Chapter 6

K A I S T A L

It was the last part of Music Show Champion, it was the announcement of the winner for this week. Jongin was standing with s, behind Chen. He was three people away from her, he took a glance of Soojung. She was playing with the confetti. He smiled a little at the view. Such a kid...

"Today's winner is F(x)! Congratulations!" The hosts said, giving the trophy to F(x)'s leader Victoria. Everyone clapped for their win, even him. As a junior, he was proud that his seniors won. He clapped, smiling while taking some quick glance to her. She was very happy talking to other artists.

When the speech from F(x) was done, the hosts closed the show. Well, it wasn't exactly over. In every show, the winners must give an encore performance. He turned around and bowed to the other artists leaving the stage, his group were asked to stay with F(x).

He saw Kris high-fived Krystal, he wanted to do it with her also. But he couldn't, he must distant himself from her for their sake of their career. He walked passed them, he could sense someone was watching his move. He quickly walked to the side and started to goof for fanservice.

He danced the signature step of Rum Pum Pum Pum, while secretly glancing to her. She was watching Suho do the dance, she was laughing at him and it pained him. He quickly looked away and noticed Baekhyun doing it also, he tapped him and asked him to do it with him and nodded. They danced the step ridiculously, mostly him. Baekhyun stopped half-way.

He got disappointed, he looked around the place. Everyone's having their own world especially her. She was really having a great time with Suho. He knew Suho has a crush on her eventhough he won't say a thing. It was pretty obvious, he kept on tailing on her. He shook his head, he shouldn't be thinking about it he has no right...for being jealous. He walked behind Kyungsoo, a little bit near to her. He mentally cursed, she didn't even bother to look at him. He noticed the PD calling them to get out of the stage. He sighed, he walked towards her direction slowly when he was about to reach her she walked forward to her members. Congrats! I'm very proud of you, Soojung. With that he walked out the stage, not daring to look at her.

"Congrats!" Kris said, asking Soojung to high five her. She smiled and gave him a high five, she noticed behind him was Jongin. He was walking to the other side, she followed his move wishing he would look at her. She was interrupted when Suho appeared infront of her, he congratulated her and cut her thoughts about Jongin.

She was having fun, she then remembered Jongin. She looked at her left and found him dancing Rum Pum Pum Pum with Baekhyun goofily. She laughed and heard Sulli saying "Soojung, look at Joonmyeon-oppa". She turned around and saw Suho dancing also to Rum Pum Pum Pum. She laughed but she thought Jongin's version was cuter.

She walked to the back secretly and watched Jongin from a far, she smiled a bit mixed happiness and sadness filling her heart.

"Hey, what are you doing there winner?" Suho asked, looking at her smiling widely. She respond with a smile and noticed Jongin walking towards her, she panicked and walked forward. She wanted to look back but couldn't.

She noticed the EXO members were bowing their goodbyes, and she thought of a chance to say something to him. She turned around and he was nowhere to be seen. Shr felt disappointed, he didn't even say goodbye. She was about to turn around when Suho bid his goodbye to her, she smiled and waved back.