Chapter 1

Why Ji Yong?

"Desert", said Jiyong who was right behind me. "He wrote, that he loved the desert."
"And you already thought about Death Valley, Badwater, right? I can still hear your enthusiastic cry, said Youngbae.
Ji Yong just laughed and didn't said anything. Even thru I couldn't see his face, the whole time I could feel his stares like hands on my shoulders.
It started in the music room, Jiyong sat diagonally behind me, when I should sing Summertime.


We arrived in small groups from the school building and walked across the yard.
"Hey Guys, who wants to go to the Ice cream parlor?" Suzy kept her face to the sun. "It might be that the desert is fascinating but I am happy that we finally have summer. I don't care about the desert."
"Okey then it is Ice cream Parlor." Youngbae Suzy's face. "I'm for it."
I wanted to say me too but then Jiyong grabbed my hand. I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything. I tried to shake his hand of, but it didn't work. He didn't let go.
He looked me in the eye with a smile on his face and pulled me with him, away from the others

.
"Hey, hey, stop!" Finally I had my voice back. "What are you doing? Is this an abduction?"

"Why not?"

This can't be real, that's what I thought. This is like a movie. It must be a dream. But his hungry kisses, where so real, that I couldn't think any longer, that it's a dream. It was so fast and I don't know what happened with me. Anyway I kissed back.

 

"Seline?"

"Yes?"

"What do you like to do?"

"That depends on."

"Depends on what?"

"If it is summer or winter. If I'm alone or..."

"You're not alone."

"No, not right now."

"What are you trying to say?"

Actually I didn't know what I meant with it.

"Do you think that our relationship wont work?"

"Jiyong you're crazy."

"No not crazy. Just a dreamer. Just a dreamer can reach the stars."

"I live my dreams you know. Well I try."

"And what is with does who are involved in your dreams? It could be that they don't always want to do what you want them to do."

"I look for the right ones. And then they are a part of my dream."

"You are very sure."

"Absolutly. Since today you are..."

"But our relationship just started."

"Tomorrow you will know that we are in the middle of it."

He looked at me as if he wanted to hypnotize me. Then he ran his index finger over my lips, my eyebrows, and moved to the ridge of my nose and my temples.

We're laying in the shadow of a willow. There is only you and me. We forget the noisy city, somewhere beyond the low-hanging branches. And I can only hear your whispered words.

"Ji Yong tell me about the Death Valley."

"To describe you that, I would need to be a writer. I took a lot of pictures in the dessert. If you want too I can show you the pictures. And we both... we will go to the sahara together one day."

He smiled at me as if he could already see us there, hand in hand.

And the he talked about the Death Valley. He talke and talked, spread with words gigantic pictures in front of me. I closed my eyes and listened to him.

"Do you think, the silence and solitude of the desert could save someone, who played roles his whole life, which he didn't want  to and did not fit into?"

I felt how serious he was. I thought, perhaps the question game a while ago was already serious.

"I mean", he went on, "everything around us is so loud and so tight and so damn determined. And we try things out, which can be quite funny, but if you only knew at some point you will find exactly that live that suits you."

"But would you want to live alone in the desert?"

"No not really", said  Ji Yong and pulled me to him. "Especially not now that I have you."

 

 

So this is the first chapter I hope you liked. And it would be nice if you could comment. Thank you :-)