften.

He was silent since we came back.

“I’m sorry” I said. I thought he was mad at me because that was because of me.

“Why are you apologizing?” he asked while stopping me by holding my hand.

“I know you are mad at me” I said, looking away from him. “Yuri, listen… you don’t need to apologize me. You did nothing wrong”

I sighed in relieve and released my hand from him.

I didn’t notice that he didn’t take his gaze away from me.

“I think I like you”

My eyes widen.

What did he just say? He likes me?

That’s….

“I love you” he said. I stopped from everything I was doing.

I didn’t care anything. But I forgot to breathe that time.

“Yuri, I was afraid when you didn’t arrive home in time. I shouted at you because I was so jealous to see you with Minho. I don’t want to lose you”

His sudden confession made me shock.

He loved me. That was a serious matter. I mean… how about me?

Do I feel something for him?

I was supposed to ignore him. That wasn’t my job or business whether he’s hurt or not.

But that didn’t count.

“I’m sorry” I replied and went back to my bed leaving everything behind. I was hesitate and didn’t know what to say. But my heart was telling to go back, hug him and say him ‘I love you’

End of POV

 

That night passed…

In the morning, Yuri stepped downstairs and found Kris has already left for work

He went out early because he wanted to ignore everything.

Then she found a note on the table.

It reads,

                   Yuri, I was sorry for the sudden confession

                   I know I promised you that I’ll let you go after 2 months

                   I will. Don’t worry. I’ll never store you in a cage.

                   So, please be happy… My PA will come to you.

                   She’ll give you what you have waited for.

                                               

Yuri sighed after reading the note. And she heard the continuation of the doorbell.

She looked to the visitor.

“I’m Hyomin; Kris PA” she said. “Come in” she said.

“Hi, nice to meet you Mrs. Wu” she smiled. “Mr. Wu ordered me to give you this”

She handed Yuri an envelope.

“What’s this?” Yuri asked. She didn’t dare to look inside the envelope.

“I don’t know” she replied simply.

Then she went back.

 

Yuri shakily tore the envelope.

The containing letter made her eyes widen. “Divorce?”

 

Kris was sitting in his office with heavy heart. “Man, are you OK?” it was Kai.

“You know… I love her” he replied simply.

“Are you sure?” he asked. Kris nodded. “Then why didn’t you tell her?”

“She hated me a lot” he sighed, while cupping his face with his hands.

“How would you know?” Kai asked while approaching near Kris.

“I knew it… she… hated me a lot” Kris said, “for forcing to marry her”

“But it wasn’t your fault…” Kai sighed together with Kris, “Do you even remember Yoona?”

Kris smiled, “Yoona, I was fallen for her a lot. I loved her a lot.”

They continued their conversation without noticing Yuri was standing behind the door.

“Mrs. Wu, should I call Kris for you?” Hyomin asked. Yuri eyes were filled with tears.

Hyomin was shocked to see her tears falling drop by drop.

She retraced her steps.

 

“But she was my past… just my past” Kris continued, “I used to love her. But I don’t even miss her after my meeting with her”

Not knowing what to do, Hyomin entered the office.

“I’m sorry for not knocking… but Mrs. Wu, she arrived and heard your conversation” she said.

“What? When?” Kris suddenly stood up and asked.

“A while ago” she replied…

 

Yuri’s POV

I went into the restroom and cried, cried a lot so that my eyes were swollen and red.

I left the restroom and when I arrived in front of the elevator, I found that the elevator room was empty.

Glad that no one was there to found I was crying.

I entered.

The tiny gap was stopped by a familiar hand.

And I found him, Kris.

He entered.

“Where’re you going?” he asked me. I ignored him and tried my best not to face him.

His anger was obvious. Why is he angry at me?”

“None of your business you jerk” I used his nickname of mine.

He suddenly pressed the emergency stop. I looked to his face and pressed the emergency stop to stop working.

He pressed it again.

“You cried” he said. “Yes…” I replied coldly. “And none of your…”

He stopped me by hugging me tightly.

“Yah!” I yelled. I hit him again and again to release me. But his hug was too forceful. “Let me go…”

He didn’t speak a word. I cried and stop hitting him.

He broke the hug and looked towards my eyes.

“Why did you leave?” he asked. I didn’t know.

“Should I stand up and listened you talking about your ex?” I said “I didn’t know but I didn’t want to continue listening”

“Pabo!” he said, “that was jealous”

What? Jealous?

I didn’t notice it.

He hugged me. “I know you like me” my eyes widen. I sat down in the elevator and cupped my face with my hands.

“I don’t know… I don’t know…” I repeated.

He smiled and removed my hands. He leveled with me.

“I love you” he said.

She gradually looked back him and replied, “I love you too”

Shoot!!! Good morning babe! Tsk Tsk...

I love you....

Special thanks to Baby Sweetie, who helped me with the plot. Haha!!! How's the chap?

Did you satisfy it? Babe! How was it?

And another special thanks to my readers+ subscribers+commentors

The last thank goes to my grandpa who lent me his laptop for this chap!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!