Twins

Doraemon, Pikachu, and Friendship
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

A girl with her hair tied into a bun was sat at the bed. She was busily flipping through a magazine –the K-Pop Magazine. Cklek! The sound of bathroom’s door surprised her. She turned around and found her foster sister there stood while a towel hung on her shoulder. A smiled pasted in their lips.

 

“So, how’s school Nina-ah?” Jieun turned her focus back to the magazine.

 

“Yah, as usual. Nothing different. They accept me well. But, I have not found a true friend. Yes,  I have many friends but I think they wanna be friends with me just because the looks. Well, you know what I mean, right?” Nina said still drying her hair with a towel –a pink towel.

 

Still focussing at the magazine in front of her, Jieun answered,”Well, Nina. I am sure you’ll fine your true friend soon. I’m here you know. We are sisters, we are friends, right?”

 

Nina just smiled and going back to the bathroom. She hung the towel back to the towel rack. After back from the bathroom, she sat at the bed –together with Jieun. She followed her sister reading the magazine,”How about you?”

 

“Well..,” Jieun closed the magazine the sat cross-legged in the middle of the bed. A wide smile appeared on her milky face.

 

“Are you remember the boy I told you before? My childhood friend? My first love?” Jieun said excitedly.

 

“Yeah, then?” Nina’s eyes were focussing at her sister now.

 

“I met him!” Jieun smiled widely.

 

“Really?”, Asked Nina excitedly

 

Jieun nodded,“He-em!”

 

“Which one? Tell me!” Now Nina was right in front of Jieun. We could tell that she is completely excited.

 

“Well, actually you have seen him. That boy, the one I tal

Please log in to read the full chapter