Journey

How lucky I am ^^ (short chaptered fanfic)

We were waving frantically while they welcome us into the minibus. Cho PD was also in it.
"Hi girls! Boys, you're going spend 5 days with them,'' Block B cheered upon hearing that.

Since it was a 12-seater, each of us took 2 seats each. (A/N: The seats are in pairs, so each person took 1 pair :D)

It was a long ride to their dorms, almost as long as 2 hours..

While waiting for the journey to end, we started talking. Gina and I were really shy and stiff, but we opened up eventually.

We laughed at each other's jokes and we sang along to different songs that came up in the radio, until APink's Mollayo started playing. Jaehyo started doing cheesy handmoves and when he tried singing a long note, his voiced cracked. BADLY.

"Bahahahahaha,'' I started laughing and so the others. XD

Cho PD dared me and Gina to rap Kyung's and Zico's rap in 'Freeze!'.

Wanting to prove to them that we are indeed the number one fangirls, we agreed.

The song started and guess what? We totally rocked the raps. Zico was in utter shock.

"Wha..What? Oh my gosh, how did you do that,'' Zico asked with his eyes bulging out.

"Praise my mom who has the ability to nag endlessly," I replied while sticking my tongue out.

 

After the long ride, we went to Block B's dorm to take their luggages. From there, we went to a resort located near a beach.

P.O dragged his luggage in one hand and hugged Toto with the other hand. Zico brought along his Hello Kitty plushie, while the others brought just their luggages.

 

"Are you guys ready for the vacation?" Cho PD asked and we all cheered with joy.

 

----------------------------------------------------

please ignore all the mistakes i made ^^

hope you enjoyed this chappie! :DD