2nd Snapshot

Capturing Your Smile

"Hey, are you okay?" a young man asked while extending his hand.

I took it and he helped me up. "You look familiar... Aren't you that boy from the fountain?"

He didn't answer or let go of my hand. All he said was, "follow me." And a small path opened up right before my eyes.

As we progressed down the trail, it kept getting darker and darker... He said nothing the entire time, but it sounded like whatever we were getting closer to wasn't going to be as quiet.

But soon, we reached the end and the sound completely cut off. I looked down to see complete and utter darkness.

"Why are we here?" I tried asking but he didn't reply. He let go of my hand and tilted my head up to look into his eyes.

"Trust me." And those were the last words he said before plummeting into the darkness. For some reason, everything he was doing and what he said affected me and soon I felt myself falling as well.


------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, we'll just take run the tests and once the results are done you'll be free to go." a woman's voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. A hospital?

The nurse then spun around to check on me and noticed I was awake. "Are you feeling better?"

I nodded slightly. She took out a thermometer and stuck it in my ear. "Your boyfriend was very worried about you, dear."

Boyfriend? I thought hard to what happened before I woke up... Was that real?

"It's a bit higher than normal, but you seem a lot better than last night! I'll go tell your boyfriend you're awake and then if you can go to the front to fill out some information you can go." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back while the nurse took her leave.

I sat up slowly and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and made my way to the door carefully.

Why do I feel so weak? My head was spinning and I nearly collapsed if it weren't for something...

"Hi yeum~" my savior smiled cheerfully.

He looks familiar... Could it be? "Y-you... You're that guy from the fountain!" I said.

"Hmm? OH!! I'm really sorry about that..." He said while scratching his head.

"Don't worry about it...." I told him.

A very awkward silence filled the room.

"Eun Hye? Are you ready to go?" Doo Joon entered the room.

I nodded and followed him out while stealing one last glance at the strange boy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Doo Joon decided (or was more or less forced by Jae Hee) to walk me home after I was released from the hospital.

"So are you feeling better?"

''Yeah, I was a bit dizzy earlier but now it's okay." I smiled.

"Did you know that guy?" He said suddenly.

"Eh? ...Uhm, well it seems I might." I said trying to sort out what I know about him. I know that he's the reason for me being sick...

"Ahh, I see... Well you should becareful and take care of your health."

"I try to but sadly, I get sick very often." I chuckled.

"That's no good! If you need someone to take care of you, call Jae Hee or me, okay? Neglecting your health isn't only bad for you but the people around you as well." He scolded.

I just nodded as we reached the complex.

"Well, this is it. I'll see you later." I said while he waved and ran off.

I headed up to my flat and opened the door revealing a very sad little apartment piled with boxes full of books and old photographs.

I sighed and went to prepare for another fun-filled work day. Granted, my work days didn't have a set schedule but they did include long hours, tons of editing, and pretty much doing everything else without getting credit.

The article I wrote about Park Jae Hee will probably be edited again by a more known journalist and the only credit i'll get is for the most unappealing picture of a picture.

I glanced at the clock. 11:19am... If I leave now it should be okay...

I took only the neccessary equipment and headed to the event. Today my job was to be apart of the press and shoot pictures of a company talking about their newest game coming out soon. It seemed boring, but the small chance of actually getting to test the beta was worth it. Also, if I got a lot of questions answered or some inside information my pay rate is sure to increase.

I got there about half an hour earlier than the others. They had already finished setting up so I took a seat that they'd be sure to see me from and just waited for their arrival.

"Eh? What are you doing here?" A girl asked me as she put down a box of pamphlets on the stage.

"Truthfully, I was waiting for someone to come so they could answer a few questions for me. I really don't want to just have the same questions and answers as the others." I said shamelessly. It's reasonable enough, right?

She laughed and handed me a pamphlet while taking a seat on the stage. "I'll answer a few things since you're so determined."

After writting down everything I could possibly think of about the game she answered it all. I had asked how she knew so much since it seemed like she wasn't staying for the conference, but she said that she was one of fthe character designers and had to also gather people to test the beta.

Her name was Kim Min Ae and we went to ditch the conference to get some lunch. She took me to the same cafe Jae Hee did and said she was a regular here.

"I spend hours here designing and surprisingly they don't kick me out even when they're cleaning to go home." She informed me as we stepped into the cafe.

I followed her to the table in the far corner and a very handsome man came up to us to take our order.

"You brought a friend today?" He had blonde hair and looked angelic in the low lights of the cafe.

"Yeah. And today I'll get something a bit lighter, Hyun Seung." She said without even looking at the menu.

I skimmed it a bit and just ordered something with green tea in it. He just nodded and went back to make it.

"Eun Hye?" I heard a familiar voice call from behind.

"Jae Hee! Come join us~" I said while patting the vacant space next to me.

"Is this your friend?" Min Ae asked curiously.

"Yes, this is Park Jae Hee. Jae Hee, this is Kim Min Ae." I said smiling. This seemed to be the start of a beautiful friendship.

------------------------------------------------------------

WOO UPDATE! Finally right? My ends seem to always be lame though. Lol

Anyway I totally love FT Island's new song <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACVSq7w6l8A