That Brown-Coloured Hair Boy

Doraemon, Pikachu, and Friendship
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ireona Jieun-eonni!!” a girl with her complete and neat uniform knocked the door in front of her.

 

Silent. There was no answer. So she decided to go into the room. No one there. She was frowning. Confused where Jieun is-the person who she called before. She went to a desk in that room. There was a yellow-pikachu printed paper there.

 

‘Nina-ya, I woke up too early because it is so excited for school today kekeke ~ So I have go to school first. Mianheyo ~ You can go to school escorted by Appa. Jeongmal Mianheyo! -Jieun-', this was the content of the writing on the paper.

 

Nina read the writing with a smile on her face. As always, her foster sister is a cheerful and enthusiastic girl.

 

-OoO-

 

A girl with 162cm tall stood in front of one of the skyscrapers. She looked at the building with a full smile. Finally after waiting for a few years, soon she could meet his childhood friend. She pulled out a piece of photo paper from her school coat. There were two small children with a big smile in the photo. The girl smiled sweetly.

 

"What are you doing? Tch! Yeoja Pabo! "Said a tall brown hair boy behind the girl.

 

Jieun immediately turned to the boy. Deg! His face reminded she on Myungsoo-her childhood friend. 

 

"Jusunghamnida" Jieun said then looked down but once more looked at the boy. Is.. is that you, Myungsoo? I find you in one day? Is this dream or what?-Jieun thought.

 

That guy walked past the girl as he put his bag on his shoulder. He smiled and muttered, "A new attractive girl!"

 

"Hey, you!" Jieun shouted

 

The boy’s steps was halted. He then turned around, giving his best smile.

 

"Why?" he asked with a smile still on his face.

 

"You .. Kim Myungsoo?" finally the question out of Jieun mouth.

 

Silence.  Jieun held his breath. Her heart beat a little faster. Her heart was hoping that the boy in front of her was really Myungsoo.

 

“Yes” that short answer made Jieun breath again. A big smile pasted in her face. She soon ran to the boy then hugged him tightly.

 

“I miss you, Myungsoo”Jieun said when she remove her arms from the boy. The boy just frowned.

 

“My name is Jieun. You.. forget me? I’m Jieun!”said Jieun with a frowning, confused why Myungsoo can’t recognize her.  From her knowlegde, her face was not change that much.

 

After a while, the boy opened his mouth.

 

"Jieun-ah!" He said then hugged Jieun.

 

Without Jieun knew it, the whole school yard was looking at her with envy and even hate.

 

-OoO-

 

The noisy in the classroom suddenly became silent when a women with glasses entered the classroom. Teacher Bong, that’s what people call her.

 

“Lee Ji Eun, come and introduce yourself” said Bong se

Please log in to read the full chapter