9 Months Of Pregnancy (DISCONTINUED)

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

MINSUL FANFIC

9 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY
 

"Lets see how you treat me when I'm officially carrying a baby which is the symbol of our love.

Lets see how you take care of me while I'm pregnant our first child..."

 

Foreword

 

Minsul's Wedding Day

"Minho, please state your vow," the priest said. Minho got himself ready, "I want to say something," he stopped smiling and looked at the guest that curiously wanted to know what he wants to say.

 

"Everyone I'd like to tell you guys something. The first time I saw Sulli, I felt that she was the one for me. I started to like her since highschool and secretly follow her until the university. Not too long, I finally realized that I had badly fallen in love with her."

 

Minho turned his gaze to Sulli and continued, "You, my bride. I waited for the right time to confess to you until our professor had paired us together to do an assignment. When we started to be close, I confessed to her. I was stuttering badly. You can't even understand what I was saying," the guests and Minho chuckled at that moment.

 

"After I did, I was surprised that she felt the same as me. From this day on, I choosed you Choi Jinri, my beloved one to be my wife. To live and laugh with you, stand by your side whenever you need me and sleep with you in my arms. To joy your heart and soul. To bring out the best for you always. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad, to solace you when you are down. To wipe your tears with my thumbs, to comfort you with my own. Share you with all my happiness, play with you as much as I can until we grow old together," the guest gave him applause.

 

It was the time for Sulli to say her vows, "Talk about how he confessed to me, I can't even understand the words that came out from his mouth. He was so nervous and stutter so bad. As for me, I will share all the time with you, being with you in happiness, sadness, sickness and till end of our life. Share the love together. My heart, soul, body and all attention are yours."

 

As they said their vows, the priest told Minho to hold Sulli's hands and asked both of them if they are agree to take their partner as a husband and wife. They both said, "I do."

 

The priest then smiled and talked again, "You may kiss your bride now."

 

 

 

 

 

---Subscribe, read, comments and upvote!

Small advertise---

White Rain , A Kiss For Shut Up , Protective Brothers , Realization , My Date , Trauma , Truth , Truth [Sequel: I Need You] , Your Love Story and Regret.

 


© Copyright 2014. Story by ChoiMinsulFxs.
Poster gift by my lovely friend, Uknow_Mijeje.
Do not post anywhere else. Do not plagiarize. I will hunt and kill you *kekeke~*
This is completely my idea. I'm not plagiarizing anything. If this looks somehow same with other's work, it would be a purely coincidence. 
 
ChoiMinsulFxs
[140425][9MOP] Hey guys, I will update this fic soon. Patiently wait for it :]