Choi and Hwang

When the ice melts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Choi threw her an annoyed look. Hoping she would notice that he doesn’t want to talk to anyone at the moment. But The Hwang didn’t even bulge; instead, she continued sharing stories to him. Even stories that only she should know.

 

“Ooooh, Mr. Choi Ahjussi, thank chu for saving me from being mobbed, kay? I forgot about it.” She said while even patting his back. The Hwang was now sitting beside him. “Good Mangggg indeeeed.”

 

“Ma members? You know ma members loves chu very much~ OMG especially Yuwree, like that girl is head over heels for chuuuu~ she had nooo idea, nooo idea on how I fangirl about chu too~”

 

What she said caught his attention and diverted his gaze to the Talkative Hwang. Her eyes were already sleepy and red. But damn, she still looks so damn gorgeous. It’s too dangerous to stare at her so he immediately looked away.

 

“How can someone look so beautiful in that state?” He mumbled. He needed too. The Choi doesn’t want to keep the idea to himself.

 

“Finally you said something, but pardon?” She asked

 

“Tiffany-ssi, you should go home, you’re drunk.” He said, still not looking at her. “Whuuuut? I ain’t drunk Ahjussi~ I’m just happy” She answered and laugh vigorously.

 

Seunghyun can’t take it anymore. He’s being humiliated again. And he hates that. Even call him Ahjussi? The Hwang messed with the wrong person. He brought his phone out and pressed the speed dial number 2.

 

“It’s me your princess speaking.” He heard the other line answer the phone call after the first ring.

 

“Are you with your family?” He asked, because if she is, Seunghyun wouldn’t like to bother her quality time with her parents.

 

“Yes, I’m with my family, why? Did something bad happen to you? Did that Eunhye girl ditched you? Where are you?” She asked, obviously worried about him. “No, it’s okay. I was just asking. And no, she didn’t ditch me. I just want to check if you’re home safe.”

 

“Ah, good then, I got home safely, don’t worry. You sure you don’t need anything?”

 

“Yes, I am sure. You should drop the call now. Auntie might be looking for you.”

 

“Okay, take care, Seunghyun.”

 

He was supposed to ask Jessica to bring Mushroom home. Since when did he start calling her Mushroom? Since she calls him an Ahjussi, it is his bingu way of revenge. Also, she’s like a mushroom that pops out of nowhere.

 

The figure beside him is seriously drunk. Seunghyun’s currently deciding whether to bring with him Mushroom or to just leave the drunken Mushroom alone.

 

He took another peek. But Mushroom is a lady. A really beautiful lady, many guys would surely take advantage of her. The Mushroom is obviously tired of talking already. She’s now resting her head on the counter.

 

“Yah, Mushroom, wake up and go home.” He said while poking the sleeping figure’s arm, hoping she would wake up.

 

All of a sudden she rose from her position and glare at the Choi.

 

“I ain’t a mushrooooom chu Ahjussi!” She answered and returned to her sleeping position

 

His night was officially ruined, thanks to Mushroom.

 

“Ask your members to bring you home, you’re seriously drunk.” This Mushroom is trying to test his patience.

 

Just then, she rose again from her position and fumbled something from her bag.

 

“Here, could chu just call TaeTae for me?” She asked, and his face scrunched with the whiff of alcohol coming from her. He took the phone and tried looking for that TaeTae’s number

 

“Who the heck is TaeTae?” He asked, he knows Girls’ Generation, yes, their faces, but his not familiar on who’s who. He can only distinguish Jessica, Yuri and this Mushroom beside him.

 

“Ooooh, TaeTae is our leader~ she’s also a great singer”

 

When he finally saw TaeTae’s number, he dialled it.

 

“Here, talk to your member and ask her to bring you home.” He said giving her phone back. But it seems like Mushroom is back to her deep slumber.

 

“Hello?”

 

He heard someone spoke from the other line.

 

“You’re Tiffany-ssi’s friend, right? You should come to Noise basement located at Apgujeong. She’s seriously drunk.” He said, trying his best to be nice to the Mushroom beside him.

 

“OMG. Wait, I’m on my way!”

 

*************

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Okay. I just received a phone call from Tiffany. I mean it’s not Tiffany but a guy, telling that she’s seriously drunk so I drag Sooyoung along with me to bring her home.

 

So we went to where Tiffany was right away, good thing Sooyoung knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter