Name?

Timeless Friendship - Yunho

“Are you ready we have to leave in ten minutes?” May called as she emerged from her room

“I don’t even know what to wear. I have never been to a party, none the less a beach party” You confessed as you looked at her and her prefect hair and outfit.

“Let me help you then” May walked over and took you by the hand as she pulled you into her room. She sat you on her bed as she looked through her closet.

“I think this will go really well with your hair and then you can wear this over your swimsuit.” She came out with several layers of fabric that hung over her arm as her other hand held a perfect pair of shoes.

“Change into these and then come back so that I can see and then I can do your hair” May said as you walked to your room and tried on her clothes that she had handed you. You got dressed and you looked at yourself in the mirror. Her purple two piece swimsuit made you uncomfortable so you pulled a loose light blue tank top over it so that you felt more dressed. May also gave you a slightly see through white sun dress. You slipped on the flip flops that matched her deep purple swim suit.

You walked over to her room, you walked through her door as she sat on her bed with all of her hair accessories and such sprawled around her. May smiled as you walked in and took your rightful spot on her bed.  She combed your hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. She braided a section of your hair and pulled it back into your ponytail. She attached a large daisy flower to your hair. She patted your back as you stood up. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you were amazed, and you thought you actually looked pretty. May pulled you out the door as both of you hoped into her jeep and cruised down to the beach where several hundred young adults accumulated. You stepped out of the jeep skeptical of the new surroundings. May grabbed you hand as you both jogged up to the beach line.

Everybody waved to May as she waved back with her perfect smile on her face. We made our way through the crowds. As May found a nice spot on the beach she laid her towel down and you pulled out your book from your bag. May opened an extra-large colorful umbrella to shade her perfect skin from the sun. The second that she laid down on her towel and pushed her sunglasses onto her perfect face all of the guys flocked around her. They pushed you out of the way as you walked away looking around at the twenty guys that huddled around her offering her this and that. You could care less. You explored the beach with the little stands and the little make shift shops that littered the beach for a couple of miles. You walked from one store to another admiring the little trinkets and products that they were selling. You walked back to May a couple of hours later to find that she was gone. You sat on your towel and pulled out your book. You almost read a chapter when a large mass sat beside you.

“Hello” A man said as he looked over at you

“Hello” You tried to keep reading your book

“Do you care to go get some Boba with me?” The man asked, you looked at him

“You are probably looking for May, I don’t know where she is, and you can come back later though” You said

“No, I am asking you” He half smiled at you as you looked at him confused

“Ok then” You said as you set your book down and he stood up, he helped you up. His white shirt blew against his body as the warm breeze flowed up and down the beach.

“So what is your name?” He asked

“_____, what is yours?” You asked as you gently nudged him

“Yunho, that is such a pretty name” He said as he allowed you to order first, then he soon followed. Once you both had your drinks he led you up and down the beach. You both laughed and talked as minutes turned into hours. Walking up and down the same beach line for hours never was boring because he was by your side. The pulsating music moved you as you both danced spontaneously to the songs that you knew. The various people on the beach that you watched led you to conversations that had you out of breath from laughing for a couple minutes.

The sun started to reflect against the salty water as it began to hide itself from the moon’s light.

An announcement came over the intercom, “The movie is going to start in a couple minutes, make sure that you get a good spot.”

“Would you like to go to the movie, _______?” Yunho asked

“Only if you are going to be there” You asked as Yunho nodded fervently, he led you to the area where they had the projector set up and a large white screen was above the audience. You both sat next to each other as you watched Finding Nemo. The sun set and the temperatures dropped causing you to become cold. You started to rub your hands over your exposed skin. Yunho caught on and took off his shirt that he was wearing and helped you slip your arms through the sleeves. He soon became cold as you snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arms around you as he gently rocked you back and forth. The lapping of the waves against the sand bar soothed you as you fell in and out of consciousness on Yunho. Everybody bedded down for the night after the movie. You stayed in Yunho’s arms as he covered you with a light blanket to keep the bugs off of you. He watched over you that night as he moved your hair out of your face and just watched the peaceful being in his arms.