Confession

XIUMIN 101

It was already our dismissal but I’m still here sitting in my chair looking outside the window... Actually, I am taking some quick glances to this boy named Xiumin. I have a huge crush on him since I met him when we’re on our 1st year in High School, and now, were on our last year. I really should’ve confessed sooner or else I’ll miss this chance.

So finally, I managed to stand up from where I’m sitting, I swear, my heart beat is faster than all bullet trains combined! I’ve decided to confess to him. I was walking towards our school’s soccer field where xiumin was practicing soccer. He was also alone since his co-members have already left and their coach went to somewhere I don’t know.

As I was getting near him, he suddenly turned around and noticed me. He flustered his sweetest smile (http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/a7842cc2gw1dus3lmsbdij.jpg) I’ve seen. I suddenly blushed and stopped on my tracks. “What are you doing here? It’s getting late.” He said still smiling as he takes some few steps to get near me. “I—I’m..-I….”, I stuttered, no words coming. He then chuckles at my actions. “Don’t tell me you’ve been watching me practice?”, he suddenly asked. It seems like my heart suddenly stopped *how did he know?, Am I too Obvious?! Oh my gawd! What to do now?* “Ahm.. not really.. I was ahmm…”, I manage to reply.

“You’re really cute when you’re shy, don’t try to hide it! I already know it!”, he said and smirked. I almost fainted when he smirked.

“Know what? O_o”, I asked still acting innocent

“That you like….. Our couch~~! And you’re here to ask whether I can help you and Him get together!!”, he said proudly

I literally face palmed myself as I walked away, When I was about to take another step, someone suddenly holds my wrist. I was shocked when I saw xiumin! He was holding my left wrist with his right hand. I managed to turn around and face him. He’s still holding my wrist. When I finally managed to face him, He suddenly holds my other hand, then slowly, he intertwined his hands with mine.

“I’m just kidding, I know who you like, and I’m pretty sure He also likes you back”, He said softly.. “Then say it! Who is he?”, I manage to ask.. “No other than XIUMIN! Or should I say Kim Min Seok, who’s also been in love with you since that spring when we were on our 1st year”, He bluntly said as he takes a few steps near me, then suddenly, he hugged me I was shocked and still in disbelief in what happening right now. I hugged him back.

“Why haven’t you come sooner?!”, He softly said as he Hugged me tightly. “I didn’t expect that you’ll confess to me when I was already planning on confessing to you first, Thank you xiumin! Thank you Kim Min Seok, Thank you so much for noting me! I will love you, forever..” I whispered slowly.