Please Bring back the Memories [P1]

Paradise [Kaistal - Myungstal Drabbles Collection]

“If I bring back the memories, would you love me again?”

 

Flashes  light, screaming and crashing sound, and A girl who cried beside him.

 

Myungsoo open his eyes slowly, He look around the room. “Where am I?” Myungsoo mumbling  and try to sit “argh..” he moaned in pain and rubs his temple carefully. Its feels burning and very hurt. He feels really dizzy like he was just hit by a hammer. And then there’s a knock on the door. Someone entered his room. “Myungsoo?! You’re awake? Oh my dearest son..” His mom approached him and hug him carefully. “I thought I will lose you my dear..” his mom caressing his hair.

“mom? What happened with me? Why I’m here?” he questioned his mom

“you didn’t remember what happened? You had a accident 3 weeks ago.. a car hit you while you cross the street with soojung” his mom explain what happened. But myungsoo can recall his memory about that accident. He totally forgot what happened. No matter how hard his mom try explain. He really forgot a thing. And… who is soojung?

“who is soojung mom?” he look up at his mom. His mom gaps in shocked. He doesn’t remember soojung too! His mom don’t know how to explain. How she gonna tell soojung that his son doesn’t remember her?

There’s another knock on the door. This time his doctor and a nurse come to checked him up.

“Good morning Mrs. Kim and Myungsoo” He smiled. “You’re awake? That’s a really good news for a great day” he approached myungsoo while checking his papers. “so, how was your feel?”

“not really good, doc. My head is so dizzy and sometimes it feels burn. And I can’t recall what happened with me that day. “ his doctor look up and furrowed his eyebrow.

“you can’t remember it? Only that memory?” Myungsoo just nodded in response.

“I see..  maybe its because you were shocked that made you lost your memories. Its just a temporary. So don’t worry” He smiled and tap his shoulder gently.  “Get enough rest myungsoo. See you soon! Mrs. Kim” the doctor and nurse bowed and walk outside. Myungsoo’s mom accompany them.

“Thank you very much Dr. Jung for take caring my son.” Mrs. Kim bowed.

“and Doctor.. Myungsoo also didn’t remember soojung.” Mrs. Kim look sad.

“really? Myungsoo can’t remember soojung? I see.. its just a temporary amnesia Mrs. Kim. Do not have worry.” Dr. Jung explained and give Mrs. Kim a comforting smile.

“Myungsoo need to rest to recover. I hope he will recall his memory soon, and nothing happened with soojung and him. “ Dr. Jung smiled and bowed once again before leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week later

 

Its his first day school since that accident happened. he still doesn’t remember anything about it. And he still doesn’t remember who is soojung. He asked his again and again about soojung, but his mom never say anything about her. There’s something familiar about ‘Soojung’ name. who is she? Why its feels so right every time he heard or say ‘Soojung’ ? and he also feel that something missing in him.

It’s a beautiful morning. He walking on the way to his school to feeling the morning breeze. He likes morning breeze. It really fresh him up. He grab his phone in his pocket and put on the earphone to his ears. He played his favorite song and humming it on his way up to school. when He fixed up his strap bag he accidently bumped into someone. she’s about to fall when Myungsoo reach her out.

they stared each others for a while. Myungsoo found out that the girl’s eyes were really beautiful. Its sparkling yet its as black as night sky.

“err.. excuse me..” She quickly stand straight up and fixed her clothes.

“Oh.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to bumped you.” Myungsoo look down and scratching his head.

That girl smiled at him “Its okay. Its my fault too tho.” She pick up her bag and stood straight to face him.

“I see you wearing a same uniform as mine. Are you going to hanlim school?” she asked him.

“Yes.. I’m going to that school. “ Myungsoo smiled at her.  “should we going together?” He asked and let her to walk with him. It’s a little awkward between them. Myungsoo realized  that he didn’t even introduce his self to her. “by the way.. My name is Myungsoo.Kim Myungsoo.  And yours?” He introduced his name while studying her face feature. He notice that she’s really pretty when she smiling. Her long wavy black hair is her point of view. He really like it when a breeze slowly blowing her hair.

“My name is Krystal. Krystal Jung.”

“and are you a new student, Krystal?” Myungsoo asked her. Krystal chuckles and look at him.

“me? No, I’m not a new student” She smiled.

“oh, really? Why I never saw you before?” Myungsoo look confused. He doesn’t remember that he had to met her somewhere in their school. But there’s something about Krystal is familiar to him.

