Truth or Dare?

How lucky I am ^^ (short chaptered fanfic)

We all decided to go to the shopping mall near our resort, about 15 minutes away.

We reached the mall and straightaway went into a CD shop, and I swear , there were hundreds of different albums, from the legends to the rookie bands.

I picked 3 albums by my sister's favourite bands and another 3 albums for myself, which was Block B, B1A4 and Boyfriend. The boys told me and Gina that they will be at an Ice Cream shop, just a few meters away.

After buying the albums, we both went to the ice cream shop.

Zico offered Gina an ice cream while Kyung offered me. Surprisingly, it was our favourite flavor. We thanked them..

After a day of shopping and going round and round the mall, we went back to the resort.

We were too exhausted to go out again to buy dinner, so Cho PD volunteerd to buy takeaway.

After he left, we played Truth or Dare. And boy, they take things seriously.

" Kiss the door!" Zico dared U-Kwon. U-kwon smirked and  kissed the door.

The game continued with its silly dares and hilarious truths. The bottle spun and it stopped in front of me.

"Who is your bias in Block B,'' Kyung asked. It was hard for me, i didn't want to tell because i'm scared that i might hurt the other's feelings.

After much persuasion, i gave up.

"Ok. don't be jealous, I like P.O," I said.

everyone started giving catcalls and guess what? P.O Blushed.

The deep-voiced maknae, blushed. I can't believe my eyes. *.*

They also asked Gina, and she said that Jaehyo was her bias. Taeil looked kind of disappointed, until she continued, "but it changed, my bias is now Taeil, the cute little shark."

Taeil immediately gave a huge smile and blushed too. They boys went "Awww".

The bottle was now pointing to P.O. B-Bomb dared him to kiss me.

WHAT.THE.HELL.

P.O pouted and he started to walk towards me and said "Kisseu, Kisseu".

He kissed my cheeks. My heart pounded. I was lovestrucked. XD

The game ended when Cho PD was back. He bought McDonald's. <3

After eating, we all stayed up for a late movie. It was about sacrificing yourself for the one you loved to belong to someone else <3

Gina and I cried silently, and some of boys cried too, except for P.O.

Maknae is too young to understand love XD

We all fall asleep at the living room.

Only 2 days left TT.TT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I was doing some e-learning stuff while doing this...

Comment and Subscribe! :D

please ignore my mistakes ^^