Chap. 7

Remember Me..

Chapter 7.

 

[Jea POV]

 

Why do you come now? Now that I have completely forget you. After years of crying, sobbing, hurt? When Teo passed out Yun and Sam comes so do Gain.

 

They brought Him to the care unit in the traumatize section. Teo is bleeding because His wounds are opened and Miryo said He will be back in a couple of hours. I sit on a small chair next to the bed. Yun and Sam stands on the other side quietly, they both didn't said a word.

 

“Hello Sam.. Yun..” I started a conversation

“Nuna..” Yun sobbing, He comes to me and stand on His knees.

“Yun.. Ah.. You cry baby..” I hugged Him, He cry's on my shoulder. Sam in the other side trying to look strong.

“I missed you.. I missed Teo.. When we can be together like the old times?” He said softly

“Soon maybe..” I mumble

 

“So you'll comeback..” Sam smiles

“Maybe..” I repeated my last words.

Yun pulled away and stare at my face. “It's a must. I will stay here too if you wont go.”

 

I giggles hearing Yun, He is the youngest after all. Sam stared at me with hopeful eyes, how can I say no? But I can't say yes too. Looked at Teo's weak figure lying on the bed in front of me. Its hurting me, the memories of the past.

 

 

I looked to the streets, the street is full of people going home from their work places, the streets lights are . The snack bar on the street full of students from their private lessons. I remember the time the four of us like that.

The sky is in the sunset mode, the dark orange light from the sun shines this rooftop. A wind breeze makes my hair mess a bit.

 

“Nuna..” I looked to where the sound's come from, of all sudden Teo is next to me

“Tsk!! You shocked me!” I shouted, He smirked

“You know.. I missed the time were like that too..”

“What do you mean?” He pointed to the direction I stared earlier. “Wait.. How long you have been here..?”

 

When I looked at Him again, He's gone. The wind breeze again but stronger this time. My guts says that something is wrong. I ran with all the strength to the stairs then to the room Teo lies.

 

Miryo and Gain are holding Teo, Sam holding Yun back. 'What happened?!'

“Gain inject this, quickly!” Gain took the needle thing and stab it to Teo's chest, Yun sceamed Teo's name Sam holding Yun tight like voiding Yun to ran to Teo.

“Jea get out!” Gain yelled as soon as She saw me.

 

'beep...' straight line from the heart meter. Miryo stared at the machine blankly. Gain still doing CPR. “HYYYUUUNNNGGGGG!!!” Yun screamed till His voice cracked, tears falling from His eyes.

 

“Whats going on..” I take a small step entering the room

“I'm sorry Hyo Jin..” Miryo said softly, She turned to me and hugged me. 'What's this? This can't be..'- I thought

“Let me go I need to see Him!” I shouted as I pushed Her away, but He hold me real tight. I can't escape Her hug

“I'm sorry..” Gain stopped pumping to Teo's chest She looked shaken

“He's.. He's..” I mumble I cant imagine this happened, I just meet Him after years.

 

This time I pushed Her harder, She fell to the ground. I ran to Teo and stared at Him. His eyes were closed and His face is pale. I touch His face it's still a bit warm. But not warm like a living people.

 

Tears gathered in my eyes, Yun grabbing Teo's shirt and pulled Him up.

“Wake up! Wake up Hyung!” He shouted

“Yun!” Sam pulled Yun away. “Stop it.”

 

Gain helped Miryo stand up and stand in the room quietly. Yun cry's louder, Sam have some tears falling from His eyes. So this is the end? …