1st chapter

Can I Borrow Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ****************************************************************

Read this before you start reading

*Maroon is for Jieun 

*Dark Pink is for Yunho

ENJOY AND COMMENT OKIE?

 ****************************************************************

(Girl’s dorm)

 

          “Oh my gosh, I’m gonna be late.” Jieun jumped from the bed as the alarm went off. “Yah, wake up. We’re getting late.” Jieun softly slap Hana’s arm that was sleeping on their bunk beds upper bed.

          “5 more minutes mommy.” Hana mumbled making Jieun roll her eyes. “Aissh, I don’t care. Just get up for god sake” Jieun cried out as she threw the alarm clock onto Hana’s stomach making her groan in pain.

          Jieun threw her hands over her head and grabbed her towel as she walked towards the toilet in a hurry; on the other hand Hana kept on continuing her sweet slumber.

(Boy’s dorm)

          “Yah, Jung Yunho. Get out from there quickly before I drag you out from there.” Shim Changmin cried out at the poor guy who was actually sleeping on the toilet seat. “Yah, I’m gonna break in now.” Changmin cried out making Yunho wake up in a snap.

          He quickly finished his job and took a quick bath. He opened the door to see Changmin in a complicated state which made him stare at him in surprise. “Yah, why are you like th-” “Just shut up and get out.” Changmin cried out as he pushed him a side.

          He closed the door behind him leaving the poor clueless Yunho. “Are you ready Jung Yunho?” Park Yoochun came into the room while he buttons his shirt’s sleeve button. Yunho nodded his head as he grabbed his shirt and he jacket. He put it on and took a good look from the mirror.

~*********************~

          “Let’s go guys. We’re getting late and I’m sure the girls will be waiting for us.” Changmin cried out as he ran out of the room leaving his hyungs clueless. “Jung Yunho, did he fell from the bunk bed last night and hit his head? Why is he acting strange?” Jaejoong threw a question at Yunho.

          Yunho ignored by putting his hands into his jean pockets and let out a chuckle. “Are you guys gonna stay there and gossip like girls or run for your lives?” Changmin poked his head into the room and asked his hyungs. Everyone shared a nervous smile. “Shil-”

********************************

          “Ba, we’re gonna get killed by Shilba.” Hana cried out as she ran around the room like a crazy chicken. Jieun tsk-ed at her poor friend as she grabbed her side bag which was on the couch.

           “Is everyone ready?” Sunhwa walked into the room and asked. “Somebody is dying to see someone.” Hyosung teased Sunhwa as she walked into Jieun’s room. Sunhwa rolled her eyes and gave a sly smile at Jieun.

          “I think it’s not me who is dying to see someone right? It’s our first semester of our first year in college and look, Jieun already got a boyfriend. I think i am envy.” Sunhwa teased Jieun with a sly smile on her face making Jieun chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter