Chapter 4

Teardrops On My Guitar

"Are you related to them?" Mika asked as he was driving to their desitation.

"I'm related to the older lady" Mekenna replied.

"What about the short one?" Mika asked.

"Hell to the no! and she's not short" Mekenna said quickly.

"Hahaha,What is she then?" Mika said like he was testing Mekenna.

"She's fun size" Mekenna said softly, "Hey where are we going?"

"I don't know" Mika said smiling.

"You, You don't know where were going?!" Mekenna yelled.

"Nope, I was gonna have you choose" Mika said and looked at Mekenna.

"Oh...hehehe" Mekenna said embarrased.

"Where haven't you been in Korea?"

"I don't really know like huge things or little things?"

"Huge things"

"Lotte World I haven't gone to Lotte World"

"You haven't been there yet?!"

"Nope"

"That's like the Korean Disneyland"

"So we are going?"

"Of course it's a need!"

"Hehehehe, okay"

Mika and Mekenna drove to Lotte World, Mekenna was in awe. She hasn't been to a Amusement Park in a long time, like an actual Amusement Park, the only thing she had was the crappy carnival with the same old ridesthat you cant trust, but the awesome food paid up for it. When she entered the Adventure side of Lotte World and the first thing to come out of Mekenna's mouth was "Oh My Gosh! This is fudgin' huge!" causing Mika to laugh. Just say that Mekenna was like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert and mulitply that by like twenty and that was how she felt right then, funny though that she is paying anttention more to the park than the guy she is with.

"Where do you want to go first" Mika asked as he tapped her shoulder.

"Oh I don't know" She said recovering from her spacing out.

"Come!" Mika said grabbing her wrist causing Mekenna to blush.

"Where are you bringing me?" Mekenna said as they were shuffling through a crowd of people.

"Here" Mika said releasing Mekenna's hand, "This is something you should always get when you come here"

"Ears? I have to get these? Why?" 

"It's like a tradition"

"I'm gonna get this one" Mekenna said holding up a headband with black cat hears and a huge bow.

"Okay, I'll get it for you" Mika said grabbing the ears.

"Oh sunbae you don't have to get it for me, I can pay for it"

"I'll get it for you it's your first time so it'll be an honor" Mika said bowing having Mekenna respond by turning and giving an i-don't-know-this-guy look. "Yeah, I'm gonna go pay for this"

"Yeah, I think you should" Mekenna said embarrassed.

"Here is your-" Mika said.

"Ahhh! get that off your head" Mekenna said talking the huge yellow sequined bow off his head, "Oh My Gosh! You're so embarrasing!"

"Hahahahaha, why don't you like it?" He said handing over Mekenna's hat and grabbing his bow back.

"It's so embarrasing, I'm gonna die!"

"Yeah, I know"

"How come you don't act like this on screen?"

"Let's just say I have to keep up a certain image or well the company makes me keep up a certain image, I don't know"

"I like this Mika better" Mekenna said sorta flirty.

"Come!" Mika said grabbing Mekenna's wrist again.

"You seriously have to stop doing this" Mekenna said trying to keep up with Mika.

"But it's important were almost there" Mika said walking to the ice rink.

"Were going skating?" Mekenna said excited.

"Yeah it was suppossed to be a surprise...well, sorta"

"Doesn't help when the ice rink is frigen huge" Mekenna said smiling, "Does this mean you don't need to drag me?"

"No, I like holding you hand..." Mika said looking back at him holding Mekenna, "wrist"

"Just to warn you, I at ice skating"

"It's okay, I too" He said with a smile.

"What?"

"But it'll be fun if we fall we fall together"

Finally they reached the ice rink it took about ten minutes trying to get through the huge crowds of people. Since it was winter time and Lotte World is indoors, well one part of the park is, it brings in tons of people. When they got there they rented their skates, put them on, well Mika put on Mekenna's skates. Apparrently Mika tied her skates a little (really) tight as he was doing so he was telling her "You have to make you skates tight so they don't slip off." "I'd rather have them slip than cut my circulation," She thought to herself. Then they went onto the ice.

"This is gonna be difficult" Mekenna said holding onto the side of the rink.

"Come it's fine, just grab my hand" He said holding out his hand a few feet away from Mekenna.

"Okay" Mekenna said reaching out and grabbed this hand.

"Awww crap" Mika

"What?"

"I can't skate I just remembered!"

"Ahhh! To The Rail!" Mekenna said rushing to the railing.

"Wait for me!" Mika said also going to the rail.

"This skating thing isn't working out" She said hanging onto the rail with dear life

"I know" Mika said with a chuckle, causing Mekenna to almost faint.

"We look so stupid" Mekenna said laughing as a bunch of people were staring at them.

"Why don't we try it again?" Mika said holding his hand out to Mekenna.

Mekenna nodded and they tried again, they started to get that hang of it, well Mika did Mekenna just held on. Mekenna couldn't stop blushing Mika looked at her from time to time smiling at seeing her blush. Then all of a sudden Mika tripped causing Mekenna to fall on him.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention" Mika said rubbing the back of his head.

"Uhhhh, Sunbae" Mekenna said her face scarlet red raising her head from Mika's chest, "Are you okay"

"Yeah" He said smiled, "I actually sorta feel better"

"Your so cheesy" She said putting her haid back down on his chest.