Adventure #1

How lucky I am ^^ (short chaptered fanfic)

Gina and I were the first ones who woke up the earliest aside from Cho PD and Jaehyo. It was weird, we both thought we were the sleepiest last night.

"Morning girls,'' Cho Pd exclaimed and then took a sip of his coffee.

Me and Gina sat down at the couch.

I looked around the suite, it was really quiet.

"Cho pd,  where are the boys?" I asked. He told me that they had went to buy breakfast for all of us.

How sweet. :D

After thirty minutes or so, I heard knockings on the door. It must be the boys. When I opened it, I was surprised to see them look so dead tired.

"YA! Where have you been,'' Cho PD shouted from the kitchen.

"We...We went around the neighborhood...to find...food,'' Zico answered while breathing heavily,'' there isn't any around this resort.''

I helped the maknae carry the food inside and put it on the dining table. He flashe his signature pose and thanked me. Maknae will forever be cute :D

 

 

 

After eating all that, we started to get ready for today's adventure.

Today's adventure = Amusement Park.

We prepared extra clothes, in case we got splashed by water on the rides. Everyone seems so excited, including Cho PD.

Suddenly, a thought came into my head. What if we all get surrounded by paparazzi? What happens if the fun we supposed to have today, became messy? One by one, questions popped up in my head.

U-Kwon saw the uneasiness on my face and asked,'' What's happening, _____? Is there something wrong?"

All the other members started asking me to speak up my mind. I explained everything.

Cho PD assured me that we wouldn't be into all that mess, since they are still rookie bands and some people haven't acknowledge them yet. Bottomline, everything is going to be smooth.

 

When we entered the amusement park, big and scary rides were filled up. We all wanted to try the sacriest ride. It spins around, hangs upside down, and it is Extremely high.

Taeil started to shiver and said,'' I don't think I will ever survive this." Gina started persuading him to go on the ride. He would only get on the roller coaster if Gina sat beside him. Gina nodded straightaway.

Hold Up.

If Gina sat beside Taeil, who the hell should I sit with?

Jaehyo approached me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'll sit with you, my lady,''he smirked. I giggled a little at his cheesy-ness.

 

"AAAH! Hold this up! It's so freaking fast! Go back, Go back! AHHHHH,'' Jaehyo screamed as the roller coaster started to go down the slope.

Jaehyo's 'cold Busan man' image started to fade. If only I took a videotape of it... ;)

As soon as we all got off the roller coaster, I observed everyone's reaction. U-Kwon, Zico and B-Bomb looked normal, Pyo and Kyung were overexcited and was praising the ride. Taeil still shivered, but not as bad as Jaehyo.

"This is a hell of a ride! That speeding monster,'' Jaehyo started blabbering.

 

We tried all the rides and also the arcade games. Zico won me a Hello Kitty plushie. How sweet :D

We had our late lunch at the fastfood restaurant at the amusement park, and Cho Pd asked what did I want to eat.

I chose to eat Korean Street food. The boys also agreed.

 

"Yummy! It's so delicious,'' Gina praised the food. OTL

I tried the sticky rice cakes, and it was, without a doubt, the best street food I had ever tried.

We all went back to the resort after filling up our stomachs.

 

When we arrived back to our suite, the boys started to crowd around the television.

"Turn it on! Music bank's starting,'' Kyung shouted.

There were great performances by various idols, and deep inside I wished they would be famous soon.

Only 3 days left.

 

----------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update, i was really busy today Dx

please ignore all the mistakes! :D

i'll finish up soon, but not yet confirmed.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :DDD