Chapter 1

Teardrops On My Guitar

 

~45 minutes after Music Core ended~

 

"Where is the bus?" Mekenna asked sitting down on the curb as she buried her head in her knees.

 "I don't know" Brittany said sitting by Mekenna, "Mekenna I have to pee."

"I asked that 10 minutes ago and you said you didn't have to pee" Mekenna said turning her head

towards Brittany.

"I really got to go" Brittany said crossing her legs.

"Go then" Mekenna said loudly, "I'll stay here"

"Mekenna, what if I get , can you please come?" Brittany said struggling to stand up.

"Fine" she said standing up, "I don't know if it's open still I think they closed the doors."

"Oh, Thou shall not doubt Mekenna, there is another way in"

"Where?"

"The back, duh like in all the movies"

"Wow, well I'll just stand outside the bathroom when you go" She said walking with Brittany to the back.

 

Mekenna and Brittany sneaked in through the back entrance of the studio finally 5 minutes or so of looking around they found the bathroom. Brittany ran in as if her bladder was to explode at any minute as Mekenna stood outside it nodding her head in disgrace. She was surprised that there was barely any people in the building, most of the people she did see was singers. She was so nervous and happy she didn't know if she was going to scream her head off or pee her pants, but if it couldn't get worse her two biases showed up.

 

"Hello, Mika and Yonghwa-sshi" She said bowing as they were going to the bathroom.

"Hi" Yonghwa replied.

"Oh you must be the bathroom maid, don't you wear a uniform and aren't guys supposed to be maids for the men's room?" Mika asked some-what rudely.

"Hehehehehe, it's so cute how they hang out together and how-" She thought and then what Mika said finally hit her, "What? Oh I'm not a maid, I'm waiting for my friend"

"Hey! Mekenna there is no toilet paper in this stall! Can you look for some in the other stalls?" Brittany yelled.

"Is that your friend?" Yonghwa asked.

"No, pfft thats not my friend" Mekenna said nodding her head and unable to stand that she just lied to her biases.

"What's your name?" Mika asked.

"No, my, my, my name is Beatrice, yeah Beatrice," She said unable to look them in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" Mika said, looking into Mekenna's eyes.

"Uhhhhh" She paused.

 

Mekenna was unable to concentrate she was focusing on Mika's eyes. The only thing going through her head was "Omo~ Mika's eyes are so beautiful, is it possible for a guy to have beautiful eyes. It's driving me crazy I'm gonna faint soon."

 

"Hey, Mekenna why don't you help your friend out" Mika said with a smile.

"Hehehehe, okay" Mekenna said going into the bathroom and then, "Hey! hmpf" she said as she turned back to Mika with a glare.

"Oh hi Mekenna" Brittany she said walking out of the bathroom, "H, h, h, hi Mika"

"Hi" He said with a smile.

"Brittany, say hi to Yonghwa" She whispered to Brittany.

"Hi Yonghwa" Brittany said with a bow.

"Hi" he also said with a smile.

"Mekenna, hey is that Kyuhyun?" Brittany said tapping actually more like slapping Mekenna's shoulder.

"No, Brittany it's not Kyuhyun" She replied sarcastically.

"Hmpf, wait up Kyuhyun-ah!" She yelled running towards him, "I want to talk to you!"

"Your friend is weird" Yonghwa said looking at Brittany as she was swinging her arms back and forth while talking to Kyuhyun.

"That's what I say! well, apparently she thinks it's cool that she's weird" she replied.

"Well, hyung can we go to the bathroom now, I really have to go now" Mika said crossing this legs trying to hold it.

"Yeah, sorry we have to go now" Yonghwa said with a bow.

"Hehehehehe, okay, bye" Mekenna said waving bye.

"Bye" Mika said and then ran into the bathroom.

 

Mekenna then walked away to get Brittany. "I acted so stupid, I giggled like a crazy person," she thought then stared at the ceiling and said, "God, take me now." She looked back at the entrances to the women's and men's room was and she noticed something was on the ground. She walked over and picked it up, it was a post it that said Mika's Mic and underneath it was a number.

 

"Wha, wha, what? is this, his number? He must have dropped it on accident" She said looking around, "Mika must have dropped this, that's weird why would you put your number on the back of a post it? I guess I'll just wait"

"Woah! Have you been waiting out here the whole time?" Mika said surprised, "Stalker!"

"Yah! I just wanted to say you dropped this on the ground and it said your name, but I don't get why is your number on this?" Mekenna questioned.

"Hahahaha, I put my number on there" He said smiling, "I dropped it on purpose"

"Why would you drop this on purpose?" Mekenna asked and then paused, "Wait, is this for me?"

"Yup, well, bye" He said and they both walked away.

Mekenna just stared at the post it for well until Brittany ran back.

"Mekenna, I think I'm gonna die! hey Mekenna! hey Mekenna!"

"Shhhhh, silence your voice I'm basking right now"

"Thats a post it"

"Not any ordinary post it, it's Mika's post it"

"What?! Can I see it?"

"Yes, here" Mekenna said handing over the post it.

"Holy Shiz! Mekenna and he?"

"Yup"

"You sure?"
"Yup"

"Oh my God!"

"I know! This is now my baby, I shall protect it with my life."

"Well, look at this!" Brittany said flaunting a towel in front of her face.

"What's that?"

"What's that?! It's Kyuhyun's sweat towel that's what!" She said hugging the towel, "I think I'm gonna die!"

"Well, I'm happy now" She said and then looked at the ceiling, "Thank you!"