Nausea

9 Months Of Pregnancy (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His arm was holding her securely while sleeping. Sulli had to push him away and hopped off the bed, making her way to the bathroom. Minho woke up almost immediately and ran, following her to the bathroom. She pushed the door with a rush and bent over the sink. He got there when she just started to throw up. She looked so pale and it made he felt so bad to see her like that. He placed a hand on her back and caressed it with comfort, hoping that she would stop throwing up.

He helped by washing gently and decided to carry her when she leaned her back on his chest tiredly. He brought her out of the bathroom to the bed again and put her down. She didn't let him go as she wanted him to be near her.

"Are you alright now? Do you feel hurt anywhere?" Minho asked in concern. They both were in hugging position with Minho was leaning his back on the headboard. 

Sulli who had her arms around his neck, tighten her hug and sobbed, "I feel weak."

He calmed her down by caressing her head, telling her that he knew that she is a strong person - telling that she will bear it for their child. "Says the one who said she will be alright. She is not alright at all right now." He chuckled. She lightly slapped his chest and rubbed it after she done that. 

She pushed herself out, breaking the hug. "I want to sleep."

"I will be right next to you. Wake me up if you want anything okay?" Minho laid down fully on the bed and kissed her forehead. She nodded and closed her eyes, hoping that she will go back to dreamland as soon as she closes her eyes. For sure, Minho didn't sleep after she fell asleep. He stayed up for about an hour and decided to sleep when he fully confirmed that she was alright.

 

The sunlight had penetrated through the curtain, waking Minho up. He rubbed his eyes and wandered his other hand beside him and sat up straight when he noticed that she wasn't there beside him anymore. "Ssul?"

​He tried calling upon her but got no answer. He rushed downstairs and heard sounds from the kitchen, leading him there. "Ssul?"

​"Good morning, oppa!" She greeted him by kissing his chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter