3rd Snapshot, 1st Outing.

Capturing Your Smile

It's been a couple of weeks since I turned in my interviews of Jae Hee and Min Ae. They congratulated me on getting "in depth information", but it still wasn't enough to get my name on the article.

Since those assignments, I've been able to get to know them a lot more. It's a very good feeling, almost as good as the friend I had before...

I pulled out the picture closest to my heart and examined the face imprinted on it. I really miss you, do you think of me sometimes?

All the good memories we had started to fill my mind as I walked to the regular cafe to meet Jae Hee and Min Ae.

"Eun Hye!" A voiced called, snapping me out of the daze. My head turned to meet the owner of the voice, Yoon Doo Joon.

"Doo Joonah~ You're having lunch with us today too?" I asked.

"No no, I'm waiting for Dong Woonie, we're going to play soccer. He wanted to meet somewhere closer than the park." He grinned.

"Jae Hee's assistant or something, right?" I remember meeting him a couple of times, but everytime I did he seemed so professional. I couldn't really picture him the type to go out and play with Doo Joon.

"Ne~ He is one of my best friends." He nodded and pointed, "Oh! There he is now, I'll see you later." He grinned again and ran towards Dong Woon.

As I walked into the shop everyone at the usual table averted their attention to me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable with their serious expressions. "Uhh.. Hi?"

"Did he leave?" Jae Hee asked while I took my seat.

"Doo Joon?" They all nodded, "Oh yeah, he and Dong Woon just went to play soccer."

They all let out a sigh and a more casual aura could be felt. "Today we're going over the plans for Doo Joon's birthday."

"When is his birthday?" I felt bad for not knowing anything about it.

"Tomorrow." Jae Hee responded and nearly made me choke on boba.

Min Ae patted my back and told me, "that's the same reaction I had too."

"So what are we going to do?" Hyun Seung asked while taking the seat next to Min Ae.

"We're going to have a party of course! At my house~" She said and continued to list things down that were neccessary in the party planning process. I kind of zoned out a bit because all I could think of was, what I should get him.

After around two hours of party planning and getting side tracked we had everything set. The only thing that needed to be done was to determine who would be the bait. The catch of today was Dong Woon who was probably dead by now from playing soccer with Doo Joon.

Speaking of fresh fish, the two walked through the doors letting their horrid stench over power the cozy aroma of the cafe.

"Ew Oppa, have you ever heard of deodorant??" Jae Hee asked covering her nose and looking at the two boys in disgust.

"I have, but I don't think it's useful!" He laughed and stole the rest of her bun right off her plate.

Dong Woon on the other hand looked like he was on the edge of dying. He was still panting harshly and grabbed a bunch of napkins to wipe the sweat from his face.

Hyun Seung conveniently went back to work while Min Ae excused herself to use the bathroom.

"Yah! Get your own bun! Go wipe your face too while you're at it." Jae Hee told him but Doo Joon just sat down and started eating. Dong Woon followed in suit after wiping the sweat away.

"Jae Heeah~ I'm tired though. Let Oppa rest first." Hyun Seung brought him a drink and he chugged it down.

I chuckled at his messy exterior and felt somewhat obligated to help him clean up a bit.

His body stiffened at the sudden contact but soon he smiled happily and took the napkin from me saying he was rested enough now. I smiled back and noticed Jae Hee smirking out of the corner of my eye.

Min Ae walked back to the table and Jae Hee whispered something in her ear and the same smirk grew on her face. I looked at them in confusion before hearing Jae Hee call Doo Joon's name.

"Tomorrow Eun Hye has to go do a photo shoot but she needs help with her equipment."

I was about to say something but Min Ae tapped my arm and winked at me so I just went along with it.

"Uh.. tomorrow? I kind of..." He tried to say, but I interrupted.

"Oh, it's okay then I can just like make two trips... to Daegu." I said with a hint of sadness. My acting was horrible but I could see that he was debating in his head.

"No way! I wish I could help you but I launch the demo tomorrow..." Min Ae pouted.

"Yeah, sorry Eun Hye... Dong Woon and I have a deadline at midnight tomorrow." Jae Hee sighed.

And that's when Doo Joon caved in. "I'll help you tomorrow."

"Are you sure? I mean it's not..." I tried saying but he interrupted and said he insisted.

Great Doo Joon. Thanks for being such a great guy, now I don't know what to tell you tomorrow...

After telling him all of the fake details, it didn't feel right to be there so I said my goodbyes and left.

------------------------------------------------------------

wait for the 2nd part~ :] I had to post something for beast's song! <33 주먹을 꽉 쥐고 Clenching a tight fist. :]