You're Mine

What's Mine is Mine.

The boys were confuse at what's going on between their sisters/cousins and the M.Pire boys when Taehee step up and pulled Aliee away from Seohyun, Taehee turn to look at Sehun and back to the girls in front of him. IU was mad that he would choose the sisters over her, when they became friends first and he knew she had a crush on him. 

"Oppa, how can you do this to me?" IU said still not understanding. "What part of don't touch her do you not understad?" He said looking down at her. "Why her? Why help her?" Jiyeon said walking closer to Taehee. "Because she off limits." he once again told them. "Are you really going to date her?" Suzy said. Look back at the sisters and Seohyun, turn to the girls again. "Why not, it's not late if i want to get to know her better." IU face turned red when she heard him saying he wants to get to know her. "Oppa." Taehee walked closer to Iu and the girls. "I'm sorry, i know you like me and i like you too. But i can't be with you." Turn his head to face Seohyun. "She's holding onto my life now." he said and look back at IU. "How can you do this to IU, she loves you so much." Aliee said and push Taehee. "I can't tell you what's going on yet, but soon you will know." he said and turn to face the girls. "Let's go Seohyun." he said and stick his hand out to her. "No, i'll go with my sisters." link her arms onto Yuri and Krystal who were next to her. 

The boys watch as the sister and Taehee left the scene, IU cry as Taemin walked over to her and took her home while the rest also went home, Sehun couldnt stop thinking about what happen before and why all the suddenly Red wants to protect Seohyun. That scene kept replaying in his head until his  phone ring and it was his other cousin. 

"What?" he answers. "I know why Taehee wanted to protect her." she said on the other line. Sehun sat up straight when he heard that she said. 'What's going on?" he asks. "Well you remember you told me about you finding her that one night, and she was ..well it turn out she pregnant..and Taehee the father of the child." Sehun became quiet when his cousin on the other line checked her cell phone if he was still there. "Sehun." she shouted. "Yea..yeah..i'm here." he told her. "Ho..how did he find out?" he asks. "One of the M.Pire went to the hospital to see his grandma when he saw Seohyun ran out of the room that she was in and her sisters follow behind, he went to check it out and heard them talking." she looked at her cousin face before she went on. "Sehun, but you can't be mad ok." she said to him. "Why would i be mad?" he said not knowning what she's trying to say. "Anyways, it turns out she pregnant, and Taehee is the father. When he found out that she having his child everyone in M.Pire job was to protect her from Aliee and her friends." "Oh." he said quietly. "Look Sehuna, there's so many girls out there" she told him. "What are you talking about?" he said again being confuse. "Look, i know you like her..its not hard to see. Taehee won't let you go near her, troubles between you and Taehee will happen, he knows you like Seohyun too." "Yah, when did i ever say i like her. I never once did." he said and hung up.

The other three sisters learn who Taehee is and what IU planned, they let it go because of Seohyun who ask them to drop the issue and move on. Taehee would come to the girls house every once a week to catch up with Seohyun, even though he doesnt get to see or talk to her as long as he knows she fine. Taehee knew her sisters hated him for even following IU plan but what happen in the past, he cant turn back time. Sehun barely talk to Aliee anymore. Time to time he would see Yoona and she barely looks at him, when he comes her way she would leave. He doesnt get it why she doesnt fight back or say anything to her, he decided to stop her after lunch and pull her aside. 

"What do you want?" she asks not looking at him. "If you dont have anything to say, dont bother me. Its wasteing my time." walk pass him when he grab her hands and kiss her. She jsut stood not fighting back, he pulled away and stare at her. "What's wrong?" he asks. "If this is all you want, you got it." she pulled him into other kiss, when she pulled away his eyes were close. "Let's end this, i can't do this anymore. YOu don't bother me and i dont bother you. " she walked away as he touch his own lips. "This will never be the end." he said before leaving. 

Yuri knew all the spots that Taemin would be waiting for her, she wasnt surprise when she saw him. He pulled her towards the wall as he lock her in between him and the wall, she look into his eyes. He didn't realize his hands were slowly rising up and touch the side of her face and removing her hair that was pasted on her lip. He watches as she never left his eye, as he slowly lean in and kiss her. She stood there not doing anything, until they heard someone clear their throat as they turn their attention to that person. "Red." Taemin said as she let go of Yuri. "She doesnt like you, you shouldnt borther her." he turn his full attention to look at the boy in front of him. "What i do is my busniess, what you do is yours.  I dont interfere with you and you shouldnt interfere with me." As Yuri walk behind Taemin he grabbed her hand to make her stay. "You're mine."