Lover's Quarrel - chapter two

Lover's Quarrel
 
Jisoo's POV
 
The elevator that I rode at Sungyeols condo arrived at the thirteenth floor. As I silently walked through the shiny hallway I could see from a far that there was a man and a woman talking— more like arguing infront of Sungyeols condo. I couldnt see the man and the womans face because it was slightly dark.
 
When I was a two-doors away from them, I saw that it was Sungyeol oppa and Hana. Hana unnie? What is unnie doing here? No, I mean, its not odd for her to come at his place since they were bestfriends since grade school. But this late at night? It was already ten-thirty in the evening!
 
“Hana unnie,” I called and both of them stopped. I saw oppa’s reaction and it was like he was shocked. But why? Unnie’s back was still facing me. “What are you doing here, unnie?” 
 
Before turning around, I saw that unnie was wiping something off from her face with her hand. 
 
She faced me and smiled— timidly. “W-We were...”
 
“We were discussing about your birthday. She asked me what is it that you want to recieve at your birthday,” Sungyeol cut her off and answered for her. “Ah~ yeah...T-That's the reason why I came here, Jisoo-ah.”
 
“Unnie-yah,” I ran towards her and hugged her. “I don’t really need a gift, unnie. Your attendance in my party is the best gift you can give to me.
 
I felt unnie rubbing my back. “I will definitely come, Jisoo-ah.”
 
We broke the hug and I kissed oppa on the cheek. I smiled at him and I could sense it that he was nervous because he gave me a modest smile.
 
“I need to go now, Jisooo-ah and S-Sungyeol. It’s late already and I think that you want to talk to him,” she told me. “Do you need oppa to drive you home?”
 
She looked at Sungyeol oppa before answering, “No. I-I am fine...I can go home by myself, Jisoo-ah. I’m old enough to take care of myself.
 
“But it is already dark, unnie.” I insisted. “It is totally alright, Jisoo-ah. Thanks for your care, but you know that unnie can handle herself, right?”
 
I nodded. “Arrasso, unnie. Text me if you already came home, unnie.”
 
“Sure. I will do that,” she said. “See you at the party, Jisoo-ah...S-Sungyeol,” Unnie bid her goodbye and slowly walked away from us. When I saw that the elevator she took closed, I turned back and saw oppa.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
 
“Why didn’t you informed me first before going here?” He calmly— yet with those angry voice, asked. Sungyeol oppa was red all over, and that only means one thing. He is mad and he is just trying to be calm.
 
Tears started to form in my eyes— never did oppa used that voice to me except the time when he became jealous of me and Sungjong, one of his friends. He said that eventhough we just had a noona-dongsaeng relationship, it was still not right to be too sweet with each other like we were a couple.
 
I tried to blink the tears away, but it failed, and it just started to stream down my cheeks. “Mianhe. I-I never did informed you every time I came here. I didn’t knew that I need to do it now. You never told me to.
 
Maybe he felt guilty for making me cry because he closed the gap between us and hugged me by the waist, wiping my tears away. “I’m so sorry for talking like that to you. No-no...” he shooked his head, “You don’t need to do it. I was mad, but not at you, and I couldn’t take it anymore so I poured it on you. I really am sorry, Jisoo-ah. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
 
“Is there something bothering you, oppa?” I asked, again. I’ve been asking him that question, but he just wouldn’t tell me when I knew that there was. “No. There is nothing wrong.”
 
I knew it! He won't tell me.
 
An idea then came up in my mind. I won’t pressure him to tell me his problem, but if he still wouldn’t tell me at my birthday, I will definitely make him spill it out. That's right. Do it, Jisoo-ah!
 
“Ill call Mommy Ji Ae and tell her that you’ll be sleeping here so she won't worry,” he explained as he took out his phone.
 
I nodded. I don't know why, but I'm nervous. Nervous to know what his real problem is. Part of my heart doesn’t want me to know his problem because it would just hurt me. But how will it hurt me? And the other part of my heart wants me to know and dig up the truth.
 
And I hope I won't regret my decision to dig it up...
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I actually need to give credits to my brother for the title of this story. Thank you, bro :)
...And do you guys already know the problem? Or...still isn't? Keke~
Please comment, subscribe and upvote :)