Special Chapter

Why Ji Yong?

Hey  I'm gonna give you a sneak peek :-)

 

I showed my old room to Jiyong. As we went later down stairs we met my father.
"Will you not eat with me before you go out?" He asked.

I looked questioningly at Jiyong. He nodded. So we stayed and I was curious to see how the two would get along.


My father went to the terrace to set the table and unwrapp what he had brought from our favorite Italian restaurant, I looked around the kitchen and prepared salad and drinks. Jiyong helped me.
"While you lived here, who took care of the household? Your father?"
"Mostly, yes. He did not particularly like it but hey he did not try to get out of it. Incidentally, I didn't ether.
Formerly Park Bom has often cooked for us. I
absolutely have to tell you about her later . "
"Ok."
We carried the salad and drinks to the terrace where my father was. I
little participated in the conversation. I watched the two. My father had always been a more wait-person in my eyes.

Today he opened up pretty fast to Jiyong and , and discussed with him about everything, most about traveling. We sat on the terrace until after midnight and I had the impression that the two quite well understood each other.