Jung and Choi

When the ice melts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TABIbaby

[MC-Super Moderator]

[11,009 posts][23,092 likes]

 

My Dearest Charmers,

 

I'm planning on taking a 6-months hiatus or maybe a little bit longer than I expect. I'll miss the thread's daily spams and spazzes over things. I'll be on hiatus for some personal reasons and since I'll be gone for a long time, I assigned @qwerTOP as a new Moderator to keep our thread organize. I'll miss this thread, the members, especially YOU.

@qwerTOP, congrats, you're a level higher. Please manage the thread for the mean time, I trust you.

@chijiburger, my dongsaeng, I also trust you on this.

@bulgogi, no more stalking and creeping for the mean time. I'm watching you SY

@Hong, my weird saengie, take care. Refrain from too much spazzing

@yuTOPia, I sent my message to you via PM. And I'm not mad at you, okay? Silly ♥

And to the rest of the thread lurkers, Anonymous creepers and those Silent readers, please bear with the thread and keep it alive until the end. Fighting! Let's go Charmers!

 

xoxo,

TABIbaby

MC-Super Moderator

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Finally, after hours of thinking of what to say to my online friends who have special places in my heart, I pointed the mouse button to post and clicked it. Maybe I should really get away from the thread in the mean time.

 

I turned off my laptop and place it on the bed side table. Hug my knees and continouosly sigh, each sigh getting heavier by the minute. I heard a little knock on my door and right then, I knew who it was. Maybe she just read my message on the thread.

 

"Tiff?" She asked as she props her head to peek inside my room

 

I gave her a weak smile and tap the space beside me, telling her to sit beside me. And in a jiffy, Yuri sat beside me. Silence surrounds us for almost 10 minutes until she decided to break the ice.

 

"You know that I'm always here, right?" She asked, "I'll keep the thread alive for you, don't worry. You should have given me some Moderator powers too." She tried to punch in some joke to make the awkwardness go so I smiled and smack her head

 

"We're busy with our promotions so why would I assign you? I even banned Sooyoung from the thread because she's been addicted to it recently. She said she likes the fact that she gets to act like what a normal fan could do."

 

"Tiff, try talking to Sica. I mean you wouldn't waste your friendship just like that, right? At least try to approach her. I told Sica the same thing but she said she's too shy because she knows she's at fault too for not telling you, for not telling us" Yuri started the topic which is the least thing I wanted to hear.

 

I didn't respond yet

 

"Oh come on Tiff. I am at fault in here too. I can't even stand the fact that I am somehow responsible about this."

 

I can see that Yuri's really trying her best to patch things up among the four of us.

 

"Yuri, how's Jessie?" I asked It's been how many weeks since we last talk

 

"Just like you, she's trying to sort things out. Talk to her, okay? I am not used to see you guys not talking to each other." She gave me a hug before leaving me alone again in my room

 

 

Somewhere in the Province of Kangwondo

Jessica's POV

 

"Sica."

 

"Tabi."

I let my bestfriend hug me. The hug I receive each time I feel lonely. The hug I always get whenever I feel scared with thunders and lightnings.

 

We broke the hug and looks at each other's eyes, smiling.

 

"I thought you'll never come." He said and pulled me for another long hug.

 

"Silly, I guess I can't bear not talking to you for days. And Like what you said, we should talk about things and settle it. Okay?" I said, still lock on his arms.

 

After a week of almost not talking to anyone, here I am with my best friend. He said I shouldn't blame Tiffany for not telling it to us since I did the same thing. He's got a point. Now I feel bad for ignoring my dearest friend Tiffany.

 

We started to walk along the deserted streets of this province, hand in hand.

"I feel sorry for Tiffany. And to you. I am at fault in here. If only my fans could accept the fact of the possibility that I can be friends with idols too, maybe you wouldn't feel bothered." He started to talk. He shared to me all of his encounters with Tiffany, and with what I am hearing, they seem to get along well. Maybe he likes her

 

We laugh on Tiffany's clumsiness, the accident that happened with her foot, when they got lost somewhere here in Kangwondo. He said it all

 

"Do you like her?" I asked all of a sudden after a minute of silence after he finished sharing stories about Tiffany

 

We stop our tracks and he looks at me straight in the eyes.

 

"Sica, I need to tell you something first."

 

"What?"

 

"I love you, Jessica."

 

I was astounded with what I heard. Wait. Maybe he meant it as a best friend?

 

"Aww, Seunghyun, I love you, too. You're my best friend after all." His sudden confession sent shivers to my spine. Not in a bad way but I also felt my heart somersaulting. It may jump off my chest anytime soon.

 

He let out a loud sigh, he shooks his head and diverted his gaze to the ground

 

" I mean it. I really love you."

 

He said again. I took a step closer to him, took his hands and held it.

"Tabi... Y-you're just confuse on what you feel."

 

He avoided my gaze and let out a heavy sigh.

"I know I am confuse, I just need to let that out. I want to be free from what I feel so I could allow myself to love someone better."

 

I pulled him again for a hug. Too many hugs for a day. Well, who doesn't like to hug Mark Choi?

 

"But then I thought, if ever we'll take our relationship in another level, and when it won't work, it can ruin our friendship. I don't want that to happen. As my best friend, I can keep you forever, right?" I listened to him talk, I can't look at him because tears are b on my eyes. His got a point. If ever we will take this relationship  to another level, it can affect our friendship if things won't work out. And I don't want that to happen. I'd rather have him as a best friend. He's too precious for me that I can't even imagine my life without him

 

"Do you love me like the way I did?" He asked. That's a very awkward question

 

"I love you, Seunghyun. You're my b-best friend."

 

I lied. 

 

Yes, I'm in love with my best friend. But no, I can't admit it to him that I felt the same way. Not now that he's starting to develop some feelings with someone.

 

And not when Jiyong is still around.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Maybe going to my old school, like what I usually does can somehow ease the loneliness I am feeling. I am suppose to talk to Jessica but she's not at the dorm. She's not even answering her phone.

 

But then the memory of meeting Mark in here flashed on my memory. How he saved me from being mobbed, how we fought over the flats, how I saw him standing weirdly on the school's waiting area and--

 

"Tiff?"

 

My trance was distracted. Did someone recognized me? OMG. I am dead

 

"Oh, Siwon Oppa." Good thing it was just Siwon Oppa. We were both alumnis of this school.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked and sat beside me. I looked down and mumbled "Nothing, just reminiscing"

 

We both chuckle. Siwon Oppa and I used to be schoolmates back then. He's like my Savior, but he is kinda rude too during that time. He's nice with me, yes. But when another guy talks to me and looks suspicious, sh*t's about to go down.

 

"Remember one time when a fat boy approached you here and I shoo him away?"

 

Oh. The chubby boy with beautiful eyes.

 

"What's with him?" I inquisitively asked

 

"I saw him when we went to Hongkong. Well, I always see him around Seoul through advertisements, billboards, even on TVs. He's always around."

 

Oh. So, he is famous?

 

"Wow. So he's famous now?" I asked but he laughed at my reply

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter