It's a Boy

What's Mine is Mine.

During Seohyun 5 month Krystal got a call from Myungsoo asking to meet her, as she didnt think much she went to where he asks to meet. Within a good 10 minutes he arrive seeing a girl sitting alone going through her phone. He walked up to her as he sat down close to her. The two didn't talk until she look up and notice him. 

"What is it that you want to talk about?" she asks as she put her phone in her jacket pocket. "Your mom needs you." he said to her. "We'll we don't need her." Krystal said and looked away. "If your here to talk about her, i rather not listen." stood up when he held her hand. "She sick." he said and look up at her. "I don't care, she your mom. My mom die long time ago." release her hand and walked pass the boy sitting. "Why are you being so harsh on her." the girl turn to face the sitting boy. "She never once thought about us when she left, so why should we." 

Krystal came home when she saw Suzy and her two friends in their house, she walked up and slap Suzy cheeks. "Get out of my house, this house doesn't welcome you." she shouted at the girl. "Why are you being like this?" Yuri asks. "If you're here to tell us about her don't, we don't care." she said and left to her room. "What is it that you want to say?" Yoona asks. "I guess my brother told her already, i want to ask if you could go see her..your mom..She sick and asksing for you." Seohyun stood up holding her belly. "The moment she step foot out of our house, that she was dead to me." Yoona help walk Seohyun to her room. "YOu should go home." Yuri told her. "Please think about it." "We will." 

Seohyun was in her room when she felt pain in her stomach, she scream for her sisters as they all rush into her room and saw her on the floor bleeding. The girls each grab her and walked downstairs when the doorbell ring, Krystal ran to open and saw Taehee standing there. THe moment he saw Seohyun bleeding he rush in and took her from Yuri and Yoona arms and they rush to the hospital. As the four of them were outside the ER waiting they saw that Taehee was cover in blood and watch him walked back and forth. 

"Why don't you sit down..it calms the nerves." Yuri said looking at him. "Will she be ok?" he asks. "We don't know yet, but she a strong girl. She will be fine." Yuri told the boy. They waited for a whole hour until the doctor came out with a nurse and walked over to the people waiting. "How our sister?" Yuri asks. "Its a good thing you bought her in on time, or else she would have been in trouble and we wouldnt be able to save the child." he told the four people. "So the child is fine." Taehee asks. "Yes he's fine." Taehee turn to look at Krystal and she to turn to look at Taehee. "She having a boy." they both jumped up and down and hugged each other. "Can we go see her." Taehee asks. "Sure, she will be in room 304." "Thank you, thank you for saving my child and his omma." Taehee bow to him. "THat's my job, be a good father." he pat the boys shoulder and walked away. They went to room 304 when they saw her sleeping, they walked up to her as she open her eyes. "What happen?" she asks. "You started to bleed, and Taehee came to see you at the right moment and he took you to the hospital." Yoona told her. "Oh. Where is he?" "Taehee come..she wants to see you." wave for the boy to walked foreward. "Thank you." she told him with a smile on her face. "No, thank you for  being strong and taking care of our boy." "I'ts a Boy?" she asks. "Yes." 

Within a couple of days Seohyun came home again, when they got home they saw Sehun putting the flowers on their door. The girls watch as he left and turn into their driveway. Yoona went to open the door and pick up the flower, she walked over to Seohyun and give it to her. The four sisters went inside the house and rest for the day. When monday came for the sisters they all got up and went to school together, as they enter the gate and saw M.Pire standing there waiting, Taehee walked towards Seohyun as his friends followed behind. 

"Seohyun." he said with a cute smile. "What's this?" she asks. "I'm just waiting for you." he smile and held her hand. "Let me take you to class." he said and lead the way. Everyone was looking at Seohyun and Taehee, Sehun who was farther away notice Seohyun as he looked her way, she turn her head when she  saw the boy starring at her. A small smile appear on her face as she lightly bow at the boy starring from far away. "Is she  bowing to you?" Sehun got scared when his cousin pop up on him. "Yah, don't do that. Make a noise or something." he told her. "Sorry..are you still flirting with her?" she asks. "Be quite and go to class." turn her around and push her as they walked together. 

Krystal went to the restroom during their 3hr class, when she came out and saw Myungsoo standing next to the door, he grab her hand and push her against the wall. He lean in as they're bodies were touching, his eyes never left her face. "I'm not some girl you can with." she push him but he held her hands together. "Who said anything about me playing with you." kiss her cheeks. "I want more than just ." kiss her neck, Krystal looked around when she kick Myungsoo between his legs and he let go of her. "I told you, you can't around with me without getting hurt." walked away. "Sooner or later you're be mine." Krystal return to class as nothing happen. 

Yoona was sitting alone when one girl walked up to her, she give Yoona a letter and walked back to her seat. After Yoona finish reading the paper she got up and left class, she went down the hall into the stairscase and there he was sitting alone waiting. "What?" she said walking down towards him. "I waited." he said not turning. "I have class, if you want to talk you will have to wait." reach the same step as him. "Sit." he said. "What is it that you want to talk about?" "I mean what i said." he look at her. "ABout what?" she asks. "That i want you to be mine." she smile. "I'm not a toy that you can buy, i don't want to get close to you. " stood up. "I don't think we should talk to each other anymore, i dont want to be friends with you or anyone from your group." turn to walk up the stairs when he stood up. "But i want to get to know you, be friends with you." "Its to late, i hate you to much to care." start walking again when he pulled her back down to his steps and kiss her. They both stood there kissing each other until one of the teacher clear and told them to meet her after school. "You two go to class now." "Yes Mrs. Im." said both of them. Yoona walked up the steps while Kai follow behind and touch her hand as he walked pass her. "See you later." he smile.