Chapter 5

K A I S T A L

It was the day of the Pink Tape Spoiler event.

All F(x) members were sitting in their respective seat. It's arranged to Victoria, Sulli, Soojung, Luna, Amber.

At their right side, two of their Shinee sunbaenims Jonghyun and Key were seated.

The event is already starting, and they were asked what song they like in the album "Pink Tape".

Victoria answered "Kick", which Key misheard his name. And that made her laugh.

Then Luna answered next, she chose the song "Airplane".

It was Amber's turn to answer, she quickly said "Goodbye Summer".

"This song got into the album is because of Krystal." Amber said, causing Soojung to startle a bit hearing her name.

"It started when I was listening to her Ipod. I heard it and thought it would be great to be in the album" She answered with a smile, but deep inside there's a lot more to that. Yes, she liked the song but what really caught her was the lyrics.

"Let's listen to Amber's chosen song" Jonghyun said, then the music started to play.

You cried so much on the day before graduation...

"Jongin!" Soojung ran towards Jongin who just finished practicing his dance, she jumped onto him and hugged him tightly.

"Tomorrow's the debut of our group F(x)! I'm so excited!" She said still hugging him, she buried her face on his chest and didn't realize tears were already falling in her eyes.

You held it in firmly since you're a guy..

Jongin s his hands on her waist and hugged her tightly, he bit his lips. He knew what will happen next...

He won't see her that much anymore and he knew...she knew it too.

Just like that hot summer when we couldn't say what we wanted...

They stayed in that position, thinking the words they can't say. I love you..

Goodbye...

"So is this goodbye?" Jongin said, still hugging her. She hit his chest hard and replied "We go to the same agency, Silly."

The friend label is the label I got to hate

"I'll try visiting you." She said, smelling his scent. Jongin playfully replied "What for?".

"Because...friends do that." She said, words choke on her. She felt Jongin nodded, he swayed her body a bit "Yeah...friends."

"Okay, that's only folks." Key said, as the music stopped playing. Soojung smiled faintly, relieved that it was stopped. If it continues more, she doesn't know what will happen to her.

"That's so good. I hope you continue doing this, Amber-ssi" Jonghyun praising Amber for her great music skills. Amber laughed and bowed slightly.

"Next is Krystal-ssi." She had calmed herself, she looked at the two hosts and said "Shadow".

"It has a nice meaning. A shadow falling in love to its owner." Like her...falling inlove to her friend from trainee days

Hello! Teeee here! Chapter 5 is posted! What are your thoughts? ( I'm guessing you guys are tired to this question cos I am...haha) Thank you for commenting about the last chapter! Its touching! Hehe. Oh yeah, I made another fic entitled "You and I", its a Kaistal and Taestal fic. Check it out...and maybe subscribe to it also? Haha! xoxo P.S I typed the chapter in my phone..that is why the format is different