Chap. 3

Remember Me..

(A/N : No comment or views?? Anybody here?? -sobs- i hope there will be more readers..)

 

Chapter 3.

 

[Teo POV]

 

I waited for the waitress to come back with a picture of me, the coffee I ordered earlier already empty I drank it all. I put the book I took earlier a side. I’m very curious with the photo. That photo can bring back all my memories!

 

After a while She come back with some photo piece of paper on Her hand, She putted it on the table. The girl.. It’s the girl that I saw yesterday! I looked to the picture one by one. The waitress tell me each picture’s story.

Tears gather in my eyes and fell to my cheeks, it’s not like I’m so emotionally. But it fell without my knowing. I feel a headache on my head, it’s so painful.

 

“Do you know who She is?? What is Her name..? Or where does She go to school?” I asked Her

“Oh.. I know! She is in the same university as you. And She learn music too. She’s your senior.” I nods as She tells me what She knows

“Her name is.. Hem.. Je..”

“Yes..”

“Ah.. Her name is Jea!” The waitress smiles

‘That name.. Sounded familiar.. But why can I still remember nothing.’- I thought. “And what is these letters..?” I pointed to the letters under the picture.

“Oh.. This is from the valentine event! Couples make letter to each other. We do these things annually.”

 

I picked up a letter and read it, my hear like shatter when I reads it. It’s the letter I wrote to Her.

 

“Nuna~~

It’s been like forever we are together. I want to tell you something, even thought I always say it everyday., I want to tell you again and again! I LOVE YOU! So much! That it makes me crazy. Don’t ever leave me. Don’t ever break up with me. I love you and I want to be forever with you. I love you Hyo Jin nuna. I like to call you Hyo Jin better than Jea. Although you hated it, but I like it. It makes me feels special with you. ^^

Anyway nuna, after we both graduated. No.. After I graduate will you marry me?

 

Tears falling from my eyes, I feel like this is something that I’ve been searching for all this times. But why can I still not remember a thing. The blurry image of Her that I saw yesterday showed on my mind. The waitress looked at me dumbfounded. Then She gives me some piece of tissues, I wiped all my tears and then picked up another letter. This one must be from that person Jea, no Hyo Jin.

 

“Teo.. I love you.

I feel guilty never had a chance to say it to you with all my heart. But you always do it. You always be on my side. Like bodyguard ^^ keke.. But I love it.

Teo.. I want to say it to you with this letter.. I love you! You must know it.. I’m sorry you have been waiting for me to say it all these times. The time you confessed to me, I feels very happy. But I don’t know how say it. But now after you read this letter. I hope you know more how I feel towards you.

Teo I love you.”

 

I stare at the letter blankly. Some pictures of memories passes on my mind. I remembered something, this spot that I sit on. It’s the place that I used to sit with Her. We laughed and played around here..

The waitress got up and patted my shoulder, “I’m sorry but I have to go to serve other customer. I’ll be back.”

“Thank you.. No.. but.. Can I take all this..?”

“Of course.. Please.”

“Than you very much, I’m sorry for disturb you while working.” I bowed 90° to Her

“No.. Please.. Thank you to come Here. I’m glad there's something I can help.” She bowed back to me

“I’ll get going, thank you very much..” I leaves the café and then heading to an university near Here. I know it because on the photo I used an hat, of the university. I took a cab there. All the way there all I thought is Hyo Jin.. She is someone important to me.

 

 

On the way there’s a traffic jam, my phone rings. It must be from Misung nuna. ‘Misung nuna.. I completely forget Her. But if Hyo Jin is my girlfriend. Who is She?’- I thought. I picked up the call

 

“Teo-ah where are you? I’m at the hospital right now. But people here said that you’ve been gone for a while where are you?”

“Oh.. I’m fine.. I’ll be back at home after I go somewhere.”

“Where??” There’s a bit of fear behind Her voice

“Ah.. Somewhere.. I need to go.. Bye.” I hang up and turned off the phone.

 

I looked outside of the window, I still tried to remember who I am and my memories with Hyo Jin. But every time I do it I feel a headache. And each time it getting more and more painful.

 

 

I finally get to the campus, I go to the main building and then I find the music major area. I don’t know how can I got there. My feet walks on it own. A person poke me from my back. I looked to behind me, He looked at me like didn’t believe it. I don’t know who He is, His face didn’t ring a bell.

 

“After 2 years you come back. Awsome..” He teased me

“I’m sorry but who are you?” I asked Him politely

“I’m Yun! Seung Yun! How can you no remember me?!” He pushed me

“I’m sorry but I had an amnesia..” I tells Him, His face expression suddenly changed

“Seriously? Is it from that car crash? Because I haven’t see you or hear about you since then..”

“Yes.. 2 years ago! We need to talk. You must tell me who I am.”

“Okay come with me..” He walks away, I followed Him from behind.

 

We’re at a club room. He pulled 2 chairs and give one to me. I sit on it and looked at Him. After picked up a box He sit in front of me.

 

“So.. Please tell me who I am Yun..”

“Here..” He gives me some Polaroid pictures, It’s me playing guitar. I’m a band member? Me, Yun, and a foreigner. Hyo Jin is on this pictures too. And Misung nuna too. I looked at each pictures carefully, and asks Yun to tell me each picture’s story.

 

“You must tell me about the person named Misung.”

“Ah Her.. She is your fiancée..” Yun sighs

“What?!! So She is?!!”

“Wait you know Her. I thought you had an amnesia

“No.. At the hospital She is the only person that take care of me. And why you didn’t come to the hospital..?”

“That snake! Here's what happened Teo.. We all didn’t come not because we don’t want to. But it because Her guards hold us from going to your room.” He confessed

“What?!” I was taken aback

“Your parents died when you are still on high school, in fact. We go to the same high school as well. Your parents set you and Her together. You didn’t like it thought. And you have a girlfriend when we entered this University. Her name is Jea.”

“Hyo Jin..” I mumble

“That is Her name..!” Yun clapped His hand.

“Tell me all the story! Please..”

Yun skipped all His classes and told me everything. I tried to remember all of it. Slowly but surely I remember my past. I used to play with Him all the times. And Hyo Jin..

 

***