Beast Time

Embracing Happiness

행복을 수용

비스트 타임

 


June hotness. The sun's shine is getting intolerable. The temperature increase every hour makes warm turns into hot and hotter. Sometimes it even still torture people although evenings already come. Moon loses in many days and comes late, unexpectedly gives sun more time to shine.

There is no exception for the nature's torture, not even inside houses with air conditioners blasting. It was able to shut the twelve noisy male's mouths.

"Ah! I can't stand this anymore!"

Baekhyun stomped before he jumps to sit beside Jongdae on the two-seated couch. It's been a while since he started pacing to and fro, sulking. Joonmyeon has his worried face on but he also didn't know what to do. He glances around for help, but the other are just the same.

All of the member are strolling on the living room while keep on complaining about the heat. Chanyeol and Kris even lay face first on the floor, expecting that it will make them cooler. Yixing already slept on the floor far longer before the two giant. Jongdae has a pack of ice in his hand, constantly rubbing it over his skin. Kyungsoo and Sehun, being the only normal ones, just keep silent while flipping through the channel and playing with his phone.

Unexpectedly, the member who react the worst is Luhan.

On the corner of Sehun's eyes, he can see his boyfriend furiously sulking about his sweaty body. The latter moves his leg up and down in a very childish way. Hatred and uneasiness clearly written on his face, wrinkling all smooth skin he has. Sweats already covered his body and drenching his navy shirt into a darker shade of blue.

He sees when the older jumps up from his spot from the couch opposite him and goes to the direction of the kitchen. Somehow he has a bad feeling about this but he didn't think of it seriously, at least for now. If the deer does something bad, he knew what he'll get.

Second passed into minutes but Luhan still doesn't come back yet. It's when Sehun was completely worried and almost stands up to search for the lost kid, when he feels a familiar weight on the top of his head. An arm casually sits on his shoulder. He can hear a messy and slurping sound which makes him rolls his eyes.

"Hyung."

It was kind of a habit for Luhan to have more sweets then he usually had when the temperature goes higher than usual. His sweet teeth seem craving for more and he always gladly fulfills it, although Sehun prohibited him to do so.

The Korean dancer quickly looks up to his boyfriend. When they eyes had met, Sehun gave the latter a glare before he grab over the lollipop on Luhan's mouth. He plops it to his own mouth and he can hear Luhan whimpers cutely. The older tries to snatch it back but Sehun's teeth are strong enough to prevent him from succeed.

"Sehunnie, give me back my lollie."

The younger sees Luhan cutely try to send him a glare, he adds pout too, while pleading sweetly to him. His face falls more when the dancer shakes his head in disapproval. The Chinese male soundlessly scowls at him before he stomps away to the direction of their room. Once again the deer is gone but this time Sehun just shrugs him off.

Sehun comfortably backs to his phone, while finishing off the lollipop, before he sees Luhan come back and once again his phone abandoned behind.

His pupils are widen when Luhan, in his loose sleeveless shirt and short pants, makes his way to sit in between him and the armrest in an extremely suggestive way. He didn't know when his jaw drops down but when he realizes it, Luhan already smirks at him, Sehun rapidly sticks it together in a tight line. He sits frustratingly close, really close but not close enough to touch.

The Chinese male tucks his leg under the other one and starts to caress the other exposed legs with his bare feet. Sehun gulps down his shock and thrill as shiver runs down his spine. Excitement climbs up his body but he persistently ignore it. There is no way he falls into a deer trap.

Sadly for him, his eyes weren't in his side and chose to enjoy the silent show.

Still keeping his innocence face, Luhan moves his fingers to trail his own milky white thigh. He knows very well that the man beside him watching his every move but that what makes him why to do more. Watching the younger male rigid face and stiff body are kinda funny. He looks uncomfortable but somehow pleasured. It makes his confidence grows more.

Slowly, he bents over and reach for a small cushion on the other side of Sehun. He puts his right palm right before the latter, purposefully brushing his thigh but nothing more. Suggestively he raises his lower part a little, teasing Sehun with an upper view of his perfect, round bottom.

He can hear Sehun's low and deep groan. He secretly scans around the room, checking on the other members' intention. It was lucky for him, and Sehun, that none of them were aware about the little show he puts on or his boyfriend sweet arousal. When he pulls his hand back, he 'accidentally' brushes the cushion's tip with Sehun's raising problem, that makes the latter gives him a glare and tight line of lips.

Knowing that he gets Sehun's full intention, he sets the little pillow in front of his chest and brings his knees up, giving Sehun a nice side few of his firm leg, thanks to countless time practicing dances and soccer, and also the joint between his thigh and the cheek. He picks up a bowl full of fresh strawberries, the one that he brought earlier, from a small table beside him. His long finger plays with the tip of the green, small rod. Carefully he picks one up and inserts the end in between his thin lips. Ignoring the intense glare, he on the tip, letting his pink flesh brushes with the roughness of the red fruit. Slowly he can feel the juice creeps out from the pores and fills his cavern.

Sehun gulps again. He didn't know why there is too much saliva on his mouth. From deep inside his heart, he truly wants to run away. He doesn't want to watch Luhan's show anymore, or at least his sense didn't want it. The small part of him, the crazy one, already woke up and ready to take Luhan but he can't do it here, not with his other hyungs closely around.

There isn't a second his eyes leave Luhan. He is star struck. Absentmindedly, he watches the latter closely.

One by one, the latter devours the pile of fruits. Sehun watches how the soft lips on the tip, how he slowly bites the flesh and how the pink tongue plays with each piece.

Another groan left his mouth when some juice tricking the deer lips down to his chin. Sehun squirms on his seat. The older male raises his chin up, giving Sehun a proper look of his beautiful throat. Luhan's tongue sticks out and the sweet liquid off. Sehun really wishes it was his.

He can sense his new problem growing when the latter finished with his little show.

"What did you do to me, hyung?"

The dancer whispered lowly, in annoyance. A giggle that erupted from Luhan's mouth didn't get unnoticed by Sehun, which confirming his not so innocent-ness.

With his big eyes, Luhan stares at the Korean male as he inches closer to him. His movement builds a big anticipation on Sehun's nerve, makes him panting. When they are millimeters apart, Luhan sends him a quick wink before rapidly retreats back. Another frustrated groan leaves Sehun mouth as he can sense his problem grows more, tightening his short pants.

"Ah! I hate this!"

Sehun jumps on his seat when out of the silence Jongin yell frustratedly as the latter stomps his way out to his own room. Panic scrunches his face. He quickly crosses his legs, ankle meets calf. It just hits him hard right on his head that they are not alone all of this time. He really forgotten about his hyungs presence in that room since Luhan started his trick. He quickly roamed around the room with his panic eyes. Luckily nobody seems notice what just happened. He sighs in relieve for a second before a set of giggle that he knows very well tickles his eardrums.

Sending the Chinese male a side glare, he reaches for the latter wrist and drags him away. Luhan stumbles a few times but he doesn't protest at Sehun, he didn't mind at all, as his mouth is too busy giggling.

"Hyung!"

Sehun wails as soon as he closes the door of their bedroom. Luhan, obvious to his boyfriend's sulking state, ignores the latter and goes straight to the closet. He can hear the younger male is throwing tantrums rapidly. He opens Sehun's side and squats down.

"Where is it?"

His tongue sticks out, leaning on his upper lip's side. With one hand holds on the strawberry bowl, his other hand reaches for the deepest side of the lowest rack. When his fingers brush with a cold metal, a smile grows on his face. Luhan grabs the can out then spray a huge amount of whipped cream out of it on the strawberries and puts it back, deep down in Sehun's closet. Happily, he strolls back to his man side while some cream on his fingers.

"...and now you left me hanging, Lu."

He silently rolls his eyes. Sehun really knows how to sulk. Although it's annoying to hear him but his rapid change of expression makes him cute nonetheless. No doubt for a maknae.

The Chinese male pushes Sehun so he falls on their bed. He makes his way to crawl on the other lap and casually snuggle on his board chest as he put the bowl beside them.

"Lu, what are you up to?"

A frown was clear printed on Sehun's face as he stares down at his man. It wasn't usual for Luhan to act like he did since minutes ago. He knows from the amount of skin ship the older tries to create, something is bothering his mind.

Sehun reaches down and clasps Luhan's chin in between his thumb and index finger. He lifts the face up. The younger male planted a kiss on his lips before tracing the bottom part with his thumb, demanding an answer from Luhan. But the latter didn't open his mouth.

