Jealous

When Fate Meets Love

Chapter 12 part 2 "Jealous"

 

 
Baekhyun run towards the front yard. He got pissed off. And also he was jelous of that scene. He knows it was only a dare but he was hurt. The way how Lisa looks at Kyungsoo just made him feel that a knife is being stab on his chest. The worst is she said yes.
 
"Damn It!" he tossed the rock out of nowhere. He was really mad and hurt.
 
"Oppa" he heard Lisa called him. Her voice is full of worries. He breathed slowly to calm him down then faced Lisa.
 
"Are....you....okay?" Lisa asked Baekhyun. she walked closer to him. But there's no answer from Baekhyun. He was just looking at her with pain in his eyes.
 
Lisa can now feel her eyes getting hot. She was about to cry. She knows that Baekhyun is hurt because of that scene earlier. She felt sorry. It wasn't her intention to say yes to that proposal but still she did. It was all a game but she felt that Kyungsoo is serious.
 
"I'm so....sorry Oppa" she was now crying. Her tears just wont stop falling. She wiped her tears using the back of her hands. And all she can say is sorry.
 
Baekhyun stood there. Seeing Lisa cry breaks his heart more. He held Lisa's hand then hugged her. He hugged her really tight.
 
"Sssshhhhh. stop crying my love" he kissed the top of her head as he brushed her hair. "i forgive you. please stop crying. it hurts me more" he said then hugged her more.
 
Lisa just hugged him tight and continue crying in his arms. But now she feels more better. Baekhyun hugging her feels warm. 
 
It feels like all the pain that Baekhyun has right now has faded.
 
Baekhyun released her from the hug then wiped her tears. He smiled at her.
 
"what if i proposed to you? will you accept it?" Baekhyun asked Lisa as he locked his fingers with her.
 
Lisa just smiled at him. Which made Baekhyun hugged her again.
 
"I promise i'll wait for you. wait for me too okay?. we will get married someday. i don't care about what will they say" he released her again.
 
He held her face and look straight into his eyes. He leans forward to meet their lips together. Slowly as he keep their eye contact. Inches away they can feel their hot breathes together. Their nose touches and their lips met. Just for seconds they separate from the sweet kiss. Their foreheads leaning at each other and eyes slowly opening with a sweet smile placed on their lips.
 
"Ehem! you guys should eat dinner now. I don't want my dongsaeng to get hungry." JaeMi smiled at them sheepishly. Both of them felt their cheeks getting hot.
 
JaeMi went inside after that.
 
Baekhyun held Lisa's hand. Then they walked inside the house to have their dinner.
 
After their dinner, a very sweet dinner with Baekhyun. He escorted Lisa to her room then placed a kiss on her forehead.
 
Lisa went inside her room to see that her Unnie is not there. She leave out a heavy sigh then went to her bed.
 
"I think you should wash up first before going to bed." JaeMi said as she walks out of the bathroom.
 
 
Lisa got out of her bed then looked at JaeMi but she quickly looked down as she remembered what happened earlier. She heard her Unnie giggled.
 
"My dongsaeng is now a lady" JaeMi hugged Lisa. "Let's talk about it when your ready. but now you need to wash up then go to bed okay?" She placed her hands on her dongsaengs shoulder then walked towards her bed.
 
Lisa went inside the bathroom to wash up after doing her things she went to her bed and saw her Unnie sleeping.
 
"I promise I will tell everything to you Unnie. Good night." Then she covered her body with her blanket then fell asleep.
 
After an hour JaeMi went outside their room then went straight to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room. She doesn't even knocked but went straight inside the room. She opens their light then went straight to Chanyeol's bed.
 
"Chanyeol! Wake up!" she said as she shakes Chanyeol.
 
"ugghh! What?" Chanyeol said with his bedroom voice.
 
"I need your help wake everyone up and meet me at the dining area" She told him.
 
Chanyeol got up then starts waking up the others. Some of them haven't got in bed yet so Chanyeol doesn't have a hard time waking them up.
 
After a while they were all in the dining area. Chanyeol is beside JaeMi having his hands on her waist.
 
"Sorry for disturbing you guys but this is about Lisa......." But she was cut off by JoonMyeon.
 
"WHAT?! WHAT ABOUT HER?! IS SHE SICK?! TELL ME!!" JoonMyeon was going hysterical upon hearing Lisa's name.