Choi and Choi

When the ice melts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

 

“What? Wh-what do you mean Tabi? Did I say Tabi?” I’m trying my best to cover up what I just said. But Yuri figures it out easily whenever I lie. I’m not good in lying!

 

She threw me a questioning look. Okay, I should tell Kwon Yuri the secret that only Sooyoung and I know. Wait. Then Yuri must be…

 

“yuTOPia?” I asked, why didn’t I figure that out all this time?

 

“Omo, don’t tell me you’re TABIbaby?” She asked

 

Bingo.

 

I am TABIbaby, the Super Moderator of Mark Choi’s thread. The 2nd highest donor, next to yuTOPia, and I can’t believe that my deepest secret is revealed again by another member. First was Sooyoung, she caught me watching Mark’s movie in the middle of the night while I was alone in my room. She even joined me watching it, well I was caught red handed so better tell it to Sooyoung. That was also the day she decided to join the thread I was in. But no, she’s not qwerTOP, she’s bulgogi. Then I was so dumb not realizing that yuTOPia is Yuri.

 

“I… am TABIbaby.” I finally admitted. I close my eyes; I was expecting her to smack my shoulder that will surely hurt. But then, no smack was done, I slowly opened my eyes only to find out a smiling Yuri.

 

“I knew it, you were really a fan.” She said, showing me her sweetest smile, what was I thinking that Yuri would smack me? She wouldn’t do that. Pabo, Fanny.

 

Her smile was contagious that a smile started to form on my lips.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me? Yah, now I am angry, how dare you hide this secret from me? From us? We should have spazz together.” Yuri said and acted that she was mad at me

 

“I… was scared that you might get mad at me?” Yes, I was really scared on what Yuri would feel since she’s a really huge Mark fan girl.

 

Yuri flicked my forehead, “Yah! That hurts!” I complained and rub my forehead

 

“Why would I get mad?” She asked

 

“I mean you always get mad when the other members spazz about him!”

 

“Silly, of course I was just joking when I do that. Yes, I do feel obsessive over him sometimes but why would I get mad?”

 

“Okay, then I am telling you another s—

 

“Kwon Yuri-ssi?”

 

“Who the heck was that?!” I asked, I was supposed to tell her something but I was so astounded with what I heard. Yuri was trying her best to shut her phone up. Someone sent her a message. And that’s her alert tone? A recorded voice of Mark saying her name? Seriously Kwon Yuri, I can’t help but to chuckle

 

“Why, is it bad to use his voice as an alert tone?”

 

Both of us caught each other’s eyes and shared a common laugh.

 

 

***************

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Okay. Today, we are heading to Hongkong for MAMA 2013. I was suppose to ask Tiffany to sit beside me during the plane ride but seems like she already made plans of sitting beside Yuri. So, I just asked Yoona to sit beside me which she gladly accepted.

 

We are already settled on our sits on the business class so I put on my earphones and put it to a song I currently like.

 

The color of my heart is BLACK

It was burnt to BLACK, just like that

I break glass whenever I feel it

And I look at my bloody hands and think,

Why am I like this, why

 

 

I gaze out of the window feeling every line he was singing.

 

Your smile is shining gold

But the way you speak, feels so cold

As time goes by, you’re becoming more like me

Sometimes I feel like karma is running after me now

 

Those words are for me, right?

 

The real name of love is definitely hatred

Hope is the parent of disappointment and despair

Why didn’t I know that the shadow that has casted over my face

Was created from the light called, you

 

I shook my head and press the skip button to another song. I love the song, but knowing that the song was for me, hurt me more.

 

“Eonni, are you alright?” I heard Yoona asked. I diverted my gaze to her, fake a smile and nod. “But Eonni, you’re crying…” She worriedly said. Am I crying? WTH I didn’t noticed that! I immediately wipe my tears. Why am I even crying?