“maybe by any chance.. do we know each other? But I have a kind of feeling that I had to know you somewhere” Myungsoo trying to remember something about her. But Its failed. There’s no memory showed up.

Krystal shared a bitter smiled.  “Yes. We probably met somewhere” She walked faster and turn around to face Myungsoo “Hurry up, Myungsoo! We almost late!” She chuckles and start running and Myungsoo follow her behind.

 

 

It’s another day in his school. Thanks god he still remember all of his classmate. He still remember exactly his best friend, Hoya. Hoya helped him a lot these day. He helped Myungsoo in study that he missed. Hoya was shocked too when He told him that he can’t remember clearly about that accident.

“woah really? You can’t remember it? You was injured pretty bad that day. I remember Soojung called me when you reached  the hospital. She was crying and sobbing like oh god I can’t explain” Hoya bluffing.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. “Soojung? You know Soojung?” Hoya look confused at him.

“of course I know her. Why you asked?” Myungsoo stared him in questioning look. “who is she? Sorry, but I can’t remember anything about Soojung. It’s confusing me for awhile. My mom was mentioning about Soojung too. But I have no Idea who is she” Myungsoo look down. Another person who mentioned him about Soojung. He really hope he will recall his memory back. There’s something missing inside him, but he doesn’t know what is it.

Hoya look disbelief. Myungsoo can’t remember Soojung. This is not right. “Soojung is yo-“ Hoya was interrupted by someone who poke his shoulder. And Its Sulli. Their Junior. “Hoya oppa.. I need to talk to you. Can I?” Sulli smiled at him and Myungsoo while giving him a pleasing smile. Hoya nodded “Sure, sulli” Hoya turn around to Myungsoo “See ya later buddy!” Hoya waved at him while Sulli bowed at him.

Myungsoo waved back.  Myungsoo walking around the hall nothing’s interested him so far. Then he remember his teacher was gave him a task to make a resume of a certain book. So he decided to go to library. He walked slowly toward the library. There’s not much people inside. Only a few people who just reading  or writing in silenced. He smiled at the librarian lady who greet him when he walked in. he look around the library to look the right section where’s the book is. He keep strolling through the bookshelf, checking the book one by one carefully. He nearly reached the end of the bookshelf hall . he didn’t found the book yet. He look so frustrated at a time. When he’s about to ask the librarian lady, someone is caught in his sight, someone who sat at the very back of the library hidden between huge bookshelf. It’s Krystal. She sat right next to the window. The sunshine really made a beautiful effect on her. She’s reading and writing on her table. While tugging her earphone. She seem didn’t notice Myungsoo who standing beside the bookshelf staring her in owe for a moment. He decided to approached her but trying to not surprise her. He slowly walking toward her and tapped her shoulder softly. She looked up and quite a shocked of myungsoo presence. “Oh? Myungsoo?” She asked while pulled out her earphone “what are you doing here? Can I help you?” She asked again with curiosity face.

Myungsoo smiled at shook his head “No, I just wondering around here to find a book for my resume. But I was found instead here” He laughed in awkward way. Krystal smiled and nodded at him “Ah.. I see.. so it means you didn’t find yet?” Myungsoo shook his head again. Krystal politely asked him to sit down. And she gathered her thing around when myungsoo asked her again “Did I bother you? You seems busy with your papers here.” Myungsoo checking her papers. But Krystal snapped the papers. “No no no.. I wasn’t as busy as your thought. It’s just a little scrap note for my task next week. Don’t read that!” She warned myungsoo when he’s about to grab another papers “what was that? Its seems like a dialog?” Myungsoo asked. Krystal sighs  “Yes.. my crappy dialog.. I have a task for my next drama project. And can you believe it that I’m the one who making the dialog?” She massaged her temple softly. “Oh.. I’m so dizzy about this.” She said again while pouting. Myungsoo giggles at her cuteness. She seems too familiar for him. Like he was know her for a long time ago. “are you sure that we never know each other before?” Myungsoo blurting. She shocked when heard what he said. “I never said that we weren’t know each other before, did I?” She raised her eyebrow. Myungsoo get closer to her and whispered “So, did we know each other before? Because I swear I somehow feel that you’re really familiar for me.”

Krystal smiled and stood up. “Nothing’s impossible right myungsoo? Only time will tell.. now excuse me, I have a class in next 10 minutes. See you next time” She casually walk away leaving myungsoo in confused. He looked down try to think hard. then she turned around. “Myungsoo –ya” she called him. Myungsoo looked up at her “Curiosity is killed. Don’t let your curiosity eat you up.” and then She leave.

