His Group

Doraemon, Pikachu, and Friendship
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since their first meeting. Jieun was still wondering something. Why doesn’t Myungsoo remember me? Yes, I havn’t said that I’m his childhood friend, but he should know it before I tell him, right?

 

Well, actually there were many question in her mind. Question about Myungsoo and Kyungsoo, Question about the Kingkas who called Infinite and the fact that Myungsoo is one of them. Ah! Also about her sister who suddenly got the the popularity.

 

Those question immediately disapeared when she heard the sound of door. She turned and saw Minna – her new bestfi. They were at the school’s rooftop – their usual eating place. Minna walked and sat beside Jieun. She opened her lunch box – ready to eat.

 

Placed a spoonful rice in , Jieun remembered something. I’ll Minna about Infinite. She probably know about Infinite. Jieun stole a glance at Minna who was busily eating her lunch. Now!,”Hey Minna”

 

Minna turned to face Jieun then gave a questioning look. Knowing what her friend mean, Jieun opened ,”Perhaps you know Infinite?”. Minna nodded makes Jieun look at her hopefully. Jieun continued,”Can you explain about them? I need to know more about one od them, I think”.

 

“Sure, I can. You can trust me about this. I’m their childhood friend, well not all, only Sungjong’s. As everybody know, they are kingkas here. They are loved by many girls. There are six member in Infinite. Woohyun and Howon are in the third grade. Sungyeol  is the second one. The Kim twins and Sungjong are the first. You know Sungjong, don’t you? We are in the same classroom. I’ll explain about their personality now..”

 

-OoO-

 

Math was always success

Please log in to read the full chapter