Thanks God

Rivals Vs Lovers

Kris POV

I just didn't get what Kai told me. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yoona was…" he couldn't end his sentence "She left" Sooyoung came in. "Sooyoung, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Let's go somewhere" Yuri added. "Where do you want to go?" I asked and held her waist.

She giggled… "Sooyoung, where do you want to go?"

She was such a supernatural woman. She thought for others instead of her happiness. Maybe that added her to my addiction.

"Umm… let's go and watch movie" Sooyoung suggested.

"OK" Yuri agreed. "Kris, let's change our clothes" she said.

I nodded.

 

After changing our clothes, I came out of my room and found that she was wearing a casual wear.

"Unnie, you look good" Sooyoung praised her. Sometimes, I just want Sooyoung to disappear. She praised her earlier than me.

"Let's go" Sehun said. "OK" Yuri smiled to Sehun.

My jealousy was on the sinless Sooyoung.

I had no idea which kind of car will acuminate all of us. "Kai, you're driving… right?" I asked. He nodded.

Then we existed our house and Kai led us to the cinema.

Sehun, Yuri and Sooyoung sat at the back seat whilst I and Kai took the front seat.

 

When we arrived the cinema, I sat beside Yuri. I just didn't remember what movie we watched and I didn't care about the movie. All I just cared was Yuri.

She too, didn't care about the movie. She leaned her head on my shoulder and smiled at me.

Sitting in the couple row was my idea.

"Are you hungry?" I whispered to her ear. She shook her head. "I'm just sleepy"

"OK. Then sleep. I'll call you when the movie finished" I smiled to her. I rewarded her smile back.

End of POV

Yuri's POV

I rubbed my eyes when Kris alarmed me that the movie finished. "Thanks" I said.

I've slept too deeply.

"Oppa! After this, let's go picnic" that Sooyoung… she told to Kris.

That was a great idea. I was very happy.

"Yuri, how's your opinion?" he asked, looking at me. "That's great!" I replied.

While Sooyoung, Kai and Sehun went into the supermarket to buy some needs for picnic, Kris and I stayed back in the car.

Sehun and I haven't met for a while and this is our first time meeting in the whole week. And plus, this is going to be the first time…

First time of dating with Kris

First time of hanging out with friends

First time of freedom

First time of feeling friendship and love

But everything was too fast. I wanted everything to be slower. I couldn't take all of these things at once.

As long as Kris loves me, I thought I could absorb everything at once.

"What are you thinking?" Kris asked me. "Just… something you don't understand" I replied. He sighed and smiled at me…

"Yuri, although I can read your heart… I can't read your mind" I giggled at his statement.

"How can you read my heart?" I joked

"I know you love me" he said. He was right. I loved him too much; that I could stand to lose everything but him.

"Thinking again"

I shook my head. "Time problem…." I said, "Knowing and Reading my mind… it only needs time"

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I know…. But I couldn’t wait that long" he said, "I just want to own some power like mind reading or past knowing"

I giggled… "But I don't need them much, you know" he added, "I only need you"

I didn't know how my mind worked out to blush at his words.

I didn't know how my heart managed to love him. But all I know is… I can't lose him…

"I'm yours" I said… but unfortunately,

Before he could kiss me, I refused him as I saw Sooyoung coming back.

"Hey! Sooyoung~" I shouted from the car.

"Unnie, look what I bought!" she said. There are many staffs… like balls, food and everything.

"Noona…" Sehun arrived…

"Sehun, let's go… put everything in its place." I smiled at him.

What a handsome brother of mine!

 

Then we drove to the Han River…

All of us are sitting on the mat. While Sooyoung is eating continuously, Sehun is playing with his guitar.

"Sehun... when will be your debut?" I asked. "Well, it's going to be in next week"

"Are you kidding? Debut in next week?" Sooyoung gasped. "Well… yes. Although it is too fast, I need it faster"

"Fighting!" Kris encouraged. "That's my brother!" I patted his shoulder.

"Noona, are you coming to my showcase?" he asked. I nodded. "Of course~"

End of POV

Kris' POV

Sooyoung, Sehun and Kai… the disturbances!

How could they disturb us! I mean… they should understand the situation.

"Oppa, are you going to ride a bike with me?" Sooyoung asked. I would love to. But only with Yuri

"Nope" I replied firmly.

"How about you, Unnie?"

No please… Yuri… No!!!

"Umm…" she thought… "She's not going" I answered instead of her.

"So, who will accompany me?" she asked with sad face. Sooyoung, I'm sorry.

"Don't worry… I will go with you" Thanks god! Sehun, thanks a lot!

"Me too" Thanks again, Kai.

"OK… Oppa and Unnie, we'll be back" Sooyoung said and then left with my two heroes.

"I know your plan" Yuri said, giggling.

"You know what… this is our time. Private time" I smiled at her.

And I lay on her lap. "Yah! What are you doing?" she asked. "Resting"

She smiled at me… What an angelic smile… I couldn't stop thanking god for giving her as my wife.

She rubbed my hairs with her long fingers… which made me felt good.

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV

Thank you god… for giving this man… as my husband

I should have treated him well. For any reason, I love him.

I hoped time would stop. But it didn't.

And I found that his phone was buzzing… I softly took out from his pocket, not wanting to wake him up.

But I didn't check his message. It's his private life.

End of POV

Seeing the happy moment of Kris and Yuri was adorable.

But there's someone behind who was watching them with red eyes.

"Kwon Yuri… sees how I will beat you"

 

After the tiring day, Yuri and Kris went back home.

"Did you enjoy the day?" Kris asked. Yuri just nodded.

"I'm hungry" Yuri said.

"OK… I'll make some food…" Kris smiled at her…

But before Kris would go into the kitchen, Yuri went towards Kris and hugged her from behind.

Kris smiled at Yuri's sudden act. "I love you" Yuri said.

Kris released Yuri's hands which are on his stomach and smiled to Yuri. He turned her back and hugged her.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

 

Kris was sitting on the sofa while Yuri was leaning her head on his shoulder.

Yuri fell asleep gradually.

Kris smiled at Yuri and kissed her hairs…

Then he started to check his phone and found a message.

It read

                'Kris, I'm back'