 

It’s Saturday morning. Myungsoo decided to taking a jog in the park. He stretching out for a bit in front of his house. It’s such a beautiful morning.  The bird are chattering, The neighborhood look so quite this morning, there’s a few people who jog or walking with their pet  on the street. because most of them taking a holiday or just quietly stay at home.

And then he saw his best friend at far approached him. Hoya already in jogging outfit. With his sporty shoes that match well with his outfit. “Ready?” Hoya asked Myungsoo when he did a little jog on the spot. Myungsoo nodded at him. They start running to the park. Myungsoo had his earphone on. He listened to his favorite music. It’s a Classic Jazz instrument. Somehow the flow of the music make him in such a peaceful feeling. He didn’t even care about Hoya who’s also running beside him. But Hoya seems didn’t care either. Both of them quietly running. When they reached the park. Myungsoo panting while bend his body down. “It’s been a while that I haven’t exercise like this.” He said while still panting and pulled out his earphone. Hoya smirked at him. “you will get used to myungsoo.” Hoya took a seat on the bench near them. Myungsoo followed him to sit beside him. They talked about each other. Myungsoo found out that next week is their School Autumn Festival and  Hoya have to have a taekwondo tournament next weeks too. “so you won’t attend the Autumn fest?” Myungsoo asked. Hoya shook his head “No. you can go with sunggyu if you want. He maybe will to accompany you to look around the festival.” Hoya told him. “and Make sure you watch the Drama Project. I heard its going to be good.” Myungsoo taken a back. Was the Drama Project that hoya talked about is the one who Krystal talked about too? “Drama Project?” Hoya nodded in response. “do you know Krystal? Is she the one who make the dialog?” Hoya chuckles. “why would I know that? I don’t know if Krystal made it Myungsoo. But I’m sure she take a role in this drama.” Myungsoo listen carefully to him. Then he asked out of curiosity “did any chance you know who is Krystal? I mean personally, like you have been known her for a long time? Because I feel somehow I know her so well, she’s too familiar for me.” Hoya startled and He blinked a few times and avoiding Myungsoo’s gaze. Obviously he know something. “I- I don’t know.. I mean.. I just know her name that’s all!” Hoya look so nervous. Then he stood up “I will going to buy some drink okay?” He said and quickly faster his pace to a nearly shop.  Myungsoo nodded. Then He start to think, why is everybody avoid his questions? Like who is soojung? And who is Krystal?. Even though there’s no one talking about soojung anymore, even his mom. He still wondering who is Soojung. And about Krystal. He sure that he know her somewhere. But sadly he doesn’t remember where. And now why on earth Hoya acted so nervous? Did he hiding something?. This thought bothering him lately. Then he remember what Krystal said ‘Curiosity is killed’. Sure she’s right.

and the next thing Hoya approached him with the coffee, and he asked him to go home earlier. Because he had an appointment with her parent. Myungsoo agreed and he bit a goodbye to hoya. Hoya running toward his home direction.

 

Myungsoo left alone sitting in bench park. He looking around the park.  

“Hey, Myungsoo” someone approached him. He startled because she suddenly appeared beside him.

“Oh, Krystal you surprised me.” Myungsoo hold her chest because of shocked. Krystal giggles and smiled apologetically.  “Sorry for  surprised you, I didn’t mean to” Myungsoo smiled back at her.

“What are you doing here Krystal? are you with someone else here?” Myungsoo asked her. Krystal shook her head. “Nope, I’m alone here. And I see you’re alone too, right?” Myungsoo nodded in approval.  “I was jogged with Hoya, but his parent called him so yeah.. I’m alone now” Myungsoo mumbling. Krystal nodded “I see.. sadly I will going home now. maybe see you tomorrow Myungsoo?” Krystal is about to say farewell. but myungsoo cut her “Hey Krystal, I’m going home too. how about we going together?” Krystal smiled, “sure, why not?”
They walking side by side. Krystal just went silent and pouting her lips. Myungsoo silently watching her. He wonder why she seems so familiar. the why her pouting remind him to someone that he can’t remember exactly who. “Why you look at me like that myungsoo?” Krystal
caught him stared at her. “uh.. I’m.. eh.. nothing” He stammered. Krystal raised her eyebrow in confusion. “Did I remind you to someone?” Myungsoo startled at her “yes.. but I don’t remember who, I just remember that I’ve ever know someone who look like you maybe.. I don’t know.”
Krystal sighed. “That person is your most precious person. try to remember her Myungsoo.”

 

 



 

Sighs I completely lost my Wi-fi. Thank you for reading.. xoxo