 

“No, no, I am not crying, I just rubbed my eyes too much, maybe it got irritated.” I reasoned out. Okay. Enough of that song.

 

One way to lessen this feeling is to talk to my best friend.

Seunghyun’s in Seoul right now. He’s not that busy since he just finished shooting another movie. Boy oh boy, he sure is that in demand.

 

I heard the notification sound for the message.

 

FROM: Bingu

You’re heading to Hongkong today?

 

I smiled, instead of replying to his message, I press the speed dial no.2 and call him. Speed dial 1 is for my Mom. After two beeps, he immediately answers the phone call.

 

“Yes, I am heading to Hongkong today.” I immediately said

 

I heard him chuckle.

 

“Miss me?” I asked, and I think my question caught Yoona’s attention. She took a glance at me and smiled, I smiled back.

 

“No, I am not sitting beside her, I’m with Yoona, she’s with Tiffany. Yah, you’re really not fair. You kept on asking about her, what about me, huh? Where are you? Oh, you should have a good rest, okay? Don’t exhaust yourself too much. I know you’ll do good. Take care. Haha, yeah right, whatever. I’ll hang up now. What? Okay, okay, I will. Don’t worry.” I chuckled and dropped the call.

 

His last remarks made me chuckle, it’s too rare for him to say those words and whenever he says it, it gives me shivers: Don’t forget that your best friend loves you so much!

 

He couldn’t say it directly. He would always speak in a third person’s point of view. Seunghyun’s always shy to admit what he feels. Lol cute

 

I typed in my reply. Yoona might get suspicious if she hears me say ‘THAT’ word and mock me with it.

 

To: Bingu

Pssh. You know that I love you, too c:

 

Send. Again, I smiled and slipped my phone to my pocket.

 

“Eonni, is that your boyfriend?” Yoona mischievously ask. No, he’s my best friend.

 

I prefer to be mysterious and just gave her a smirk.

 

 

***********

 

 

After a few hours of flight going to Hongkong, we arrived safely and went immediately to the Hotel to take a rest, we arrived a day earlier so that means we still have some free time later after the rehearsal.

 

“Okay guys, time for the room assignments!” Taeyeon called our attention as we gather at the hotel lobby.

 

I was standing beside Yoona and Hyoyeon, and from this view I can see Yuri and Tiffany whispering and laughing. I let out a sigh. It’s not that I am jealous, but I thought we are YulTiSic? I looked away and listened to Taeyeon.

 

“Three members per room” Taeyeon informed us. I am sure Yuri and Tiffany would go together, someone, adopt me. Please. I tried looking up, I’m kinda sad, and tears are b on my eyes. They are my best friends but what kind of treatment is this?

 

“I’ll go with Taeng!” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded in approval

 

Just then, someone wrap an arm along my shoulder.

 

“What the f-

 

I was so astounded, and so I looked at the person who did that. It was Yuri.

 

“Yah, do you mind sharing a room with us?” She asked with her usual smile. “Yes, Jessie, we got lots of things to talk about.” Tiffany added, she was clinging on my arm. This dorks. What am I thinking earlier? I smiled, “Yah, I thought you two abandoned me!” They just laugh at my statement

 

“We three will share a room.” Tiffany informed Taeyeon

 

“So, the room assignments are made. Me, Sunny and Seohyun would be in the same room, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon then Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica. Let’s go to our respective rooms and be back at the lobby after 3 hours so that we could rehearse. Then later at night, it’s our free time!” Taeyeon informed us, after that we proceed to our room.

 

 

***************

 

 

So there are two beds: One Queen size bed and another bed which only person could accommodate.

 

“So…” Yuri said and looked at us, “There are only two beds.” She stated and jumped to the Queen Size bed, “Sorry guys, I’m tired.” Obviously she’s taking her claim on the queen size bed. Ha, Yuri-ah, I know your style.

 

There are two options: Choose the single bed, all by yourself or be with Yuri on the Quee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter