Lover's Quarrel - chapter one

Lover's Quarrel
 
 
Jisoo was on the café waiting for her boyfriend to come. He asked her out on a date today in the coffee shop were they first met. It wasn't that long ago when they started dating until he proposed to her to be his girlfriend with the help of his friends, Infinite.  
 
She tilted her head to the shop's door when the bell rang- it's a sign that there's a new costumer- and she saw her boyfriend, Sungyeol, approaching her.
 
He kissed her cheek. “Hi, princess. Did you wait too long?” he asked as he sat down on the chair infront of her.
 
“Ani. I just arrived,” she explained. “So why did you decided to meet up here?”
 
He held her hand firmly that was on the table. “I missed you, that's why.”
 
“We were together yesterday and we parted ways late at night.” She giggled. She couldn't help it that her boyfriend missed her already though they met yesterday. She, indeed, missed him too.
 
“Yeah, but that was yesterday. Today and yesterday are way different days,” he pouted.
 
She laughed and pinched his cheek. “Haha, now you're being sarcastic with me. What are we going to do?”
 
He gave her his big smile. “I planned on taking you to the amusement park.”
 
“Lotte world?” Her face lit up.
 
“Yeah.” He stood up and held out his hand. “Shall we go now, my princess?”
 
Jisoo smiled sweetly at him. “I'm excited. Kaja, my prince.”
 
They went out of the coffee shop while holding each other's hand firmly, with a smile on their faces. They hopped in
Sungyeol's car that was parked in front the shop.
 
Sungyeol pulled off the gear shifter, stomped on the clutch and drove off.
 
“I really did missed you, my princess. What about you? Did you miss me?” he asked her as he was consentrating on the road. 
 
“Of course I missed you, oppa. I can't take your handsome face off my mind,” she complimented him.
 
“Right? Aren't I handsome?” he mischievously asked. “Ara. Ara. You don't need to be arrogant.”
 
 
♦♦♦
Both of them arrived at Lotte world and they rode many drives. For example; roller coaster, the octopus ride and many more scary rides.
 
“Oppa! I want to ride that one,” she suggested as she  pointed a ride.
 
He looked at the direction where she was pointing, “A carousel? For sure?”
 
She nodded with those aegyo eyes. “Please. I really want to ride that one with you. Please, please, please.”
 
“Alright. Your wish is my command, my princess.” he said and they both laughed.

>>>PRESENT TIME<<<

Jisoo and Sungyeol were already in a relationship for a year now. They treated each other very well and took care of each other. When one has a problem, they would share it together because that's what they agreed to do. But these past weeks, he had been distanced with her.
 
Everytime they would go on a date, he was not the same as in the past. He wasn't that cheerful anymore and was being silent each date they went. 
 
Whenever she asked him what's his problem, he would always say that it was nothing though she knew that there's something wrong because he's not calling her 'his princess' anymore.
 
And besides that, she would know where he would always go, but not anymore. Even Infinite hasn't seen him that much lately.
 
She took out her phone and dialled someone, “Do you know where Sungyeol oppa is, Dongwoo oppa?” she asked on the other line.
 
“You're his girlfriend. How am I supposed to know? Did you two...fight?”
 
“No, we didn't...” she paused. “Oppa, you will come, right? You'll be at my birthday party...”
 
“Of course,” he said, cutting her off. “Infinite are going. But we don't know what time it will start.” Her birthday was on Friday and it was two days from now.
 
“Ah, no problem. I had already made invitations. I'm going to send those out later,” she explained.
 
“Okay. Call Myungsoo, Jisoo-ah. Maybe he knows where Sungyeol is...but why don't you call Sungyeol in his phone?”
 
She sighed. “I did, oppa. But his phone was off. Sure, I'll call him. Goodbye, oppa. See you.” she bid goodbye as she hung up.
 
I don't know what to do anymore. Sungyeol isn't the same as in the past. He had changed so much the past weeks, she sadly thought. She did had a little hope that he would share his problem with her.
 
She dialled Myungsoo's number and it only took three rang and he picked it up, “Yeoboseyo?”
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, L-ssi. It's me, Jisoo.”
 
She could hear him coughing awkwardly. “Oh, annyeong, Jisoo-ah. What's up?”
 
“Do you know where Sungyeol oppa is right now?”
 
“He just went home. He was here awhile ago, but he hurriedly went home.” he stated.
 
“Is that so? Thank you, L-ssi.”
 
He sighed. “There's something wrong with...him, Jisoo-ah. G-Go and ask him what's his problem...M-Maybe you can help him.”
 
Why is he stuttering? Oh no, she gasped. Don't tell me that L-ssi knows something. He's always like that when he knows or is guilty with something. “D-Do you perhaps know what it is, L-ssi?”
 
“I'm not going to lie to you, Jisoo-ah. I know what's his problem, but I can't tell you. I don't want to interfere.”
 
“A-Arrasso. I need to go now, L-ssi. I am going to visit Sungyeol oppa at his condo. Goodbye,” when Myungsoo bid goodbye, she hung up.
 
He told him his problem, but not with me? she felt a little insecure because everytime he had  a problem, he would consult it to her not with L. I guess he really did change. I think he doesn't love me anymore...
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Can you guys guess what Sungyeol's problem is?
I'll reveal more clues in the upcoming chapters so please guess it :D
I know this is just a one-shot story, but this will have four to five chapters.