Diary Entry #02

Danger

8/8/06

diary entry #2

 

Dear Mother Diary,

 

Leo was right! Boss called me to his office this morning to tell me that I have my third mission with N! I’m really happy but then it’s with N. He’s going to N chop me again if I make a mistake like last time. Anyway, Boss told me that I will be having the mission in a few days which is Friday, I think. He hasn’t told N and I the exact mission we will be doing but I guess it’ll be the same as the other missions. He said that he’ll be calling us to his office tomorrow afternoon after our training to discuss the details so I guess I’ll practice for the whole time.

 

I’ve practiced for the whole day again, on my combat, team working, throwing and shooting skills. My one and only trainer, trainer Lee, praised me today as I have improved in my throwing, shooting and combat skills but he said that I still need to work on my teamwork more, again. I really don’t like team work. I really hope to get an ‘alone’ mission, so I don’t have to work on my teamwork thing again. Every time I practice it, N or Ravi would come and bully me, but thank you for Leo, he tells them off to trainer Lee that they’ve been disturbing me badly. But then, he has to do it everytime, so, they haven’t been good, always disturbing me when I really want to improve.

 

I should move on, I don’t want to think about it. Oh, Hyuk has been a good boy. He’s been practicing a lot more now as he’s getting more mature but he’s still my little immature brother. His skills have also improved due to the huge amount of practices and he’s slowly overtaking the others, including Hongbin and N, even though he’s the youngest and still not allowed to go out for missions. I really should be determined like Hyuk, always wanting to beat his older brothers. I should be like that, always staying at the top, but single, even though I’m in a house full of males. Too bad they’re all either my brothers, or my father or uncles who I’ve grown up with. So, no luck for me. Guess I’m going to be single all my life, mum.

 

It’s about 2.30am now, I guess I got to sleep. Have to wake up and practice more even though I’ve just finished my practice. Good night!


Choi YooJin

 

 

----------

Hey unnies, oppas and saengies!

I have finally updated this! I guess I have to update LoaQ now. See ya~

Oh, and do leave comments :P