Diary Entry #01

Danger

7/8/06

Diary entry #1

 

Dear Mother Diary,

I got you a new book! This is the 11th book! I guess I've been writing to you for 7 years and you've always supported me. Thank you for always being there.

 

Anyway, today was just like usual. I had been practicing my throwing skills with the guys and I beat them in it with bullseye on every throw. They were so jealous, especially N. Well since he's my oppa of 4 years, he should be doing it a lot better than me. And plus, he trained a lot earlier than me. But he ain't better. Muahahahahahaha! I'm so mean to my brother! Haha, well since he bullies me too, this is nothing.

 

I think I told you about how I got that huge scar on my left arm right? Yeah... stupid N again. Gosh, if he finds all my previous books of me bashing him, he’s going to kill me! I better hide them at a better spot. I shall make a mental to do later note about this.

 

Oh! I almost forgot, during practice today, Leo came and told me that I might be having my third mission in a few days or something! I guess I have to add a few more hours to my practice session. Though I’m basically the best among my brothers and I, I’m horrible when it comes to teamwork.

 

On my 2nd mission (in which I think I told you, but I’ll tell you again), Ravi and I barely made it out of the building alive with the dog barking at us because of my stupid doings. We were doing great but as we left, we had to climb up the wall to get out at the other side, but Ravi and I were not that matched up and so, as he helped me up the wall, my foot kind of kicked the dog house and woke the dog up. The dog barked like crazy and he security guard rushed out from the house to see what was going on. Good thing Ravi quickly helped me get out and we ran into the woods that were next to the house.

 

After that time, I had to work on my teamwork with each of my brothers, including Hyuk even if he isn’t allowed on missions yet. We were lucky that time, the job was done, the target was dead and no one, except the dog, saw us.

 

I guess I have to stop here. I need to wake up early to practice on my combat skills. Good night Mother!


Choi YooJin

 

 

--------------------------

I've finally updated my story!

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading! :D I appreciate them~