Instead, he puckers his upper lip out and kiss the thumb. Taking the finger to his mouth, he graze the pad with his teeth as he throws his head back to gaze at the Korean male. Without breaking their locked eyes, he nips on with his teeth and tongue, all wet and slow. When Sehun groans, he puts the thumb deeper in his mouth and on it while his tongue circling around, caressing the side. He released it with a loud plop before he the remaining saliva.

"Hyung…"

"Sehun-ah, you love me, right?"

Luhan whispered while trailing the other jaw with his finger. He didn't let the younger male react to his question since his teeth and tongue follow his finger's path, grazing, nipping and all the way up to the latter earlobe. He blows a quite amount of breath to the lobe as his hand moves down to Sehun's nape and back.

"You know how much I love your collar bone."

He said seductively as his tongue makes his way to the said part and nips it not so gently. His tongue trails over the curve bone and it hardly, leaving some delicious red marks there.

Sehun groans more. The other male giggles when he feels two strong hands hold on his hip and his backside, fondling him through the thin material of his pants. The dancer's hip is buckling up in rhythm, eager for more friction. Both off them moan softly when the younger gets what he wants. Luhan, on the other hand, didn't want to give in, yet. If he gives himself to Sehun now, he knows he wouldn't get what he wants.

"Sehun-ah…"

He pushes the younger back and hovers him, dragging the bowl with his index finger. Sehun's teeth meet his lower lip and pull it forward. The latter hands are already digging under his shirt and pants, caressing his skin hungrily.

"Patient, baby."

Sehun only can groan as Luhan pulls himself back. The Chinese male lays his backside right above Sehun's big problem and oh-so-not-innocently squirms. His smirk grows bigger as he feels Sehun's grows bigger in between his bottom cheeks.

"Lu, don't do this to me, please."

He said desperately with half lidded eyes. His breathing is heavy and slow. If Luhan didn't want to do it seriously, he better has his own help.

"I'm not doing anything."

The older male tried to act innocent but he failed miserably. Sehun rolls his eyes at him as a low growl leaves his lips. He supports himself with both of his hand so he can sit eyes to eyes with the other.

"This is not funny Luhan."

The latter tilts his head a side.

"I'm not laughing."

Luhan's tone is extremely calm. He, himself, didn't know how can he get that kind of calmness in that situation.

Still motivated to get what he wants, Luhan reaches for one of the strawberry and dips it on the cream. He bit on the end before offers the remaining to Sehun, which the latter hesitantly accepts. On the next piece, he deliberately smears some cream on his lips before gives the fruit to Sehun. He watches closely as Sehun's eyes get darker, drowning him in, and his body leans forward to him. The Chinese male pushes the latter back as he accidentally wriggles his behind, makes Sehun winches by the sudden, out of place movement.

"Luhan-ah, do you know how painful it is?"

The dancer brows furrowed as sweats pooling on his forehead. The sad tone in his voice moves Luhan. No matter how much his will to fight over, it will never enough to make him fight against Sehun.

"Promise me one thing."

He said with a sigh. The latter crawls in between Sehun's legs and parts the other knees apart, giving himself a decent room to sit.

"What?…Hyung!"

The younger male yells as Luhan locks his thighs with his arms and bends down. The big, doe eyes stares at him as his teeth clasps on the zipper of his pants. Sehun's mouth opens wide, giving his breath more space to ooze in and out.

Slowly, Luhan drags the zipper down. His own breathing gets heavier as he watches Sehun's aroused face. The way the latter breath, the way his eyes gazing hungrily at him, the way drool pooling on the corner of his lips and he knows he was defeated, not now but since the beginning. Luhan only hopes for Sehun's soft heart. He knows he can't do anything anymore. If Sehun pushes him down now, he will give him everything.

"Lu."

He manages to say in between his pant.

"What do you want?"

The sentence becomes a soft, weak whisper but luckily Luhan hears it. He smiles his shy smile. It's amazed him that although he has his own problem, Sehun still can be a gentleman and do as his word.

"Hmn,…"

His eyes raise back to eyeing Sehun with innocent glint in those brown orbs.

"…can I get my lolli back, Sehunnie?"

Sehun only can groan in response.

Who knows a mad, cute little innocent deer can turn into an extremely naughty, fad beast?

Maybe Sehun knows, but he forgot.

But, Luhan also forgot that he didn't date a deer. He dates a wolf, a beastly wolf. So in the end it was him who is in problem. Big problem.

 

***