Foul

Beautiful People Extra

He stared silently into his cup, the surface of the tea showing him the image of a young man smiling warmly at a woman while pretending to be a customer at her stall. But he knew better. He knew the young man wasn't there to buy the woman’s goods by that idiotic grin on his face and he knew the woman was aware of the meaning behind his recently increasing visits by the pink color on her cheeks.

“What are you doing?”

Sekyung was suddenly by his side curiously looking into his cup as well. He didn’t as much as change his breathing pattern to acknowledge her presence and continued to glare onto the liquid’s surface in irritation.

“I am supervising Jonghyun. He has disappeared too often lately.” He grumbled after a while of silence. “Apparently I need to play the chaperone to the governess’ son.”

Sekyung sighed and sat down at the dinner table beside him.

“I expected a different reaction from you.” He continued in a grumble. “You two are to be married and this is not how a fiancée should act.”

Sekyung sighed again and he finally tore his gaze away from the sickening sight taking place in his cup. She was looking at him with what seemed like pity and his eyes narrowed at her.

“Is there a need for you to look like that?”

Sekyung pursed and he knew she was trying to control her expression.

“I can make you tell me, whether you like it or not.” He threatened, “Have you forgotten about the last time you tried to keep information from me?”

He saw how horror flickered in her eyes and felt a sadistic satisfaction to know she would never defy him again. Jonghyun, however, was a whole other matter.

“Leave.” He ordered. “I’ll deal with you later.”

She stood up and left immediately, knowing better than to anger him further. He looked down into the cup again and his hold on it tightened as he saw the scene it showed him unfold.

The young woman was packing something for another customer, her hands full and her hair in her face. But that wasn’t what made him feel like blowing the whole mansion up. It was Jonghyun's next action that had him wanting to throw his cup away in disgust and rip his eyes out. The boy had leaned forward and, he hated to even think the word, tenderly pushed her hair out of her face. The small shy smile that appeared on both their faces when their eyes met was the last drop and he threw his cup away with a disgusted sound. It crashed against the wall and left a stain but he didn’t care.

Something was waking up in him. Something foul. He was aware that he was what people usually called a horrid man, but this was something else entirely. It was like some sort of slithering animal that was awakened by Jonghyun's actions and he wanted to rip that filthy woman apart piece by piece.

He pressed two fingers of each hand to his temples and closed his eyes.

His body was acting weirdly. He was not feeling that way because it ruined the plans he had for Jonghyun and Sekyung, but because of something he didn’t even want to touch with a stick. And that was not something he wanted to feel.

He had to do something and a plan was slowly starting to form in his mind.

 

 

A/N: Another short bit of another point of view :)

Now who can this be? xP

I hope you liked this! And I am currently working on the next chapter of "A different beginning", almost done so anticipate it! ^_^

Bye~! <3