Diary Entry #04

Danger

Saturday

12/8/06

 

Diary entry #4

 

Dear Mother Diary,

 

Boss called me into his office today. I got so scared when one of his subordinates knocked on my room door and told me that he wanted to see me. I thought that he wasn't really satisfied with the mission or he wanted me to brief to him what we did yesterday, but I'm sure N already told him what we did.

 

So I went to his office as quickly as I could and slowly went into the room after I knocked on it and had permission to go in. I went in and boss was sitting on his large chair facing the window. He turned round to look at me and smiled and said, "I asked you to come as a daughter, not a subordinate. So don't put up that blank face you have." So I smiled back at him. Though it was a father-daughter meeting, he did praise me for doing well and following N's instructions yesterday.

 

He told me to sit on his chair handle and I did. He fatherly hugged me and asked what I wanted for my birthday. But I got surprised as my birthday is about a month plus away from now. And I replied with, “I don’t want anything, dad.” Then he looked at me in disbelief. He was like, “what? You don’t want anything? How is this possible?” I just stared at him, when he did that. I really didn’t want anything, really. Or maybe that new gadget that spies in movies usually have. Maybe that. But I guess he’ll get it for us when we have new missions, anyway.

 

After that meeting, I went back to the dorm side of the building. The building was huge, because it has our training center, a few meeting rooms, a huge room for my father as he’s head of the team, dorms, toilets (of course), and yeah. It was huge. And it has secret passageways throughout the house because if someone broke in, they won’t know how to get out :) And there are also secret passage tunnels that go from the building to houses that are in different districts in Korea. And you can never see that tunnel in those branched out houses, never. Because it has those cool invisible thing and it’s in the basement. No one goes in the basement.

 

Well, I got to go now, mum. Will write soon!


Choi YooJin

 

-----------------

I am back :) on my birthday :)

and it's a post on birthday as well!!!!! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE <3

hope you like this~~~