2nd chapter

Can I Borrow Your Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ****************************************************************

Read this before you start reading

*Maroon is for Jieun 

*Dark Pink is for Yunho

ENJOY AND COMMENT OKIE?

 ****************************************************************

~Yunho's POV~

          Hey guys, I will be continuing the story now, since it’s also gonna be about my best friend Jieun’s friend’s life story as well. So shall we start with where we had to meet Principle Yura? Oh yea, she is one of a kind. She does let us go easily but still she can be very rough sometimes.

          “So what is the reason or excuse for being late? Both of you?” Principle Yura asked us as we both kept on standing in front of principle trying not to laugh. “You’re gonna laugh. Believe us you really are gonna laugh.” I started and Jieun stifled a laugh.

          “Believe me too, I’m already laughing and I feel like I will be laughing for the rest of the semester. Yunho, Jieun this is your first year. Don’t repeat the same mistake again.” Principle Yura advised us and we nodded our head obediently. “Now then, to the excuse?” Principle Yura asked us making me sigh.

~*********************~

          “Oh my gosh, I thought she was practically gonna send us to detention or something.” Jieun started with a chuckle as we walked out of the principle office. I chuckled to myself. “As if, she was buying our ‘funny’ excuse and you know that.” I replied to her and she scoffed at me.

          “Oh yea right, please don’t rub it in.” Jieun said to me with a scoff and we stopped in front of our class. “So you’ll be okay?” I asked her since she broke up with Changmin. She gave a weak smile.

           “Do you think I won’t be? Don’t worry, I will be fine.” She replied to me as she punches my arm playfully. “If I were Changmin I won’t let go of you.” Without thinking I blurted out making her smile. “Yea I know that, but you’re not Changmin.” She replied back with a small smile.

          “I know that, but just saying. Hope we can have this friendship forever you know?” I said to her and she nodded her head without saying anything. “Yea, just best friends. I’ll see you later.” She said to me as she waved me goodbye.

          Yup, I was slowly falling for her. She was the girl I liked and loved ever since 4th grade. No wonder I can keep up with this.

          Slowly I walked into the classroom to see the girls staring at our near home room teacher. “Sorry I got late.” I bowed 45 degrees as I walked into the room. “Yea come on in.” he replied to me simply which made me frown.

          “Whoa the girls are in Neverland or something?” I asked Changmin as I sit beside him. “Yea, you know that.” He replied to me in an annoyed way. “What’s with you man?” I asked him as I started taking notes. 

~*********************~

To: Jieun

Let’s meet up at the usual place

You know we’re having a dance competition tomorrow night

Are you coming to cheer us? You should.

 

          I texted Jieun as I walked out of the class. “What’s with you and the geeky smile?” Changmin kind of pissed me at that time. “Okay, what’s with you and your sarcastic comments?” I said to him in a pissed way which made him scoff at me.

From: Jieun

Sure, I am on my way to there with the girls

Oh right, you guys are in the finals right?

But tonight is a rehearsal right?

I am going but to cheer you and others except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter